Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,147 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture (47612 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo / Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by uchedydy: 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Yes o. This is the kind of family we should desire to have.. I know Prof.Osibanjo would win Vice president election . he deserves it tho he is in APC. Still remember to vote Jonathan for Presidential candidate.

Vote wisely
Vote Jonathan for President

Guy you don mad before?
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by bebe2(f): 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
ToyinDipo:

I go call you liar smiley

Lol, e surprise u abi?

But Dats the truth. And most women do more. No big deal
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Why beautiful woman are married to urgly and greedy people like Osinbajo?

Anyway you may vote for your husband as vice but Vote 4 president GEJ as the next president till your husband join PDP.
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by IYANGBALI: 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
luminary00:
GEJ/PYO would have been a very nice combo
the former is weak,dull and clueless,while the later is strong,intelligent and knowledgeble grin

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by paycash: 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Yes o. This is the kind of family we should desire to have.. I know Prof.Osibanjo would win Vice president election . he deserves it tho he is in APC. Still remember to vote Jonathan for Presidential candidate.

Vote wisely

I hope this guy would not be disappointed tomorrow when Buhari declared winner.

Jonathan has voted already but Buhari long queue still on accreditation.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Euckybaby(f): 3:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
NOTED
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by kelobestline(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
"Wow"
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by oladrogo(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
oshibajo my vp am happy to announce to you that my whole family has given out our votes to you . already i address you as my vice president and Gen Muhamadu Buhari my president till the year 2019. God win grin
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Barbarthundey(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jelo4kul:

Vote wisely

How is this possible
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by PastorOla1: 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
I HAVE JUST VOTED FOR APC, I PRAY WE WILL WIN, IJN. AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by ToyinDipo(m): 3:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
bebe2:

Lol, e surprise u abi?

But Dats the truth. And most women do more. No big deal

I hear you ma'am
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by fairygeh(f): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
early212:
Please what is so special about a woman driving her husband? Smh
please help me ask o,wats the big deal,even I drive my bf sometimes. Soooooo?she for no drive her hubby na na me make she come ask to drive am
APC supporters are so dumb,i mean what's d new in this
Anyway
#GEJ till 2019
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by mruwaifo(m): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
Mrs Jonathan needs to learn from this . Did you see what she wore to the polls ? She wore a costume that has wings like a butterfly similar to what older ladies wear at those Brazilian carnivals .

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
Lalasticlala abeg front page this is interesting
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Urine: 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
bebe2:

Hmm?

Becos she drive her own husband?

Wetin u go call me wey dey pick my own up at 2am frm work?

And go still wake up at 6.30 to ready kids for school?

I will call you a strong and great woman. By God's grace you will reap the fruits of your labour.
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by graciandubuisi(f): 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]Drove her husband abi? Shebi there's no movement except ppl on essential duties abi. "Change" no fit waka go their backyard go vote for this early morning. I will now be the one to park my one tuketuke and trek from uratta to Holy Ghost College abi? Ndi ara! Jona all the way joor until better man with better vision appears. Mtcheeeee
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Raymie(m): 3:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
Love the Mercedes.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by DExplorer1: 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
eaglechild:

Can't they walk are they above the law.

They are not on essential service so i see no reason why they wouldn't walk to the polling station.

Poor example.

Meanwhile where did he get the money to buy what looks like a mercedes benz e350, when his boss claims to be poor.
Hahaha!
How old are you?

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by CJ310(m): 3:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jelo4kul:

Vote wisely

How can PYO win VP and GEJ win Presidential. That's two different parties, Mr. Genius
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by lifebiggy: 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
Nice 1
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by bebe2(f): 3:43pm On Mar 28, 2015
Urine:

I will call you a strong and great woman. By God's grace you will reap the fruits of your labour.

Amennnn

N u too . grin

1 Like

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by simdam500(m): 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
Swaggy! I love her
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Shubbylee(m): 3:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jelo4kul:

Vote wisely

Lmaooo!! did u just say 'Vice presidential elections'? u must be a learner or a Joker!! And GEJ built 12 universities oh!! Chai!! Change is coming....
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Yongi99(m): 3:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
Code213:

Ele ni iyawo Vice President wa jor! GMB/PYO all the way
na the car my eye dey.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by kingGoldust(m): 3:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jelo4kul:

Vote wisely
Are you with your sense ?
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by bastien: 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
CityNG:

You should never refer to this Lady and that behemoth together in the same sentence ever again.

Stupid flat sandals and all, she still oozes more class and dignity in one fingernail than the current FLOTFRON has in her whole bloated body.

It's like comparing an okada to a CBR1000F.
I don't understand ur type of English, can you break it down in pidgin thanks
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by tziz(m): 4:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
rozayx5:
more interested n the whip cheesy
Mhen, i see notin else..
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by neonly: 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
Which car is she driving nawo church money
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by 400billionman: 4:06pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jelo4kul:

Vote wisely

Vice Presidential election indeed..
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Divineluv14(f): 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. / Seven Notable Excerpts From Obasanjo’s Book / Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.