Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture (47601 Views)

Aisha Buhari Visits Mrs Osinbajo Over Death Of Her Grandmother HID Awolowo.photo / Mrs Osinbajo Welcomes Miss Teen Nigeria Into Her Home (Photos) / 2015 Elections - Share Your Experience @ Your Polling Unit Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by martineverest(m): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
Na serious luv dey flow btw d two......my next vp
Divineluv14:
tongue
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by olu77(m): 4:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
bebe2:

Hmm?

Becos she drive her own husband?

Wetin u go call me wey dey pick my own up at 2am frm work?

And go still wake up at 6.30 to ready kids for school?

I will like to know what your husband does for a living that he closes 2am. Is he a jounalist?
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by adepiero: 4:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
bebe2:

Hmm?

Is your hubby contesting?

BTW. kudos to you for that
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by lonelydora: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Can mama Peace drive?

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Revolution: 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Yes o. This is the kind of family we should desire to have.. I know Prof.Osibanjo would win Vice president election . he deserves it tho he is in APC. Still remember to vote Jonathan for Presidential candidate.

Vote wisely
Vote Jonathan for President

There is no vice presidential election. If you want Osibanjo for vice president you must vote Buhari for President. If you vote for Jonathan then the vice president will be Sambo.

1 Like

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by ishiamu(m): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Yes o. This is the kind of family we should desire to have.. I know Prof.Osibanjo would win Vice president election . he deserves it tho he is in APC. Still remember to vote Jonathan for Presidential candidate.

Vote wisely
Vote Jonathan for President

Dude just to make ftc makes you update trash

1 Like

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by 49cents(m): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
knightsTempler:
undecided

PYO is a piscean, they like their women to rake the lead in some areas
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Jamiualagidi: 4:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
ok

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
bastien:
I don't understand ur type of English, can you break it down in pidgin thanks

Dat one pass me oga, I no fit write pidgin.

I tried but the thing dey look somehow sha grin
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 28, 2015
bebe2:

Hmm?

Many Women do more and in more dire straits for their family.

You win no award.
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Babs2040: 5:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
THOT THERE IS VEHICULAR MOVEMENT RESTRICTION, WHY DRIVE TO THEIR POLLING BOUT? OR DO WE HAVE HUMANS MORE EQUAL THAN OTHERS?

1 Like

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by bebe2(f): 5:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
adepiero:
Is your hubby contesting?

BTW. kudos to you for that

Contesting indeed, grin

Nooo

we no sabi dodge bullet oo

He works in distribution. Newspapers n magazines .
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by bastien: 5:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
CityNG:

Dat one pass me oga, I no fit write pidgin.

I tried but the thing dey look somehow sha grin
take three e-slap
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by bebe2(f): 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
olu77:

I will like to know what your husband does for a living that he closes 2am. Is he a jounalist?

No. He works in distribution. Newspapers and magazines. They distribute the last print to warehouses.

We are sharing a car, hoping to get a second car this month. Can't take it anymore.
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by dondo83(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
I have decided......Never again will the clueless one rule me[img][/img]

2 Likes

Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by adepiero: 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
bebe2:

Contesting indeed, grin

Nooo

we no sabi dodge bullet oo

He works in distribution. Newspapers n magazines .
That work na die o! but I hope the pay is worth the stress.

Well sha he can manage till CHANGE is announced tomorrow
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
bastien:
take three e-slap

Eya...sorry but I bind and cast your request IJN.

Are you suffering from 'cabin fever"? grin

I heard you all are imprisoned today cheesy
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by olu77(m): 5:48pm On Mar 28, 2015
bebe2:

No. He works in distribution. Newspapers and magazines. They distribute the last print to warehouses.

We are sharing a car, hoping to get a second car this month. Can't take it anymore.

Oh! Ok. Welldone! You are a great support to your husband. May God grant unto you your heart request for another car
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by bebe2(f): 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
adepiero:
That work na die o! but I hope the pay is worth the stress.

Well sha he can manage till CHANGE is announced tomorrow

grin unfortunately dat change no go too affect us, na queen country we dey
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by bebe2(f): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
olu77:

Oh! Ok. Welldone! You are a great support to your husband. May God grant unto you your heart request for another car

Amen ooo
smiley
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by Sijo01(f): 5:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
Dem never announce result, him BP don dey high. So tey he was advised against driving cheesy cheesy
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by bastien: 6:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
CityNG:

Eya...sorry but I bind and cast your request IJN.

Are you suffering from 'cabin fever"? grin

I heard you all are imprisoned today cheesy
Nope I'm suffering from shortcake fever smh
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by stevkc: 6:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
No vehicular movement is for those that are not in position.the deputy speaker federal house of representative honourable Emeka Ihedioha is just cruising with his entourage in my area.
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by crackhouse(m): 7:32pm On Mar 28, 2015
A na eme nu, ka o dikwa ka.
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by adepiero: 9:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
bebe2:

grin unfortunately dat change no go too affect us, na queen country we dey
oh! that's cool.
was even thinking about the security risk until now. when the change arrives, you can come back home and work like in the UK
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by billyG(m): 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Is sharing branded Rice & money e.t.c to electorates not a bribe?if so is it not agst electoral law??if it is shld d giver of bribe(politicians) not be disqualified by INEC & prosecuted by EFCCnigeria we have along way 2 go.
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by bebe2(f): 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
adepiero:
oh! that's cool.
was even thinking about the security risk until now. when the change arrives, you can come back home and work like in the UK

grin grin grin

na true
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by bosun11(m): 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2015
bebe2:

grin grin grin

na true

got ur msg , would holla soon but am so suprised y u aint even following back yet...mean on NL.....Its okay tho
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by bebe2(f): 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2015
bosun11:

got ur msg , would holla soon but am so suprised y u aint even following back yet...mean on NL.....Its okay tho

lol, dnt knw how dat works oo,

will follow now smiley
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by DJAmyluv: 5:34am On Mar 29, 2015
adepiero:
Its because of women like these that the words "Behind a successful man, there is a woman" was coined
Because she drove her husband?
Re: Mrs Osinbajo Drove Hubby To Polling Unit - Picture by skykenny: 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
I love this couple. Simple to the core.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara / Oduduwa Republic Rally Hits Ibadan (Photos) / Tinubu: A.P.C Group Calls For Adoption Of Ezekiel Afunkoyo As Vice President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.