Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,537 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! (12369 Views)

Lady With Big Boobs At Computer Village Responds / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / 10 Reasons You Should Never Date Or Marry A Fat Girl Or Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
kitnah:

I'm great sir

btw,ayam a 'she'

Ok ma'am. . . Hope you don't mind kushing with me wink

Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by RottenTomato: 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
PunkyOh:

I'd rather not cheesy
There's one in here that feels that she's got the best ass...but she no know say na sacks of salt she carry grin
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by PunkyOh(f): 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
RottenTomato:
There's one in here that feels that she's got the best ass...but she no know say na sacks of salt she carry grin

Kikikiki. lipsrsealed
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by pTomz(m): 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
Niggas, dats jst ah TANK full of fresh sh*tz..no big deal. undecided

.Bt d nyansh make sense oo grin

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
Orijin101:

Ok ma'am. . . Hope you don't mind kushing with me wink
Lol

is that pop-corn or chalk??
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 5:52pm On Mar 28, 2015
kitnah:

Lol

is that pop-corn or chalk??
Lolz. . . funny u
Datz wah we call weed wink
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Mar 28, 2015
Orijin101:

Lolz. . . funny u
Datz wah we call weed wink
Weed,WOW!!!

Wl u teach me how to smoke?? wink
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
RottenTomato:
lmao
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Emodeee: 5:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
shout out to missmossy. y'all should check out her Dp, d moderately big behind cn mk a man CUM.
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
kitnah:

Weed,WOW!!!

Wl u teach me how to smoke?? wink
yea, for sure. . .

i gat specially trained workers dat can help be become a pro weed smoker within minutes. . . lemme introduce you to them

cc: alberto2k
stephenqueen
valmunich
lordhugo
ipledge
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Orijin101:

yea, for sure. . .

i gat specially trained workers dat can help be become a pro weed smoker within minutes. . . lemme introduce you to them

stephenqueen
valmunich
lordhugo
ipledge
i no dey smoke more than one Ghana must go each day
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by RottenTomato: 6:10pm On Mar 28, 2015
Emodeee:
shout out to missmossy. y'all should check out her Dp, d moderately big behind cn mk a man CUM.
U dey look for attention abi?

Anyway, make I check am...grin

Modified>>> That nyash too flatgrin
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by alberto2k(m): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Orijin101:

yea, for sure. . .

stephenqueen
valmunich
lordhugo
ipledge
kitnah that pretty eyes mercenary kiss
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
alberto2k:
kit.nah that pretty eyes mercenary kiss
lol
so u still remember that nick wink

i had to remove the pix cos they said i look like bh lipsrsealed
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Orijin101:

yea, for sure. . .

stephenqueen
valmunich
lordhugo
ipledge
lol

i hope i wont be drugged lipsrsealed
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by RottenTomato: 6:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
kitnah:

lol

O baby putu ur pikiture make we see ur own nacheesy
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by valmunich(m): 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
Orijin101:

yea, for sure. . .

stephenqueen
valmunich
lordhugo
ipledge
I wouldn't teach that lady mahn smiley
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 28, 2015
valmunich:

But why
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
alberto2k:
kitnah that pretty eyes mercenary kiss
weldone. . . you hear?
Is dat wah i called you for?

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 28, 2015
kitnah:

lol

Never! My employees are trustworthy wink
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by valmunich(m): 7:37pm On Mar 28, 2015
Orijin101:

But why
She a good girl wink
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
valmunich:

Why?

So girls ain't supposed to smoke huh??
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
valmunich:

She a good girl wink
we can let her be like Rihanna. . .

Good girl gone bad wink
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
RottenTomato:
O baby putu ur pikiture make we see ur own nacheesy
lol

there is nothing to see o lipsrsealed
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by valmunich(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
kitnah:

Why?

So girls ain't supposed to smoke huh??
You still young for that undecided

Besides, your head is not strong enough for kushing wink
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 28, 2015
valmunich:

You still young for that undecided

Besides, your head is not strong enough for kushing wink
If you say so smiley
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by valmunich(m): 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
Orijin101:

we can let her be like Rihanna. . .

Good girl gone bad wink
grin grin

Wagbayi cool

Pass me orijin nah, make I dey well
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 28, 2015
valmunich:

grin grin

Wagbayi cool

Pass me orijin nah, make I dey well

Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by GhostFucker: 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2015
grin
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by alberto2k(m): 10:02pm On Mar 28, 2015
Orijin101:

weldone. . . you hear?
Is dat wah i called you for?
sorry sir... i juss dey come back frm where i snatch 70 ballot boxes... baba e no easy embarassed
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by alberto2k(m): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
kitnah:

lol
so u still remember that nick wink

i had to remove the pix cos they said i look like bh lipsrsealed
chisos... why na, pix angryway dey cool my temper 4 me
Re: Difference Between A Fat Girl And One With Big Bum!!! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
alberto2k:
sorry sir... i juss dey come back frm where i snatch 70 ballot boxes... baba e no easy embarassed
Alberto! na which party pay you to do dat kind thing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Busty Nigerian Lady Leaves Men Drooling Over The Size Of Her Massive Breasts On / Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? / My Fiancee Is Acting Up A Week To Our Traditional Marriage (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.