Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,223 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? (1726 Views)

Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF? / A Special Valentine Dinner Tagged “ready To Propose” For Those In Ready To Marry / Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by falconey(m): 4:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ladies take the flow if YES/NO please give us reason(s).

Some guys can be so carried away, they can say or do anything because of sex.I'm wondering if he pop the question DURING/AFTER sex will you say YES?
Re: LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by Emodeee: 4:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
u should nt accept. na d tin wey im taste dey worry am, after dat, he will get over it.

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by falconey(m): 4:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
Emodeee:
u ehn

hmmmm what about me?
Re: LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by MrsChima(f): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2015
What if my husband ask me again during coitis? Do I laugh or wooze him?

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by Cutehector(m): 4:35pm On Mar 28, 2015
MrsChima:
What if my husband ask me again during coitis? Do I laugh or wooze him?
wooze him!
Re: LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by Brugo(m): 4:42pm On Mar 28, 2015
cheesy

Girl that has been praying for proposal. She must say yes before the guy go change him mind.

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by falconey(m): 4:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Brugo:
cheesy

Girl that has been praying for proposal. She must say yes before the guy go change him mind.

abeg I no wan laugh.
Re: LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by sinaj(f): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
i will tell him yes nd also tell him to tell me hiz ATM pin since we wil b gerin marid grin

1 Like

Re: LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by Vyolet(f): 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Say yes at your own risk. grin
Re: LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by falconey(m): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2015
sinaj:
i will tell him yes nd also tell him to tell me hiz ATM pin since we wil b gerin marid grin

kai!!! Are you going to marry him or his ATM?
Re: LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by sinaj(f): 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
falconey:

kai!!! Are you going to marry him or his ATM?
hpe u rily understand wah diz thread iz abt... incase u dnt dere iz no marriage
Re: LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by Cutehector(m): 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2015
sinaj:
hpe u rily understand wah diz thread iz abt... incase u dnt dere iz no marriage
u must be an igbo girl
Re: LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 28, 2015
falconey:
Ladies take the flow if YES/NO please give us reason(s).

Some guys can be so carried away, they can say or do anything because of sex.I'm wondering if he pop the question DURING/AFTER sex will you say YES?

Nope. He's high on...sexually induced chemical high.

I will politely say' "awwww honey, that's soooo......sweet, but um....can you ask me again once you've detoxed or detumescence has subsided" and preferably when we're both fully clothed and having causal conversation.
Re: LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
Xiadnat:

I will politely say' "awwww honey, that's soooo......sweet, but um....can you ask me again once you've detoxed or detumescence has subsided" and preferably when we're both fully clothed and having causal conversation.
Re: LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by sinaj(f): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
Cutehector:
u must be an igbo girl
what has tribe got to do wid diz nau
Re: LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by sinaj(f): 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
Cutehector:
u must be an igbo girl
wot has tribe got to do wid diz nau
Re: LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2015
if she's truly in love with u then I think that's the most romantic thing u as a guy can do. propose after sex. that way she'll be rest assured that she's not just your bed-buddy but a real part of u...but remember...only if she's truly in love with u...any other thing bros na OYO u dey o...
Re: LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by Cutehector(m): 8:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
sinaj:

what has tribe got to do wid diz nau
lol a lot. Ur very sensible and tactible enuf not to get deceived just because he proposed to u just after sex
Re: LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by falconey(m): 9:13pm On Mar 28, 2015
Prixus:
if she's truly in love with u then I think that's the most romantic thing u as a guy can do. propose after sex. that way she'll be rest assured that she's not just your bed-buddy but a real part of u...but remember...only if she's truly in love with u...any other thing bros na OYO u dey o...

hmmmm clever!
Re: LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
No I wouldn't. That is not a story I'm gonna tell our family / future kids. Lol. I'd tell him to try again
Re: LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by falconey(m): 11:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rainess:
No I wouldn't. That is not a story I'm gonna tell our family / future kids. Lol. I'd tell him to try again

is not compulsory you tell a story.
Re: LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
Xiadnat:

Finally! A Nairaland female whose typo-eloquence is just the way I like it - unstereotypic - as against the all-too-predictable bland comments which abound here.
Re: LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by falconey(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Finally! A Nairaland female whose typo-eloquence is just the way I like it - unstereotypic - as against the all-too-predictable bland comments which abound here.

this is romance section layman english is better comprehendable here.
Re: LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:29am On Mar 30, 2015
falconey:

this is romance section layman english is better comprehendable here.

Is it just me or are you spoiling for a logomachy with me, monsieur? Yes? I might be inclined be oblige you.
Re: LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by falconey(m): 9:38am On Mar 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Is it just me or are you spoiling for a logomachy with me, monsieur? Yes? I might be inclined be oblige you.

I will never engage in a logomachy with you.

I just feel is better we understand each other on this section, those words you use are not what we(I) hear or see everyday.

Although I applaud your intellectual capacity and I do learn one or two things from your posts, small small shah .
Re: LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:53am On Mar 30, 2015
falconey:

I will never engage in a logomachy with you.

I just feel is better we understand each other on this section, those words you use are not what we(I) hear or see everyday.

Although I applaud your intellectual capacity and I do learn one or two things from your posts, small small shah .

Alright. I suppose you also figured by terming you 'monsieur' I was connoting mutual respect? No hard feelings...and thanks for the compliment.
Re: LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by falconey(m): 9:57am On Mar 30, 2015
Re: LADIES: Will You Accept If You BF Propose For Marriage During/after Coitis? by falconey(m): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Alright. I suppose you also figured by terming you 'monsieur' I was connoting mutual respect? No hard feelings...and thanks for the compliment.

*respect*

(1) (Reply)

8 Bedroom Tips Girls Secretly Want A Guy To Do / Don Jazzy And Davido: Who Is Hotter (photo) / Sexy Girls At The CORPERS' Lodge 2 - Diary Of A Jobless NIGERIAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.