Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,554 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Higher Institutions In Nigeria With Hot Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Higher Institutions In Nigeria With Hot Girls (1410 Views)

Which Of This Hot Girls Will You Love To Date ? / NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Higher Institutions In Nigeria With Hot Girls by moststylish(m): 4:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
Are you looking for nigerian universities,polytechnics, college of
educations that have the hottest,cuttest,finest,most beautiful ladies?
Well. when it comes to beautiful girls. well
Nigerian universities definitely don't lack.
well here I present to you all the top 10
Nigerian universities with the hottest babes.
1. University of Lagos ( no doubt about
that)
2. University of Benin
3. University of Calabar ( lot of calabar and
aka ibom chicks)
4. University of Nigeria Nsukka
5. University of Port Harcourt
6. Obafemi Awolowo University
7. Yaba college of technology (forgive me
its not a uni but I must mention)
8. University of Ibadan
9. University of Ilorin
10. Funaab

feel free to add yours.culled from kinwap

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Boys And Girls Can Be Friends / The War Between Wives And Their Mother-in-laws / OPINION: Life Is Much Simpler When You Are Single.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.