Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls (3421 Views)

Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) / The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. / Photos! If You Attended This Traditional Marriage What Would You Have Done. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by Djboosting: 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
When a guy wants to DATE the girl he met, what should he do?

And what's the common kind of mistake he should NEVER make around her?

Those 2 questions and more, answered in today's write up. You ready?

This Red wine here just finished sliding deeply down my throat, So I am.

Let's Ride.

Shoutout to Mystic1 & xxxtedyxxx
=======================================

"How Do I Get This Hot Girl I Met To Go Out With Me."

Mr P.

What's up Boss.

I just bought your awesome product about a week ago.... Babes have been more engaged in conversations more than usual and I know it's because of your guidance.

There is this one particular babe I have had my eye on for a while... the only time I really get to have enough time for us to have some conversation is in the morning and the rapport has been good (blah blah blah)....
We exchange nos and she came to my place once.

Whenever she ask for card, I send to her and money too. But I really want her as my girlfriend, help a brother out.
I really love this girl (blah blah) .

Thanks, u're the man.

=======================================

Hey Mr P, thanks for writing in.

I'm going to rip you to shreds first, then build you back up now;
So by the time you're done reading these words, you're going to notice you feel even more Confident and assured of your ability to not only attract this girl, but to attract even better ones too. OK? Cool.

Here we go.....

I want to start with your whole mindset of "Super analyzing the issue"

It's fvcked up dude. lol

No bueno

Your Original question was more like a Super-story, but we had to shorten it significantly just to make it digestible for other guys.

Don't tell stories too much
Let her be the one doing that for you.

Now, here's what I would do :

1.) Do NOT make your little "I REALLY want her as my girlfriend; I REALLY love her..." joke

I love you for being an action-taker and betting on yourself, as it assure your long-term success,

BUT
...........there's nothing funny or attractive about that joke bruv.

From what I'm seeing here contextually, u've already asked her out and she turned you down; So u want to find the best way to go ask her out again.

Huh?
(It makes me want to strike your wrist with a selfie stick until you have the feeling of pain on your wrist)

Like seriously?!

It is a weak, low-status mindset to attract women/girls.

It is no more a"Desire" ; It has turned to "Need". Which is weak man.

Be playfully cocky, own your non-neediness, Share it as a gift freely to the world.
Not that you should sell yourself.

Can't you see your dick hate you for that?
Check the young-man down there; It can never be erect with the

"I really need her as my girlfriend" mindset.

Get it?

The behaviour also communicates to her that you are WELL-AWARE of these conversations you guys have been having, and tthat they mean alot to you,

And you're basically offering up your dick on a wood platter, cheaply.

She hasn't even impressed you yet, so why are u so bent on trying to impress her?

If 'proposal' was a person, it would even slap you on the face right now for giving it away easily, and making yourself so EASY for her.

Promise me, right now, you will not do this again. Good

... Onward we roll.

2.) Traditional Mistake :- About the issue of sending cards and money to her.

All I see here is a girl taking advantage of your advances towards her.

She's only halfway attracted to you, but since u're so bent on dating her, she can see that all over you and wants to take advantage of that.

And u're falling for her trick too by becoming a "Coded maga".
Deep down, you know you don't like the card & money habits, but you think her asking means a 'greenlight', and you think you have to please her to make her like you.

You DON'T owe her ANYTHING.

Let me make this clear...

If at all you're going to send a girl anything,

Do it because you WANT TO..... NOT because you want her to like you.

Doing things to make a girl like you (That's the traditional bullshit some movies are telling you to follow)

Don't vibe with those movies. They are only acting according to a Script.

I take you on shopping = So u'll like me back.

I buy you flowers = So u'll start to see I'm sweet and
like me back.

I buy you gifts = So u'll like me back now.

I take you to expensive dates = So u'll see I can go
to the end for you and u'll like me back.

I write you long love letters = So u'll finally fall for
me.

WRONG! WRONG!! WRONG!!!

Where did all those jumbo-logic come from?

The movies?

Fvck the movies. (Those people dey crae)

Face the reality and forget the stupid movie fantasies.

Attraction with a girl is not something you buy.

As we know :-

#1 Law of Attraction of states;

"Girls are always attracted to guys who they think are better than them."

You do the maths yourself - If you were to be allowed to choose to spend time with someone who is : (1) higher than you
(2) lower than you

Which will u choose? - ofcourse higher than you

Your guess is as good as mine .

Next time you're having a conversation with her, say

**during conversation**

You : I really enjoy our conversations, but I can't make you my girlfriend

Her : (jokingly) Why? / I can't even be your girlfriend.

You : No, not that, I just have a feeling u're too young for me, like girls of under18 (no matter her age).

She : (laughs) oh, u better don't make a mistake, I'm not under18 oo.

(Now you'll say)
You : Really? So if i make u my girlfriend now, u mean I can trust you won't be jealous like those small small girls?

She'll reply u .... Infact anything she says by now, she's still bringing the toasting/proposal to your court indirectly, which is what we wanted in the first place. It'll now look like she's the one proposing/toasting you.

Then... NOTE this... (Finish the conversation with)

You :- Alright, since u're toasting me now, I'll think about your proposal but I'm not sure if I'd say yes oo,.. (Wink at her)

She'll laugh and try to deny it..

Then greet her telling her bye that you have something you have to attend to, even if you don't have. ...

Guy who get all the girls don't talk, and talk, and talk..

It spoils everything when you talk too much.

Then finish the conversation on a high note and go your own way.

And I think you can take it from there dude.....

You're welcome smiley

Peace, bruv
Djboosting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by wordbank(m): 10:56pm On Nov 14, 2015
I no know y I no fit read ds epistle weda na d excessive spacing or na sleep
Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
wordbank:
I swear u said my mind cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are u related to a magician??

We need sumone to magically put op writes up into 2 lines grin
Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by Laveda(f): 11:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Too long. . Can't read that thing jor grin
Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by Nobody: 11:28pm On Nov 14, 2015
op u expect me to sit down nd read all this I swear u are on ur own mayb others will grin
Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by Djboosting: 1:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
nickkylawve:
op u expect me to sit down nd read all this I swear u are on ur own mayb others will grin

Ofcourse I do expect u..

But I didn't forget the fact that d post is written, and to be read through by a few select group of people who think they can benefit from it.

1 Like

Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by Djboosting: 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
halfrica:

I swear u said my mind cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Are u related to a magician??

We need sumone to magically put op writes up into 2 lines grin

No magic
Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by Djboosting: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
wordbank:

Probably it's the sleep
Are u awake now?
Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
OP or whoever wrote this. U try. Ur not as good as I am, but u try small grin
Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by Djboosting: 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
Laveda:
Too long. . Can't read that thing jor grin

Okay.
Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
End time
Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by JuanDeDios: 2:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Brilliant essay. Thanks, op.

2 Likes

Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
You make brain op,. Will be back to drop a question for you.

2 Likes

Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by Djboosting: 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
MrsPhyno:
OP or whoever wrote this. U try. Ur not as good as I am, but u try small grin

Small? Don't try me, i love challenges wink
Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by Djboosting: 8:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
bigwind:
You make brain op,. Will be back to drop a question for you.

Alright u're welcome..
Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by Djboosting: 8:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
JuanDeDios:
Brilliant essay. Thanks, op.

Pleasure mine
Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
lols
Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
i will read this thread during my annual leave

1 Like

Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by Adasun(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
There are many science text books to read joor?
Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 16, 2015
Djboosting:

Small? Don't try me, i love challenges wink
Lol I've faced enough challenges here on NL I won't try u.
Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by kolatcole: 10:20am On Nov 16, 2015
Guy, i jst cant help bt clap my hands, i doff my hat bro. U ar such a genius

1 Like

Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 16, 2015
Too long
Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by asumo12: 10:23am On Nov 16, 2015

SOOOOOOOOOOO LONG!!!
Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by michaeljaybasse(m): 10:43am On Nov 16, 2015
I like every word u put up there..cos dis was a case of d iniiatail me....am cute lookin,and like preety girls bt I watched too many romantic movies dat brrain washed me...so I startd doin to please...only wen I realized I ws a office..and people don't value what see chasin dem around,dey value what gives them time to get atttention..I found my steering wheels....9ce bro..

2 Likes

Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by ayemerbarth: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2015
On point. though I nevr read it.
Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by Djboosting: 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol I've faced enough challenges here on NL I won't try u.

Smirks**
Not on NL tho' ... But cool all d way.
Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by Djboosting: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
noblemails:
i will read this thread during my annual leave

Dats lovely.. @least there is 45days left till anoda new year
Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by Djboosting: 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
Adasun:
There are many science text books to read joor?

Do wotever u want to do.. The content up here is not for everybody
Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by Djboosting: 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
kolatcole:
Guy, i jst cant help bt clap my hands, i doff my heart bro. U ar such a genius

I appreciate d huge ego boost.. Pleasure mine..
I'm sure u've learnt one or two things.
Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by Djboosting: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
ayemerbarth:
On point. though I nevr read it.

Thank you. Though u're not welcome wink
Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by Djboosting: 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Too long

Yes, it is
Re: NEVER Ever Make This Traditional Mistake With HOT Girls by Djboosting: 12:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
asumo12:

SOOOOOOOOOOO LONG!!!

And if only u just take d time to read, u'd be sooooooooooo happy!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nawaoo! S*xy Policewoman, Julia N@ked Pictures Leaked By Her Boyfriend (+18 Phot / Are There Perks Of Dating A Fat Guy? / Lonely Nigerian Guy Tweets He Needs A Girlfriend And Bobrisky Does This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.