Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,577 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Results of the Presidential Election in each Ward and Unit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results of the Presidential Election in each Ward and Unit (4676 Views)

Help me.. I need accurate details of each street covered by each ward.... / Jonathan's 5 Horrible Acts Since Losing The Presidential Election / Defeat Wike In His Ward And Get 10million -amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Results of the Presidential Election in each Ward and Unit by corperscorner: 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
The vote in my ward has just been counted and I'm so glad SAI Buhari floored the clueless one by a wide margin of 53 votes.

Its time to change things around us for good.

Vote Change.

Update**

Buhari wins Jonathan by 115 to 39 votes at Ward 13, Pedro axis, Lagos

Update**

Buhari wins Jonathan by 234 to 71 votes at Ward 4, AP filling station, Akure

Update**

Buhari wins Jonathan by 68 to 0 votes at Ward 16, Ibara-Orile, Abeokuta north, Ogun state.

Update**

Jigawa Presidential election PU 004 viewing center, Birnin kudu APC- 465 PDP- 17"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Results of the Presidential Election in each Ward and Unit by Jelo4kul(m): 5:24pm On Mar 28, 2015
K
Re: Results of the Presidential Election in each Ward and Unit by cozy7(m): 5:26pm On Mar 28, 2015
Goodbye GEJ, u can take your transformation plan to Otueke n shove it up your ass.

6 Likes

Re: Results of the Presidential Election in each Ward and Unit by DONLEKAN: 5:28pm On Mar 28, 2015
Where is your ward please. State and location. it makes more sense if we know how each candidate is doing in each state. We know Buhari will win some and Jonathan will win some no doubt.

3 Likes

Re: Results of the Presidential Election in each Ward and Unit by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 28, 2015
In your ward or in your world

Na your ward be Nigeria

Wake up rain Dey fall.

7 Likes

Re: Results of the Presidential Election in each Ward and Unit by corperscorner: 5:33pm On Mar 28, 2015
kle4d:
In your ward or in your world

Na your ward be Nigeria

Wake up rain Dey fall.

Don't worry.....by this time tomorrow, we'll know who is sleeping.

4 Likes

Re: Results of the Presidential Election in each Ward and Unit by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 28, 2015
corperscorner:
The vote in my ward has just been counted and I'm so glad SAI Buhari floored the clueless one by a wide margin of 53 votes.

Vote Change.
Location please?
Re: Results of the Presidential Election in each Ward and Unit by kay1one(m): 5:36pm On Mar 28, 2015
corperscorner:

Vote Change.

Sambisa forest? !

1 Like

Re: Results of the Presidential Election in each Ward and Unit by corperscorner: 5:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
Obiagelli:

Location please?

Ward 02, Bariga LGA, Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Results of the Presidential Election in each Ward and Unit by Djicemob: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
Attention seeking Threads like this should be closed,are the mods sleeping? A thread to mislead the public like this shouldnt see the light of the day.Seun pls do something.
Re: Results of the Presidential Election in each Ward and Unit by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
corperscorner:

Fantastic news.

More election results at #SitRoom15 on Twitter

1 Like

Re: Results of the Presidential Election in each Ward and Unit by Gbawe2: 5:41pm On Mar 28, 2015
corperscorner:

Thank you. Nigerians should vote, remain calm, shun violence and watch votes counted and collated. It is your future you are fighting for.

4 Likes

Re: Results of the Presidential Election in each Ward and Unit by eleko1: 5:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
grin smiley cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
cozy7:
Goodbye GEJ, u can take your transformation plan to Otueke n shove it up your ass.
grin.Nah to carry him cassava bread go back to OTUOKE remain

1 Like

Re: Results of the Presidential Election in each Ward and Unit by Ayoakinkahunsi(m): 5:46pm On Mar 28, 2015
I fear for him in tomorrow continuation as there will be mass rigging because card reader will not be used
Re: Results of the Presidential Election in each Ward and Unit by eleko1: 5:51pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jona is a gonna! Waiting patiently For BUHARI inauguration.SAI BUHARI cool. Kai jona angry

1 Like

Re: Results of the Presidential Election in each Ward and Unit by LaRoyalHighness(f): 5:59pm On Mar 28, 2015
*praying. May this thread not just be closed but the op banned too. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Results of the Presidential Election in each Ward and Unit by chuckdelis: 6:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
Does dat makes ur Fada or grandfather the president?

1 Like

Re: Results of the Presidential Election in each Ward and Unit by SonOfDavid91(m): 6:40pm On Mar 28, 2015
Right from onset till sunset so shall it be!
In every competition, there is a winner and a loser.
Mind you, in the next few days, the winner must surely be announce.
Re: Results of the Presidential Election in each Ward and Unit by dazdilijae(m): 6:47pm On Mar 28, 2015
corperscorner:

Your whole ward is jus 200 voters? Or ur pulling unit?

APC n lies
Re: Results of the Presidential Election in each Ward and Unit by Bayo3155: 6:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
#‎NigeriaDecides‬ Result

‪#‎Ogun‬ Abeokuta ward 16 ibara-orile Abeokuta north 7/01/16 P.U 12

President

APC 68

PDP 0

SDP 0

Senate

APC 68

PDP 0

SDP 0

Rep

APC 68

PDP 0

SDP 0
Re: Results of the Presidential Election in each Ward and Unit by Sall(m): 7:04pm On Mar 28, 2015
At osisioma ward two in abia state good luck takes the lead PDP 195 VOTE APC 8 vote.

1 Like

Re: Results of the Presidential Election in each Ward and Unit by Joel3(m): 8:15pm On Mar 28, 2015
cozy7:
hahaha hahaha the best laugh I had today.

(1) (Reply)

Buari You Have Not Won Yet For Its Not Over. / PHOTO : Edo Girls And Oshiomole's Wife This Night / Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.