Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe (4679 Views)

Babangida: How Us Invited 12nothern Governors To Remove Jonathan. / The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / PHOTO : Russian Laboratory Invents A New Way Of Removing The Black Skin Layer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 03, 2015
This is unbelievable and yet real. According to a publication of the Moscow Faculty of Sciences , researchers have developed a chemical process to « whiten » quickly a person.

With a mixture that includes oxytane and benzodiazepine. It would suffice to stay for 6 hours in a bath consisting of 50grams per liter of water.

Then the skin peels off naturally. This is in fact the upper skin layer responsible for the color that can be removed.

pele

The laboratory at the origin of the discovery has already announced 254 people have been treated by this method. The Russian government may soon allow the reimbursement of this treatment.

According to Russian authorities, is an high value for thousands of immigrants who may feel more integrated in Russia once their color matches the one of the premises.
A strong point of view decried by the associations of human rights.

http://www.thediscoverreality.com/2015/08/a-russian-laboratory-has-invented-way.html?m=1

Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by tmv10(m): 8:00am On Aug 03, 2015
Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 03, 2015
Sorry nairaland but I don't know how to paste the videos of the procedure here. It contains a video of the skin being pealed
Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by babyfaceafrica: 8:04am On Aug 03, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by Swaggzkid: 8:05am On Aug 03, 2015
Holy Sh!t

Is the guy wearing a cap crying? O r

His he chanting?
Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by dhardline(m): 8:06am On Aug 03, 2015
lipsrsealed ...Lets wait for the side effects.Maybe Cancer

1 Like

Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by kikilove(f): 8:06am On Aug 03, 2015
If this gets to Nigeria lots of bleaching girls would patronize it.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by LoveMachine(m): 8:09am On Aug 03, 2015
WHAT KIND OF MADNESS IS THIS They sleep in tanning bed but want me to trade in my blessed melanin? NEVER! This should be banned!

3 Likes

Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 03, 2015
Russia? It's a racially motivated innovation then. Post links to the videos.
Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by vlynn(f): 8:10am On Aug 03, 2015
Won't that hurt?
Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by mployer(m): 8:11am On Aug 03, 2015
Is this news?

Bleaching is not a new invention...Is it because this is faster?
Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by Nobody: 8:11am On Aug 03, 2015
I'm Black and I'm proud of IT

2 Likes

Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by Gbade60: 8:11am On Aug 03, 2015
I love my black skin forever...

1 Like

Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by Emekamex(m): 8:17am On Aug 03, 2015
This is disgusting. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by Mbaebieb2r(m): 8:17am On Aug 03, 2015
So disgusting
Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by Feranchek(m): 8:18am On Aug 03, 2015
I love BLACK
Being BLACK has very many advantages
No sunburn
Eczema no dey show
Stretch marks no dey too show
No need for high class cream

Please add to the list jor.

Fork the disadvantages (if at all there's any)

BLACK is GOLD
BLACK is Beautiful
I am made of BLACK.

What are you made of?

Guinness........ MADE OF BLACK.... MADE OF MORE!!!

4 Likes

Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by kettykin: 8:22am On Aug 03, 2015
Any chemical to remove the stupidity of some blacks too that is worse than the skin colour

3 Likes

Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by teepsee(f): 8:24am On Aug 03, 2015
Some people will still go for it, not minding the side effects. Which is yet to come, but I'm sure it will
Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by redfly(m): 8:27am On Aug 03, 2015
what's the point? skin layer that will grow back and probably will now be uneven in colour. They'll be walking around in black camouflage skin. SMH

3 Likes

Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by klarrychenko94: 8:29am On Aug 03, 2015
What is wrong with this racist country sef?
And end result will be cancer.
Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by coolzeal(m): 8:31am On Aug 03, 2015
I've never ask anything better than the color of my skin. I love my sweet, smooth, soft and chocolate skin. Plus, Our blood is sure powerful ? because just one drop of black blood makes a colored man. One drop ? you are black! . Black is powerful. I am of the African race, and in the colour which is natural to them of the deepest dye; and it is under a sense of the most profound gratitude to the Supreme Ruler of the Universe.
My Melanin is my pride.

1 Like

Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by Idrismusty97(m): 8:31am On Aug 03, 2015
All these just to be white? It wouldn't even stop our kids from inheriting our natural blackness, bleaching wouldn't stop it too. Is our blackness a disease that should be treated? To all those who plans to patronized this and all those who bleach....Is this how you want to see you generation trying to maintain a fake white skin? Who did this to us?

1 Like

Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by omenka(m): 8:32am On Aug 03, 2015
LoveMachine:
WHAT KIND OF MADNESS IS THIS They sleep in tanning bed but want me to trade in my blessed melanin? NEVER! This should be banned!
They aren't forcing anyone to do it, the same way those who "bleach" their skin aren't forced to use those creams and soaps. The only difference between the two is procedure.
Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by mrvitalis(m): 8:33am On Aug 03, 2015
Nigerian girls... .. . This is the bomb.... once and for all u go turn whity grin grin
Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by bonechamberlain(m): 8:37am On Aug 03, 2015
Russia very notorious for racism. others are researching on how to solve the various problems facing the world, this nonsense is what they researched on.
Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by bonechamberlain(m): 8:38am On Aug 03, 2015
Russia very notorious for racism. others are researching on how to solve the various problems facing the world, this nonsense is what they researched on. don't be surprised Nigerians would be the first to patronize this.
Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2015
omenka:
They aren't forcing anyone to do it, the same way those who "bleach" their skin aren't forced to use those creams and soaps. The only difference between the two is procedure.
I beg to differ. Bleaching creams altho harmful poses less risk. It takes longer wch gives the skin time to rejuvenate or repair the process. While in some cases, the skin fights the process, that's when you see reactions most people have to bleaching. But this? This is something else..i mean they tear off your skin like oranges..
Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by PRYCE(m): 8:38am On Aug 03, 2015
Jesus My Father!
Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by Realisticman: 8:38am On Aug 03, 2015
dhardline:
lipsrsealed ...Lets wait for the side effects.Maybe Cancer
The easiest way to change human skin is through liver transplant. This very true based on acupuncture philosophy the liver is in charge of the skin colour. The black layer will build up soon that is if cancer no finish the person.
Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by omenka(m): 8:45am On Aug 03, 2015
liberty300:
I beg to differ. Bleaching creams altho harmful poses less risk. It takes longer wch gives the skin time to rejuvenate or repair the process. While in some cases, the skin fights the process, that's when you see reactions most people have to bleaching. But this? This is something else..i mean they tear off your skin like oranges..
They don't force anyone to do so, do they
Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by Redfruit(m): 8:46am On Aug 03, 2015
Am sure that this will not come without an attendant long term side effect.

"Click like if you say No to black inferiority complex"
Re: Russian Laboratory Has Invented A Way To Remove The Black Skin Layer Of Black Pe by Yujin(m): 9:26am On Aug 03, 2015
Plants have different colours animals too why would humans be unsatisfied with the various colour shades that the creator has given to us? What is wrong with a black or dark brown pigmentation? Will peeling off your skin change you from being a negroe? What happens to your thick lips and wooly hairs? Only foolish people will go for this. I personally don't hold those who bleach on high esteem irrespective of how comely they may look because I know that behind that facade lies an individual with issues of inferiority occasioned by his/her inherited pigmentation. Black is beautiful and black is strong. Glory to our creator.
Lastly, back in the days whenever I see those plan shaped, thin-looking ladies called models I get confused. My mind goes like: do these people know what beauty is? As I grew up I came to understand what was happening. It was all politics. Women with curves and big behinds were never appreciated in the media but today the story is different. People pay heavily while risking their lives to get that which was once derided simply because it was a trademark among the negroes. Have you asked your self this question: why will Angelina Jolly's thick lips be more referenced when it is what the blacks have in abundance? Why wasn't that of a pretty Janet Jackson be extolled? Why Kim kardashian and not Serena Williams? We've got what they admire but they wouldn't admit it. I frown at racism that's why I took my time to lay it out for our jejunely minded folks who are not critical of what they are fed by the media.

(1) (2) (Reply)

North Korea- We Can Hit ‘america Bastards’ / Earthquake In Port Harcourt Nigeria PICS VIDEO / AMAECHI Deliberately SET Me Up For Humiliation —pastor Tonye Cole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.