Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! (12534 Views)

APC Fan In Edo Paints His Body To Support Obaseki - Photos / Jonathan Fan Begins Trek To Otueke From Gombe State Ahead Of Home-coming / Picture Of Amaechi In Buba Attire, You Wont Believe He's The One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! by Yehman(m): 10:38pm On Mar 28, 2015
edobor108:
Mine
Apc(183) Pdp(18)
Apc(195) Pdp(13)
Apc(89) Pdp( grin )
I thought as much. They can't tell u otherwise in animal kingdom. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! by edobor108(m): 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2015
Yehman:

I thought as much. They can't tell u otherwise in animal kingdom. grin
And i saw ur father voting 4 change in dat same animal kingdom grin

3 Likes

Re: Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! by nadias877(f): 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jonathan is definitely going to win in the South East and South South while Buhari will win in the North-east and Northwest. I believe both the South West and ths North Central will determine who will emerge the winner of the election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! by Plshavmercyamen: 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
Underextimate the grassroot man(OWELLE) in Imo State at your peril. In my booth, PDP 87. APC 78. Buhari is recording substantial votes in Ala Imo State. Sai Buhari

3 Likes

Re: Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! by jasmine01s: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Jonathan will win the on going
presidential election is an
example of what figure of
speech...?
laffs its #irony
Re: Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! by Yehman(m): 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
edobor108:
And i saw ur father voting 4 change in dat same animal kingdom grin
Thank God u admitted whole-heartedly
Re: Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! by gists: 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2015
jasmine01s:
speech...?
laffs its #irony
oxymoron PDPmoron grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! by themano: 11:44pm On Mar 28, 2015
Abagworo:

In Owerri PDP won but ironically in the more populated Orlu area APC won by a wide margin. Buhari may win Imo State.
You re such a liar
Re: Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
nadias877:
Jonathan is definitely going to win in the South East and South South while Buhari will win in the North-east and Northwest. I believe both the South West and ths North Central will determine who will emerge the winner of the election.
Am in kwara now and Buhari Don win already

1 Like

Re: Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! by darlingnuel(m): 12:04am On Mar 29, 2015
RebelChip:

Lols... This is getting interesting oo. If Jonathan Loses, it will pain me oo. But I will still still be happy though. Because deep down inside my heart, I really want change. But I doubt if Buhari can bring that change... Anyway, lets keep watching. Arms folded!
Dude, we perfectly share same view on this...

1 Like

Re: Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:11am On Mar 29, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
I need to call my dad to confirm this. Jonathan will win Imo but with a slim margin. I pray it will be like that in other southeast states.

Sai Buhari!

There shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

2 Likes

Re: Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! by Funpeter: 12:12am On Mar 29, 2015
South south
Souh east

We gv it to GEJ

We have
South west
North central
North west
North east
Lock down for GMB.

Am not surprise with the igbos nd ijaws that's their wish no hard feelings.
Re: Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 29, 2015
Funpeter:
South south
Souh east

We gv it to GEJ

We have
South west
North central
North west
North east
Lock down for GMB.

Am not surprise with the igbos nd ijaws that's their wish no hard feelings.

We all know PDP will sweep the whole of Middlebelt, Thats NC, SE and SS. SW is the battle ground. Dont dream.

1 Like

Re: Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! by Funpeter: 12:39am On Mar 29, 2015
chuna1985:

We all know PDP will sweep the whole of Middlebelt, Thats NC, SE and SS. SW is the battle ground. Dont dream.
it hasn't dawn on you that
Kogi
Benue
Plateau not to mention
Ilonrin are already experiencing wind of change.
Oyo
Osun
Ogun
Ondo
Lagos
Also experiencing same.
Make I leave north for you to decide.

8 Likes

Re: Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 29, 2015
RebelChip:

In Imo state, everybody mostly the youths, were relaxed at home. All the youths I saw were playing ball on the roads and major highways... Others were in their hostels playing loud nusic.... I was like; The Fucck? This is not giving joy at all!!
yea dats da spirit brov. Dis politicians aint worth it. i was ah home chillaxing
Re: Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 29, 2015
Funpeter:
it hasn't dawn on you that
Kogi
Benue
Plateau not to mention
Ilonrin are already experiencing wind of change.
Oyo
Osun
Ogun
Ondo
Lagos
Also experiencing same.
Make I leave north for you to decide.

Lol, no proof on those ur claims, even our brothers in the core northern Nigeria will still give gej a lot of votes.

2 Likes

Re: Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! by Nobody: 1:49am On Mar 29, 2015
RebelChip:

In Imo state, everybody mostly the youths, were relaxed at home. All the youths I saw were playing ball on the roads and major highways... Others were in their hostels playing loud nusic.... I was like; The Fucck? This is not giving joy at all!!

I called my friends and family, the ones at Enugu were indoors..one of them was 14 years four yrs ago,so is old enough to vote but the eedioot was in his room playing FIFA..then there was this news about bomb explosion at WTC primary sch. just the excuse they needed to not go out and vote..my cousins at Onitsha and friends were gathered round drinking. Friends at Alaba, Ejigbo lagos and the ones at Abuja were indoors...

Sad,sad,sad,sad,sad.
Right inside me, I wish a new man would replace GEJ but not Buhari. I'm tired of seeing him kneeling like an eediot for Adeboye, local chiefs and even before Sanusi. People call that humility, I call that St..up idity. I'm tired of seeing PEJ on TV. I really wish GEJ and his govt would address the missing billions issue.

Why can't Osinbajo/osinbade or whatever Buhari calls him be the presidential candidate? Why Buhari all the time? Is he the only morally upright,non corrupt,disciplined candidate out of a nation of nearly 200m people that would sanitise Nigeria?

It is almost like calling out JJ or Kanu to captain the current super eagles. If Buhari is the only person capable of changing Nigeria then we are in trouble as a nation. I have nothing against him but there is a time for every man to retire. If he wins, who knows, David Mark or any of these retired military men would emerge as the next big thing.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! by eagleonearth(m): 2:05am On Mar 29, 2015
deejay2x67:
your just like me, am on the fence.
Climb down into Buhari's camp. Who knows you might be pardoned now, soon the door will be shut.
Re: Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! by LordMecuzy(m): 4:07am On Mar 29, 2015
fnep2smooth:
I am in imo state in Ngor-Okpala LGA.
PDP is winning all the way.

figures coming soon

where in Ngor-okpala
Re: Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! by abdulaz: 5:04am On Mar 29, 2015
jasmine01s:
speech...?
laffs its #irony
future impossible tense. grin
Re: Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! by edobor108(m): 5:32am On Mar 29, 2015
Yehman:

Thank God u admitted whole-heartedly
Thank God u admit dat ur father is an animal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! by gudluckgreat(m): 5:50am On Mar 29, 2015
nellyjohn:

Believe me, Buhari will never win even dough Rochas will try to use his powers as Governor

Nothing like using anything. The results are going according to the feelings of the people
Re: Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! by gudluckgreat(m): 5:52am On Mar 29, 2015
imsuboi:

Chief gworo gworo, lie small small na. Fear God.

I'm in Imo state life and direct, PDP is sweeeeeping the votes hands down

Which hands down?? Which part of IMO are u from?
Re: Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! by imsuboi(m): 8:44am On Mar 29, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Which hands down?? Which part of IMO are u from?

Inside your fathers black hairy _ass undecided

1 Like

Re: Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! by gudluckgreat(m): 9:02am On Mar 29, 2015
imsuboi:

Inside your fathers black hairy _ass undecided

Love peddler's son
Re: Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! by imsuboi(m): 9:30am On Mar 29, 2015
gudluckgreat:

Love peddler's son

Bastardized bastard son of an imbecilic _whore of a mum grin
Re: Coming From A Jonathan Fan In Imo State.. You Wont Believe This! by fnep2smooth(m): 9:37am On Mar 29, 2015
LordMecuzy:

where in Ngor-okpala
Umuneke Ngor.... my hometown

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Seeking Divine Green Light For Second Term - Ortom / Audacity Of Fake News: Army Recruiting Boko Haram Members? - Fredrick Nwabufo / INEC To Political Parties: Deadline For Primaries Will NOT Be Extended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.