Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,906 members, 7,824,798 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom (33958 Views)

APC Calls For Cancellation Of Rivers Re-run Elections / 3 Parties Call For Cancellation Of Rivers Election Results / Akpabio Wins Senatorial Race, APC Calls For Cancellation Of Polls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by ala234crity(m): 10:56pm On Mar 28, 2015
In big brother's voice 'THIS IS NIGERIA'

1 Like

Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by sparkleRed(f): 10:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
Apc my state of origin.. is a no go area 4 u#thank u# jonathan is sure 2 win dis election, grin

Best game changer! Change d changer! Lol
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by Kala11(m): 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
Ponomote:
Yeah but not as sick as you.

Mr. It's not so hard to notice those of you receiving Jonathan rice, kerosene, garri n groundnut... fine, I have no quarrel with that but do you still have to infect your unborn child with your poverty striking state that has beclown your sense of reasoning? They will never forgive you if you do that to them Mr.
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by maxwell530(m): 11:03pm On Mar 28, 2015
Elxandre:
From my neutral observation, APC is almost certain of victory.
They are likely winning the north (19 states) + the south west (5 states)
While PDP is likely winning the south and east, (12 states or so).
and u think buhari will win ekiti? U are d greatest dreamer ever liveth.even when ekiti belongs to apc he couldn't win,talkless of when fayose has taken over in ekiti.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by tushburg(m): 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pdp sweep Akwa Ibom... tongue
The transformation train is coming with waves of Victory every where in the south south tongue
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:05pm On Mar 28, 2015
Which card reader? The one wey dey work abi Na the one wey no dey work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by MrMandilas: 11:07pm On Mar 28, 2015
Bevista:
Akwa Ibom was not in the equation for the General. #TeamGMB have already taken it for granted that they will loose here.

The results being collated so far from other parts of the country shows the General in clear lead over GEJ.

Overall, GMB is expected to coast to victory.

#SaiBuhari
Where and where did u get ur result?

1 Like

Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by ifyemex(m): 11:09pm On Mar 28, 2015
Sorry dear,did u think u'll win b/4?

NO cancell anything
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by MrMandilas: 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
Pdp flaws apc in Imo state!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by jbaby265(f): 11:11pm On Mar 28, 2015
i dnt even know wat i shuld comment...
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by Forwetinnah: 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2015
So this man believe say APC go win for AK?? For dream abi na for life after him die?? Which gas him breath?? AsH3??
These Tinubu stooges should just come to terms with the fact that there are some states they can NEVER WIN, just as the PDP also know the states they might likely loose.
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by akpanikpe(m): 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
Tstark:

Why do Nigerians find it hard to spell "Park"?
Cos u are a Nigerian, cos I mean pack, as in pack ur load not park ur car mister english undecided
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by Elxandre(m): 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2015
maxwell530:
and u think buhari will win ekiti? U are d greatest dreamer ever liveth.even when ekiti belongs to apc he couldn't win,talkless of when fayose has taken over in ekiti.
Current stats shows APC ahead of PDP IN Ekiti.
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:18pm On Mar 28, 2015
U are disturbing my neighbors with ur brand new Bugatti veyron grin

khassy:
APC crying again

anyways

cruising to victory in our brand new Bugatti veyron

GEJ till 2019
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by shegsrules(m): 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
It's been APC complaining on rigging n pdd have not even complained, which ever way change has come to stay
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 28, 2015
SE&SS rigging since 1914
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by Gboliwe: 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
nerdjared:

he is saying the truth..was an adhoc staff...if u like believe, we didn't have ballot papers in my ward..uyo ward 5 unit 1 to 14..I was at unit 5

Do you know where Uyo is located in the Nigerian map?

Why are all your posts except this one hidden Mr imaginary Adhoc staff?
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by J4parry(m): 11:45pm On Mar 28, 2015
kimond101:
Exactly why amaechi didn't get himself accredited
Like why won't there be result sheets tho.

same question a sane person should be asking without sentiments.
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by J4parry(m): 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
tushburg:
Pdp sweep Akwa Ibom... tongue
The transformation train is coming with waves of Victory every where in the south south tongue

Name a single road constructed singlehandedly by FG in Akwa Ibom Sir since 4yrs?
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by danielmichael(m): 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2015
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by IYANGBALI: 11:57pm On Mar 28, 2015
HOW NEWSPAPERS' HEADLINES ON
MONDAY 30TH MARCH, 2015 WILL LOOK LIKE:
1. "INEC declares Buhari President-Elect
with 26.4 million votes! PDP rejects result" - VANGUARD!
2. "Buhari declared winner!". "This is the
worst election in Nigeria's history" (Olisa
Metuh) - PUNCH!
3. "APC in a historic victory!". "Godswill
Akpabio flee to Ghana, begs for forgiveness". - PM NEWS!
4. "This is the most rigged election in the
world, Jega must be arrested and
imprisoned immediately. We are heading to court" (Ruben Abati) - DAILY INDEPENDENT!
5. "South-south boils as INEC declares Buhari winner, Militants threatened war." - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE!
6. "APC wins Aso Rock, 70 Senate seats and 65% House of Reps. We are studying the results" (Mimiko) - SUN NEWSPAPER!
7. "Militants Protests Buhari's Victory,
Demands Cancellation Of Polls In 21 States" - TRIUMPH NEWSPAPER!
8. "How Jega Rigged The Polls In Favour Of Buhari" - Premium time
9. "Obama, Cameron, Hollande, Ban Ki
Moon, World Leaders Congratulate Buhari" - THE NATION!
10. "I Will Finish All The Gambaris In Niger Delta Before May 29" (Asari Dokubo) - SAHARAREPORTERS !
11. "Jega Rigged For The Opposition, We Will Obtain A Court Order And Arrest Him" (SSS spokeswoman, Marylin Ogar) - LEADERSHIP!
12. "It Can Never Be Possible, It Is Either
Jonathan Or No Nigeria" (Ayo Fayose) - DAILY TRUST
13. "Senate President, David Mark In A Secret Meeting With The Military To Stop May, 29 Handing Over To Buhari" - THISDAY NEWSPAPER
14. "No President That Has His People At
Heart Will Hand Over Power To Someone
Who Doesn't Care About The Masses" (Doyin Okupe) - NTA NEWS
15. "Nigeria Will Be Better Without
Jonathan" (United Nation) - NEW YORK TIMES.

1 Like

Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by spartacuz: 12:21am On Mar 29, 2015
lipsrsealed cheesy grin
IYANGBALI:
HOW NEWSPAPERS' HEADLINES ON
MONDAY 30TH MARCH, 2015 WILL LOOK LIKE:
1. "INEC declares Buhari President-Elect
with 26.4 million votes! PDP rejects result" - VANGUARD!
2. "Buhari declared winner!". "This is the
worst election in Nigeria's history" (Olisa
Metuh) - PUNCH!
3. "APC in a historic victory!". "Godswill
Akpabio flee to Ghana, begs for forgiveness". - PM NEWS!
4. "This is the most rigged election in the
world, Jega must be arrested and
imprisoned immediately. We are heading to court" (Ruben Abati) - DAILY INDEPENDENT!
5. "South-south boils as INEC declares Buhari winner, Militants threatened war." - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE!
6. "APC wins Aso Rock, 70 Senate seats and 65% House of Reps. We are studying the results" (Mimiko) - SUN NEWSPAPER!
7. "Militants Protests Buhari's Victory,
Demands Cancellation Of Polls In 21 States" - TRIUMPH NEWSPAPER!
8. "How Jega Rigged The Polls In Favour Of Buhari" - Premium time
9. "Obama, Cameron, Hollande, Ban Ki
Moon, World Leaders Congratulate Buhari" - THE NATION!
10. "I Will Finish All The Gambaris In Niger Delta Before May 29" (Asari Dokubo) - SAHARAREPORTERS !
11. "Jega Rigged For The Opposition, We Will Obtain A Court Order And Arrest Him" (SSS spokeswoman, Marylin Ogar) - LEADERSHIP!
12. "It Can Never Be Possible, It Is Either
Jonathan Or No Nigeria" (Ayo Fayose) - DAILY TRUST
13. "Senate President, David Mark In A Secret Meeting With The Military To Stop May, 29 Handing Over To Buhari" - THISDAY NEWSPAPER
14. "No President That Has His People At
Heart Will Hand Over Power To Someone
Who Doesn't Care About The Masses" (Doyin Okupe) - NTA NEWS
15. "Nigeria Will Be Better Without
Jonathan" (United Nation) - NEW YORK TIMES.
lol, Election did not hold@efficient secondary skol, udobio str, uyo, aks afta accreditation. . Ndito boiz come gym inec materials(all) go dea comfort zone. Lol, I just wish d@ I used nepa lyt to mk ds comment but na my 155naira 1ltr fuel I use, God! Please help my Mothers land. I heard ward5 in uyo was just "der", lol. Hapi Palm sunday to u guys. Gej or Gmb, 9ja is 1!
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by Nicepoker(m): 12:50am On Mar 29, 2015
oseni9ja:
PDP knows they are going down
u well so.
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by lusciouslex: 1:27am On Mar 29, 2015
Tempers are already rising!!! UMANA does'nt want AKPABIO in the SENATE. AKPABIO and AMAECHI have LARGE STAKES on GEJ and GMB respectively. Come April 11, Akwa Ibom will surely make the HEADLINES for UMANA will not TAP OUT and AKPABIO will not GIVE IN. It's not just an APC/PDP contest but a personal duel that has divided families, churches, godfathers, thugs, name it. God please protect your children from these modern day gladiators

1 Like

Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by khassy(m): 1:35am On Mar 29, 2015
byrron:
U are disturbing my neighbors with ur brand new Bugatti veyron grin

e no easy to get am ooo
smileysmileysmiley
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 1:40am On Mar 29, 2015
Drama king!
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by bongis: 3:41am On Mar 29, 2015
PDP..Please open your eyes to reality..

if you guys are not scared .

Please bring the result sheets and let our votes count.

APC only needs 25% of votes in Akwa Ibom for the wind of change to blow.
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:51am On Mar 29, 2015
khassy:

e no easy to get am ooo
smileysmileysmiley

grin grin grin
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by alabi484(m): 7:43am On Mar 29, 2015
joshuaidibia:
Sir will u manage 5naira change?
I'm not talking about the 10naira change the otueke man gave nigerians o
Re: Umana Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Akwa Ibom by arishekola(m): 7:48am On Mar 29, 2015
I can't wait to see Change in d affairs of this Nation @ federal level

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ambassador Garba Gajam Visits Osinbajo In Dubai (Photos) / President Buhari’s Daughters, Halima And Hanan Buhari Beautiful In New Photos / Sename Sosu And James Ibori At Tosin Saraki's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.