Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,844 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe (84883 Views)

Buhari Starts Construction Of Collapsed Bridge Along Gombe-Dukku-Kano Road(pics) / Youths Vandalise Aishatu Jibril-Dukku's House In Gombe / Photos Of Inec Staff Killed By Said Boko Haram In Dukku Lga. Viewer Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 29, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
Killed by the PDP super-agent called bokoharam. Change is here, and here to stay. No more killing from May 29, 2015 after GMB had been sworn in. Sai Buari....Sai Change
I though your man said '... the blood of dog and baboon will flow '?
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by malbruno: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
May his soul rest in peace, i was a presiding officer in this LG in 2011 general election
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by Trailblazerleo(m): 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
jamex93:

can u tell me where I have gone wrong pls??

did I say anything bad about the dead

y r u so quick to picking up issues
You knew quite wel that those pple were not killed by the PDP or the APC,those pple or frm a home and loved just like you and me but you choose to down play their death and politicize it.If those dead men were your father or brother wil you say sai buhari.Do to others what you wil like others to do to you.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by KHAYGOLD(m): 1:12pm On Mar 29, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I though your man said '... the blood of dog and baboon will flow '?
Thank God you thought. When, where, what state, what time, what year and what day do you think he said? I want a fool evidence and not a partial one.
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by ebukaOtika(m): 2:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
jamex93:
PDP dogs at work

too much blood wasted

R.I.P to the death

sai buhari

No Wonder Common Sense is no longer COMMON ,,,,

So dis is how you sensibale you are ,,.?

E go better make i no dey alive that to get dis kain of WORTHLESS BRAIN.
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by ebukaOtika(m): 2:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
KHAYGOLD:
Killed by the PDP super-agent called bokoharam. Change is here, and here to stay. No more killing from May 29, 2015 after GMB had been sworn in. Sai Buari....Sai Change

And Tomorrow now ,,,, dis Waste will become Someone's Parent abi ,,.?

God have Mercy on You.
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by ebukaOtika(m): 2:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ilekeh:
Why is everyone just dying?

What is free and fair about this election?

PDP and violence.

Another one who just escaped from the Zoo.
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by ebukaOtika(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
jamex93:

same to your dad n mom

WHAT KIND OF FELLOW ARE YOU ,,,,? Why on earth , Who have you That guts to Call or even think Of Mentioning his Parents Name here ,,,,?

See na your type i dey like catch ,,.I GO BEAT YOU SOTEY ,,,, E GO BETTER SAY YOU DIE THAN TO BE KILLED ,,,,

Your only luck here is just that i cant Lay My Hands on you ,,,, I WILL BEAT AND BEAT UNTIL EVEN THE DEAD COMES OUT TO CRY ON Your Behalf.

MUMU.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by jamex93(m): 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
ebukaOtika:

WHAT KIND OF FELLOW ARE YOU ,,,,? Why on earth , Who have you That guts to Call or even think Of Mentioning his Parents Name here ,,,,?

See na your type i dey like catch ,,.I GO BEAT YOU SOTEY ,,,, E GO BETTER SAY YOU DIE THAN TO BE KILLED ,,,,

Your only luck here is just that i cant Lay My Hands on you ,,,, I WILL BEAT AND BEAT UNTIL EVEN THE DEAD COMES OUT TO CRY ON Your Behalf.

MUMU.

grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by olaleke2(m): 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
IT IS WELL O....

HOT POST ON "ABOUT US" PAGES

https://www.nairaland.com/2224865/part-two-us-page
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by ladycara(f): 3:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
neither my ambition or the ambition of any politician is worth the blood of any Nigerian. .... . . .may GOD arrest all EVIL blood thirsty politicians: : :: : : : : ™®™™™ in did country
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by ladycara(f): 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
neither my ambition or the ambition of any politician is worth the blood of any Nigerian. .... . . .may GOD arrest all EVIL blood thirsty politicians: : :: : : : : ™®™™™ in this country.
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by jeremy411(m): 6:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
READ THIS PLS >>

This is a story of Why you should wait for INEC OFFICIAL DECLARATION. Based on a true life election story in the United States of America.

Its very scary and intriguing. Its informative too!

@SeunOsewa will gladly place this on the homepage. I know cheesy

http://republic36.com/2015/03/29/why-you-should-wait-for-inec-official-declaration-a-lesson-from-u-s-history/

#NigeriaDecides

Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by coolebux(m): 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hausa ppl always killing their own for no reason
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
KHAYGOLD:

Thank God you thought. When, where, what state, what time, what year and what day do you think he said? I want a fool evidence and not a partial one.
you are not in this country so don't bother! otondo! he said it in Hausa language on their abokee station.
Re: Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe by Icterus(m): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
so so sad. RIP to d departed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm / Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / EndSARS: How Protesters Were Fed Across The Country By Brands & Individuals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.