Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,821 members, 7,841,176 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room (47626 Views)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Fashola At The Kalakuta Museum Where Fela Kuti Was Buried / Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by AnonymX: 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
Obiagelli:

You nor well cheesy cheesy

Irrespective of the results, you promised to deactivate you Nairaland account, please don't.

I like your personality
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by ajanifarouq(m): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
vote for your preffered candidate for the 2015 presidential election on marvelvilla .steps are as follows
1:log on to http://marvelvilla.yw.Lt
2:register
3:login
you would see a voting poll vote the party of your choice.
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by OYINBOGOJU(m): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
Very Organised Fellow

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by tommykiwi(m): 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
UniqueGem:
I think these are the guys posting and liking comments about APC on nairaland.
U r right,no wonder! Apcheat always ready to cheat!
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by CharlesPhc: 2:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
Exposed...!!! APC hired e-rats in pic. Behold the youths hired by the APC to publish fake results online.....!!!
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by AnonymX: 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
ajanifarouq:
vote for your preffered candidate for the 2015 presidential election on marvelvilla .steps are as follows
1:log on to http://marvelvilla.yw.Lt
2:register
3:login
you would see a voting poll vote the party of your choice.

Da fuq?
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
No wonder they the guy's doing all this posting
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
AnonymX:

Irrespective of the results, you promised to deactivate you Nairaland account, please don't.

I like your personality
I won't deactivate my account, i will reduce my posts. Thanks for the kind words.
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by remsonik(f): 2:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
[size=20pt]THAT IS NOT APC SITUATION ROOM THAT'S CHAMS CITY ISAAC JOHN STREET IKEJA GRA LAGOS. STOP MISLEADING PEOPLE[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by AnonymX: 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
Obiagelli:

I won't deactivate my account, i will reduce my posts. Thanks for the kind words.

You're welcome cool

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
No wonder, so they the one posting all this .heeeey! !!!!!!!
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by supereagle(m): 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
APC is more focused and organised than PDP.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
WisdomFlakes:

Ode like you. Nigeria has approximately 60 million internet users -- the largest in the whole of Africa -- so what are you talking about? Use your brain, it's there for a reason. Quit thinking with your arse.

Does your parents know how to browse internet? You learnt internet browsing through yahoo yahoo and that's why you're with APC. Online casting won't take you guys nowhere.
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by eightsin(m): 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
So this is where those e-APCs do their propaganda from eh? I see where those likes come from now.
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jarus:

Don't worry, after our Northern and Eastern brothers have their shots at presidency, and it's Yoruba turn again, we will present him for you. God spare our lives.

He's 51 years now. Following your statements. Assuming 16 years in total, then 51 + 16 equals 67. In 16 years time, will we still accept this age bracket? Really?

How old is Buhari that people want to run him down due to 'age'?

Amen.
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
BREAKINGS NEWS ON BBC WORLDSERVICE

Nigeria opposition HQ 'buzzing'
The BBC's Nkem Ifejika in Abuja says: "We've just been to both the APC and PDP headquarters. The difference couldn't be more stark - APC dynamic, buzzing. PDP dead - only security presence."
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by GANJAFARMER: 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Chai! The kain cry wey janjawiids go cry today ,na only the gods go fit help their mata. grin
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by manny4life(m): 3:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
Code213:
APC is the only forward thinking party in Nigeria!!!! The dullards in PDP can never come up with an idea such as this. APC is always steps ahead..! cool

Did you say "come up with the idea"? Ask yourself, where did APC copy the idea from? I think APC are the dullards here, do you know what a "SITUATION" room is? Look up where they copied it from and then tell me: what exactly is the situation going on that warrants such a room? More like propaganda room... smh at foolishness..
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Bifwoli: 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
APC...aka the All Poo Congress will not win.Not with a goat herder and an ex dictator.

GEJ for more transformation.
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by GANJAFARMER: 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
Obiagelli:

Buhahaha.

You're already crying in advance . grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Code213: 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
manny4life:

Did you say "come up with the idea"? Ask yourself, where did APC copy the idea from? I think APC are the dullards here, do you know what a "SITUATION" room is? Look up where they copied it from and then tell me: what exactly is the situation going on that warrants such a room? More like propaganda room... smh at foolishness..

.....and you are? undecided

APC was innovative here!! Give credits where credit is due! And stop drinking expired Alomo Bitters!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Debayurr: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
This is CHAMS PLC i guess..where the campaign calls are been routed from undecided
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by GANJAFARMER: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
manny4life:

Don't waste your precious time replying those janjawiids ,their brain has been replaced with shiit. grin
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by jcf(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
Haribubu it is by God's grace. The wind of change dey blow
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by adconline(m): 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
Posh office.. Competition breeds innovation. The era of one-party country/affairs is GONE! #nomatterwhowins
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by oiseworld: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
ARE THESE THE 2000 LAPTOPS WE'VE BEEN HEARING ABOUT/
THE SLANDERERS.
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by preselect(m): 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
PDP get any situation room at all angry grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by GANJAFARMER: 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
Which situation room?

It should be called electoral malpractice room, where they keep people like Obiaghelli,omenka,pendusky pendunce ,cleverly the man with gender identity crisis, and all the janjawiid ragheads to type trash on nl and Twitter . grin

After today no job for these folks. tongue
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by manny4life(m): 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
Code213:

.....and you are? undecided

APC was innovative here!! Give credits where credit is due! And stop drinking expired Alomo Bitters!!! tongue

Lmao... Did you say "innovative"? Lol... Okay, I never knew when someone copied an existing idea that has been in ages, it is called innovation... Abeg pardon me jare.

Haha, I should give credit to APC because they copied an idea from the U.S. model which isn't any close to what a situation room look like; be it as it may, they built a room filled with desktop computers (no notable situation room gadget), and a governor is in it directing the persons there; and it's called "SITUATION ROOM" because APC said so, therefore, I should give them credit...Good one. This is why PDP aren't loud trumpeters like APC, anyway, I am enjoying my expired alomo bitters jor cool cool ... Being clueless is hereditary and contagious. undecided
Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by EmmyDe25(m): 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
adioolayi:
Their father!!

APC ...Change!!

I have done my part...Ibadan Southwest ward10, unit 10
APC-192......PDP-80

#IMarch4Buhari
Nice one.... did mine as well. delivered my ward to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by bigtt76(f): 3:20pm On Mar 30, 2015
Big boys! No wonder PDP were scared stiff grin With the number iMacs and Windows All in One .....these guys were armed to the teeth. grin

Code213:
Picture of Governor Fashola at the APC Situation Room to rally the troops. What a guy! cool

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room by Winning123: 3:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
Raiders:
Nice

You expect a serious party to have this kind of set up so that as elections are declared and signed by their agents it is sent and feed centrally

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki Celebrates Results Of Teniola And Teniayo Saraki, His Twin Daughters / EFCC Officials Cleaning Marks On Houses They Claimed Belong To Fayose / President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.