Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,240 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate (5559 Views)

The Truth Behind The Latest APC Propaganda On Nnamdi Kanu Begging Buhari / "How The Nation Published Fake APC Propaganda Story On Special Cover For Rivers" / DSS Found 12 Cars In Dasuki's House (Exclusive Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate by omenka(m): 12:19am On Mar 29, 2015
hardywaltz:
Click like for GMB...
I'm one of those in the "propaganda room" and I just clicked a like for GMB. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate by omanzo02: 12:23am On Mar 29, 2015
omenka:
I'm one of those in the "propaganda room" and I just clicked a like for GMB. smiley

congrat! I know u will be present. grin
Re: Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate by khassy(m): 1:36am On Mar 29, 2015
noblealuu:

Plz can I join u in ur ride?! tongue
you wlc

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate by Mynd44: 3:39am On Mar 29, 2015
eliment:
What's the pointer that its belong to APC and is for they purpose of election
That's the APC Lagos election situation room. I can confirm that.

Every result are collated there so as to get a vote count

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate by anonimi: 5:03am On Mar 29, 2015
omenka:
Wow!!! Don't you just love the cleanliness, orderliness, and brilliance of this party.. smiley

Here's where Reno, Agbati, and Okuigbe have TANoids work from despite the huge resources at their disposal.

As you can see, all the Nairaland dufoos and turncoats are ably represented.

Guess who the "escape-albino" sitting on the bed is.... Yeah, you guessed right; Aye-fvcking-Dee!!

Thanks for confirming where the LIES and propaganda from APC emanate from.

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate by anonimi: 5:07am On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:

Thanks for your confirmation also of the ILLEGITIMATE and counterfeit vote count FABRICATION that APC is doing and spreading as its usual LIES.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate by Mynd44: 5:10am On Mar 29, 2015
anonimi:

Thanks for your confirmation also of the ILLEGITIMATE and counterfeit vote count FABRICATION that APC is doing and spreading as its usual LIES.
The time for you will come. I hope you wont deactivate, we will do a step by step analysis of the elections then

Re: Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate by omanzo02: 9:17am On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:

If APC have collation and counting center what is the use of inec centers then liar?

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate by Mynd44: 9:18am On Mar 29, 2015
omanzo02:

If APC have collation and counting center what is the use of inec centers then liar?
Everywhere around the world, parties have situation rooms

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate by dominique(f): 9:24am On Mar 29, 2015
Reminds me of the 40 laptop crew era grin

3 Likes

Re: Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate by omanzo02: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:

Everywhere around the world, parties have situation rooms
Dude

I know how situation rooms look like, I always work with one is advance country during election........That arrangement on that pictures is a call center and software's of spreading APC spams, propaganda online on different website and medium.

So try again.

1 Like

Re: Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate by Mynd44: 9:32am On Mar 29, 2015
omanzo02:

Dude

I know how situation rooms look like, I always work with one is advance country during election........That arrangement on that pictures is a call center and software's of spreading APC spams, propaganda online on different website and medium
Really? Or a center where results from different PUs are collated to prevent INEC from announcing influenced results
Re: Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate by dan55: 9:36am On Mar 29, 2015
omanzo02:
This is where the spamming, lies, fake results, insults, shares and likes emanates from. grin grin grin

From the look on their faces things are not going well for APC.
where is it written apc or pdp. How are we sure its not a cyber cafe
Re: Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate by omanzo02: 9:42am On Mar 29, 2015
dan55:
where is it written apc or pdp. How are we sure its not a cyber cafe

A cyber cafe with uniform wearing clients/customers? grin grin
Re: Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate by omanzo02: 9:47am On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:

Really? Or a center where results from different PUs are collated to prevent INEC from announcing influenced results

I live, work, sleep and dreams technology. That's is APC call and propaganda spreading centre.

Looking at that hall......some advance stuffs I am use to are missing on their desk and around..

2 Likes

Re: Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate by omanzo02: 12:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
grin grin
mikeansy:
this is why they are always looking for online polls

all the people in the apc photo will have like 50 handles each!
Re: Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate by ArodeTsolaye: 1:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
look very well, the yellow guy in front of fashola has nairaland opened on his screen. These guys are cheats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate by highunter: 2:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mynd44:

When I first saw the pix I thought it was a coy that pple r passing as Apc situation room coz Fashola was there but since yu confirmed its the situations centre and made the above statement, I have two questions for you. First, is this the situation room for lagos state election or presidential. Second: If presidential how do they obtain the correct results from all PU across all regions of Nigeria, are pple stationed there coz they cannot rely on "in my PU, the votes for apc and pdp was so and so".

In all honesty, I do not think they would find out pdp won and accept the results so I do not understand what kind of collation they are doing to prevent influenced results. As someone rightly said they are not inec, let inec do their job.
Re: Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate by omanzo02: 5:15pm On Mar 29, 2015
grin grin
ArodeTsolaye:
look very well, the yellow guy in front of fashola has nairaland opened on his screen. These guys are cheats.
Re: Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate by naijaking1: 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Good for APC. They have had this organized and sustained public relations blast since the days of Stella Oduah, Sanusi's thieving term at CBN, and then now.
PDP and GEJ failed to notice or even follow suite. While APC was being coached by Obama's media network, GEJ got the weak and ineffective Clinton network, instead of going for a strong Republican network to counter the Obama network edge.
Re: Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate by Mynd44: 7:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
grin

Re: Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate by omanzo02: 5:47am On Mar 30, 2015
Mynd44:
grin

That was APC projection used by a newspaper the other day........inec have not started collation where did APC get theirs, another propaganda.

Besides the look the faces speak volume for who claimed to be heading for victory.
Re: Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate by lilbabyak(m): 6:11am On Mar 30, 2015
op your mumu is legendary.
For your information that's a monitoring room to check you peoples rigging in check
Re: Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate by Mynd44: 10:48am On Jul 24, 2015
anonimi:

Thanks for confirming where the LIES and propaganda from APC emanate from.

Cheers.
*muffled laughter*
Re: Exclusive Photo: Inside APC Propaganda Room, Where the FAKE RESULTS Emanate by DAIL(m): 8:21am On Jun 13, 2017
DAIL:
These APC guys are more advance than d PDP, their strategy no b here...it show if they win , they will make things work: because their brains they work well.
I wish I never said that

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING; "Atiku Has Settled Me, I'm Now Trading With Him"- Peter Obi / 200,000 Corps Members Deployed For Elections – NYSC / And Just What "if" Jonathan Wins The Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.