Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Urgent Advice On Luv - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Advice On Luv (943 Views)

Can U Sleep Comfortably In D Same Room Where Ur Frnd Is Making Luv With His Gf? / Ladies Would You Allow Your Husband Make Luv To U Wen Pregnant? / Imagine What She Fell In Luv With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Advice On Luv by ifyrosky(m): 12:59am On Mar 29, 2015
i nid advice, have been dating a gal 4 a year nw, i do luv her wit all my hrt , she z d type dat like getting me jealous,although many guys do av feelings 4 her, bt i feel its gettin too deep into her, she hadly have my time, hadly call, even to chat online very rarely, presently we quarrelin bt yet she doesnt care,........what am i to do, do i keepin hopin she will change or do i go on wit my life
Re: Urgent Advice On Luv by Nobody: 1:04am On Mar 29, 2015
If she hardly calls anymore, then can you really still call her your girlfriend?

At such times when things start getting sour, my past experiences have taught me that it's best to give your partner space and maybe start moving on, if the space and time doesn't bring y'all back together.
Re: Urgent Advice On Luv by statrata(m): 1:10am On Mar 29, 2015
u lost her already got to move on
Re: Urgent Advice On Luv by acidicTea(m): 1:11am On Mar 29, 2015

Re: Urgent Advice On Luv by phlio(m): 1:13am On Mar 29, 2015
ifyrosky:
i nid advice, have been dating a gal 4 a year nw, i do luv her wit all my hrt , she z d type dat like getting me jealous,although many guys do av feelings 4 her, bt i feel its gettin too deep into her, she hadly have my time, hadly call, even to chat online very rarely, presently we quarrelin bt yet she doesnt care,........what am i to do, do i keepin hopin she will change or do i go on wit my life
rule #2 as a guy never panic over what you have control over.she's yours control the remote.you understand bro
Re: Urgent Advice On Luv by pasqal09: 1:31am On Mar 29, 2015
ifyrosky:

She's taking advantage of you cos she knows you love her too much.
Re: Urgent Advice On Luv by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:13am On Mar 29, 2015
My guy.
The feeling of having many toasters has entered her head.
It might new to her and she's probably enjoying it.
Enjoying the attention, sweet talks and so on.

Play it cool.
Don't push her except you're ready to lose her.
Try and have a conversation with her.
Ask her about the situation of things and status report and what she would recommend.

My advice is for you to move on.
Re: Urgent Advice On Luv by ifyrosky(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2015
phlio:
rule #2 as a guy never panic over what you have control over.she's yours control the remote.you understand bro
hw
Re: Urgent Advice On Luv by ifyrosky(m): 10:30am On Mar 29, 2015
i really do luv her so much
Re: Urgent Advice On Luv by Nobody: 11:26am On Mar 29, 2015
all my gf i no dey call dem nd we dey get on well.......not calling cannot justify ur reason
Re: Urgent Advice On Luv by Optional2(f): 11:11pm On Mar 31, 2015
Pls Guys give dis guy some advice he needs it

(1) (Reply)

PICS: See How Ladies Grow Big Butts / What Will You Do? / Imo People Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.