Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,159 members, 7,829,134 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Imo People Why? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imo People Why? (947 Views)

Wedding In Imo State.....stingy Set Of People / God Please I Don't Want A Girl From Imo State As A Girl Friend Or As A Wife / Imo Village Head Dies After Marathon Sex With 2 Teenage Girls Aged 14 And 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo People Why? by jonaifame22(m): 4:12pm On Jul 05, 2015
Now I see why youruba women tend to marry faster than igbo women, a friend of mine decided to go see the parents of the lady he wants to tie the knot with,when he got there he heard things that baffled him,aside the outrageous bride price that was stipulated on the lady like sey na virgin,he was asked to complete her fathers building which was at the decking level,he was told he'll take the ladies younger siblings wth him to lagos andfurther train them in secondary school,he was also asked to pay for all the soap she was been bathed wth when she was born,as well as pay for all the plates she broke while growing up like sey na the guy send am message,now my guy is planning to postpone everything i hope God helps him chai na wa o.

1 Like

Re: Imo People Why? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 05, 2015
Before Before , na so so network wahala but as I con dey use Etisalat.*******************
The poster below didn't finish the song sha undecided sad

1 Like

Re: Imo People Why? by iceberylin(m): 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2015
is your guy from the Past
Re: Imo People Why? by Tallesty1(m): 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2015
Are you still using internet explorer

1 Like

Re: Imo People Why? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
WHaaa
Re: Imo People Why? by naijaboiy: 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2015
What is he postponing?

He should better look for another woman to get married to before them kill am. grin

1 Like

Re: Imo People Why? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.
The babe never ready to marry the guy, if she ready, she knows what to do.

1 Like

Re: Imo People Why? by wiringdpt(m): 4:21pm On Jul 05, 2015
Outdated brains
Re: Imo People Why? by xynerise: 4:25pm On Jul 05, 2015
Which part of Imo state? Definitely not where I come from.

@Op. You are Linus Onuegbu

1 Like

Re: Imo People Why? by pasqal09: 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2015
The guy is not serious,

He shouldn't just impregnate her jor, they'll come back and renegotiate after that.
Re: Imo People Why? by orch119(m): 4:29pm On Jul 05, 2015
u want to knw why?...well i guess its a proof that we dnt associate wit failure **its either the best or nothing** #if nobody toks abt u den...
Re: Imo People Why? by MrsChima(f): 4:33pm On Jul 05, 2015
LMAO@pay for the plates she has broken and the soaps she has bathed with.

I can't laff no more! grin grin
Re: Imo People Why? by Omotayor123(f): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2015
op are you for real
Re: Imo People Why? by IamLEGEND1: 4:39pm On Jul 05, 2015
Complete her papa building?.
and dem go dey expect alluminium roofing.
#NaToCutOutSharply
Re: Imo People Why? by Emmaville(m): 4:53pm On Jul 05, 2015
Ridiculously Ridiculous lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Imo People Why? by hoobs(m): 4:54pm On Jul 05, 2015
If you guyz believe this...then am rirly disappointed in all of y'all.......nEXT
Re: Imo People Why? by misspeggy(f): 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
Chai! OP you can lie o... Am full blooded imo and haven't heard that one before.. Abi you just wan come spoil people mind?
Re: Imo People Why? by chudidonas(m): 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2015
jonaifame22:
Now I see why youruba women tend to marry faster than igbo women, a friend of mine decided to go see the parents of the lady he wants to tie the knot with,when he got there he heard things that baffled him,aside the outrageous bride price that was stipulated on the lady like sey na virgin,he was asked to complete her fathers building which was at the decking level,he was told he'll take the ladies younger siblings wth him to lagos andfurther train them in secondary school,he was also asked to pay for all the soap she was been bathed wth when she was born,as well as pay for all the plates she broke while growing up like sey na the guy send am message,now my guy is planning to postpone everything i hope God helps him chai na wa o.

BALDERDASH!!!

This post has no iota of truth in it. It was just written to spite my beautiful Imolites.
Re: Imo People Why? by countsparrow: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2015
Guy relax, go find another woman marry, very soon dat gal, dem go carry her come as ur second wife with a trailer load of yam as ur grooms price
Re: Imo People Why? by MsBliss(f): 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2015
Lols..

If he knows her worth , he should pay up else,let him take a walk.Its not by force afterall .
Re: Imo People Why? by Whizzcute(m): 5:18pm On Jul 05, 2015
Yes of course!!

If he really love the girl,he should do the needful and marry her!!

or go to the other tribes!!!
Re: Imo People Why? by raziboi(m): 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
dats change......

wen buhari been dey yarn change! change!! change!!!

lets enjoy de change while it last

dullard daura
Re: Imo People Why? by raziboi(m): 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2015
dats change......

wen buhari been dey yarn change! change!! change!!!

lets enjoy de change while it last

dullard daura

(1) (Reply)

6 Spots To Meet ‘the One’ In Lagos. / Question Of The Day! What Do You Say When Rejected By A Lady / So, We Are Fighting Because I Don't Know Her Number Offhand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.