Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,084 members, 7,811,041 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP (29936 Views)

Guber Tribunal Judgement: We’ve Been Vindicated – Rivers APC / Diezani Vindicated As Kachikwu Upholds Her Policies – Clem Aguiyi / Igbos How Far? I Am Vindicated Less Than 24 Hours After My Last Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by patrickmuf(m): 8:04am On Mar 29, 2015
pureguide:
stupld fool. I wish u untimely death
you're such a disgusting fellow... You might fall into the pit you're digging, watch your tongue/fingers

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by Nickymezor(f): 8:07am On Mar 29, 2015
Tobbylobar:
I did mine under 5 seconds....even if dey use analog computer some little hitches will still dey.....pdp should just kept shut angry
Abi oo.. The card reader worked very well @ my polling unit sef.PDP pls hold ya horses abeg ... cool

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by cocokiller1(f): 8:08am On Mar 29, 2015
Taylor86:
plz oo fellow PDP Members am so scared of d results am seeing online, hmm dunno how true it is anyway.

but if APC wins...Chisos i hv no option than to join d winning team oo

for now am partyless till results are announced

still wondering d kind of hot slaps i will chop from my street guys in ph if APC wins

GEJ should beta get tins started by hook/crook

cos dis time around am leaving him if.............

lemme
SAI buhari for d first time
abeg fellow PDP Members make una no vex

reporting life from a confused PDP member

hhmmm

PLZ NO MORE GEJ TILL........
lets see d outcome of the election first
scaredy cat
m in ph too

I support pdp
other people around ere supported him massively too
I jst believe GEJ cnt loose
if u check welll most of those peepz rooting 4 apc in ph ended up not voting apc
ph is lockdwn 4 good luck
m not evn sure u are an ardent supporter
people dat voted apc oly sold dia votes cozza money
they knw d change is not genuine
Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
PDP's fear of card readers is the fear of defeat. Hearing card readers alone sends shivers down their spine. Say no to rigging, say no to GEJ.

Sai Buhari

You seem to be someone with no mind of her own. I'm sure someone somewhere must've spoilt your mind. Rectify it abeg.
Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by cocokiller1(f): 8:10am On Mar 29, 2015
Beehshorp:
buhari doesnt stand achance even if he rigs

gej all the way
lol
leave dem
dy don't know there is power in incumbency
Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by harbarzzy(m): 8:10am On Mar 29, 2015
obibankz:
We already celebrating GEJ VICTORY AT LAGOS, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, GEJ TILL 2019
liar..APC win Lagos,Oyo,Ogun,kwara,osun,Ondo and Ekiti(50/50)Benue(don't want pdp),+North..u better change ur voice b4 its too late!

4 Likes

Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by almaliki: 8:11am On Mar 29, 2015
Taylor86:
plz oo fellow PDP Members am so scared of d results am seeing online, hmm dunno how true it is anyway.

still wondering d kind of hot slaps i will chop from my street guys in ph if APC wins

lemme

hhmmm

this got me laughing real hard......!
Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by idris4eva(m): 8:19am On Mar 29, 2015
Even a U.S base observer said Nigeria is ahead of them in using technology (C.R) for an election..why are these pdp so clueless not to knw it is still work in progress..at least it work in some part.

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by Ryabcool(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2015
ubanett:
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MANY LIKES APC HAS BEEN GETTING ON THIS FORUM. IT SEEMS THEIR COMPUTER ROOM HAS BEEN DISCOVERED BY THE DSS
No son, we were busy voting at the polling units. While most of you pdp supporters were at home voting online with likes

4 Likes

Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by vexing(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2015
Oklander:
PDP just want to validate their useless cry about card reader by force.

Anyway, lets not forget they defies the court ruling on military deployment, we have seen how the military clearly works for them by harassing the opposition. Let's just wait for the results... #TeamGMB

Military were not used for elections, no military personnel was posted to any polling station
Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by Pangea: 8:21am On Mar 29, 2015
cocokiller1:
lol
leave dem
dy don't know there is power in incumbency

Make dem try am na!
Gbagbo and wife are paying for using that method.

The whole world lense is fixed on nigeria now,
If jonathan misbehaves?
Na die for him be that!

His best bet is to go and beg Buhari to allow him eat his stolen money in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by thaoriginator: 8:23am On Mar 29, 2015
Pangea:
grin
Getting ready to cry foul? grin
As result no dey favorable!

PDP!
The new opposition party grin

I even heard Fani kayode on channels tv yesterday talking like an angel "we are all nigerians no matter the tribe or religion , we should remember that we are foremost nigerians, the whole world is looking at us" grin
The fear of Buhari is the beginning of wisdom!
grin lwtmb!

2 Likes

Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by blank(f): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2015
Oklander:
PDP just want to validate their useless cry about card reader by force.

Anyway, lets not forget they defies the court ruling on military deployment, we have seen how the military clearly works for them by harassing the opposition. Let's just wait for the results... #TeamGMB

The court rule was that military should be at least 300m from any polling booth. Did you see any military near the polling stations? Why dobyou think people were emboldened to fight and shoot?
Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by Toofan007: 8:35am On Mar 29, 2015
pureguide:

U will die today been ur birthday.
did you really mean to post this or it was a slip of fingers? I mean what the hell is wrong with you?

1 Like

Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by Nobody: 8:39am On Mar 29, 2015
cocokiller1:
scaredy cat
m in ph too

I support pdp
other people around ere supported him massively too
I jst believe GEJ cnt loose
if u check welll most of those peepz rooting 4 apc in ph ended up not voting apc
ph is lockdwn 4 good luck
m not evn sure u are an ardent supporter
people dat voted apc oly sold dia votes cozza money
they knw d change is not genuine

my sister am ph Wimpey ikwerre road i know wike has delivered GEJ here in rivers state but am not taking of rivers votes, am concerned with that of other states mmmmm
Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by econity(m): 8:39am On Mar 29, 2015
Nonsensically nonsense. The card reader was perfect in my unit. Every card was read. The only incident was some finger print were not able to be verify which was expected to happen. Anywhere the proportion of faulty card ready was high, i 'll be bold to say that it is a deliberate ploy to sabotage it by a party wit vested interest. #WelldoneJega

3 Likes

Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:41am On Mar 29, 2015
Suntemi:

Took me 7 seconds pere.
mine 5 seconds too

1 Like

Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by babyphaze77(m): 8:42am On Mar 29, 2015
UrennaNkoli:
PDP's fear of card readers is the fear of defeat. Hearing card readers alone sends shivers down their spine. Say no to rigging, say no to GEJ.

Sai Buhari

If PDP eventually win with the dysfunctional card reader, wuld you people say they rig? why is it so difficult for people to be objective........wit the dysfunctional card reader, wuld you say d election is hitch free......
Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:43am On Mar 29, 2015
Wonderboy1:
Like he already knew what is going to happen
mumuology @ it peak. cheesy
Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by slyboggie(m): 8:44am On Mar 29, 2015
[quote author=DesChyko post=32121574]

Source?[/quote

Jega himself yesterday on channels TV. ]
Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by buchichukwu69: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2015
Lionbite:
when will this so called PDP learn to shut up!
When they see real victory for APC. Let's just follow closely To ensure everything is on result sheets.
Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by cocokiller1(f): 8:46am On Mar 29, 2015
Taylor86:
my sister am ph Wimpey ikwerre road i know wike has delivered GEJ here in rivers state but am not taking of rivers votes, am concerned with that of other states mmmmm
y?
cos of wat u seeing online.
moral of d story:don't believe anything u see online
be enlightened on ur own
Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by cutierashy(f): 8:47am On Mar 29, 2015
obibankz:
We already celebrating GEJ VICTORY AT LAGOS, I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU, GEJ TILL 2019
grin grin grin undecided undecided undecided.wat is dis one saying,wake up frm dreamland
Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by khassy(m): 8:53am On Mar 29, 2015
Humblega:
You write ds same trash on every political thread are u a programmed robot?
and you keep commenting on my trash

smh
smellos
Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by Oklander: 8:55am On Mar 29, 2015
blank:

The court rule was that military should be at least 300m from any polling booth. Did you see any military near the polling stations? Why do you think people were emboldened to fight and shoot?

Alright then, I thought the ruling was not to deploy them at all, and also reading about some electorates deaths including a soldier makes me thought they were deployed.
Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:14am On Mar 29, 2015
Taylor86:

lemme

hhmmm

Hahah! Bad guy! Anyway,on behalf of the People's General,you're welcome to Aso rock!

1 Like

Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by ElfEnomenOo: 9:18am On Mar 29, 2015
dlex21:
There was lack of adequate preparation and testing... It's as simple as that

Go and die
even if they allowed one year for testing and preparation, computer devices and other technologies can still fail
Generally it was successful
Go and die in Otueke!

1 Like

Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by legendsilver(m): 9:20am On Mar 29, 2015
pureguide:

U will die today been ur birthday.
God forbid this your evil prayer. He will live to eat the fruit of change in BUHARI's regime.
All evil plans on his life has failed already and the plotter should beware

1 Like

Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by lovely17(m): 9:23am On Mar 29, 2015
How will it work for Jonathan when he thumb printed with his left hand and wants to use right hand for accreditation CLUELESS man
Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by TopHand: 9:24am On Mar 29, 2015
Oyo state latest Apc 3 senate seats 12 out 14 house of reps, Apc takes Oyo
Re: Card Reader: We’re Vindicated – PDP by lilfizzie: 9:27am On Mar 29, 2015
its simple physics, no machine is 100% efficient

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' / Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto And Goodluck Jonathan Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.