Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France (29936 Views)

Abdullahi Umar Ganduje's Throwback Photo / Bola Tinubu Receives Umar Ganduje In Lagos (Photos) / Ganduje Watching Nigeria & Sweden Match With Seriousness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by 360frolic(m): 8:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
The Executive Governor of Kano State Dr. Abdullahi Umar Ganduje pictured in his sitting room watching the Europa finals between Portugal and France.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photo-gov-umar-ganduje-watching-europa.html

1 Like

Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by PRYCE(m): 8:50pm On Jul 10, 2016
U had better be supporting Portugal my Governor!

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by Flexherbal(m): 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
We had to postpone our meeting because of this game.

3 Likes

Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by SurefireFashion: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
Why is he standing?

9 Likes

Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by iambijo(m): 9:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
E no fit siddon ni

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
Maybe he thinks they are fellow Herdsmen running around on a grass field.

SurefireFashion:
Why is he standing?

93 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by VictorRomanov: 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
Him dey wear agbada dey watch match too?

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Why is he standing? Raymondsinfo.com

1 Like

Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by piquanciousMe: 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Remove your Agbada so that you will be more comfortable....

6 Likes

Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by ThePeacemaker(m): 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2016

Is that AGBADA or BEDSHEET, undecided

AGBADA BY THIS TIME undecided

OKAY, He's Kano's Governor lipsrsealed

15 Likes

Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
Agbada by this time undecided

1 Like

Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by ritababe(f): 11:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
and so? me too watch the match for the whole minute where as he only watch it for 2 minutes
up ronaldo grin
he lost it 12 years ago and he never gave up unlike one loser.
#runaway

9 Likes

Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by yinkslinks(m): 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
that is how hausa rich men watch football. u will hear him shouting kai kai and kia grin grin grin grin
SurefireFashion:
Why is he standing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by alphaconde(m): 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
This night na e person still were agbada which kine suffer b dat

5 Likes

Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by buharisbae(f): 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
me nko that watched the match y am I not on FP? at least I saw ronaldo leaping with his POP and pogba playing like a chicken lalasticlala y I'm not on FP too? Berra put me on FP too ooo angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by AMvanquish: 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
My Guvnor grin grin grin
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by Spells(m): 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Shey we should start jubilating dat da gofonor is washing ball... Mtcheeew
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by Rasque1759(m): 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
so?
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by iambabaG: 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Hollup.. Whats the meaning of this?
•Did he have to "enter" the tv all in the name of taking a picture?
•What point was he trying to make?
•This doesn't make him a wassup guy..
•And who wears agbada when chilling at home to a soccer game?

#CommonSense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by Sunnycliff(m): 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
PUSIDRILA:

#TWALE SIR

#DOUBLE RESPECT

I couldn't have said it better!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by alphaconde(m): 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
I be think say e go France go watch the match, I for ask where e see money
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by TFLAME(m): 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
UP portugal ... CR 7 .. #champions
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by guyXander(m): 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
When I remember France, water run away my eyes. Ah ehe eh, water run away my eyes.
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by emeijeh(m): 11:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
And this poo made FP?
Why is he standing?
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
PUSIDRILA:

You are wicked grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by royalfamily(m): 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
Wetin happen person borrow him chair. ..see as him dey look like person wey rent TV. ....
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by Kesmakveli(m): 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
Why can't he sit comfortably and watch the game, politicians and their showoff mentality at times dosen't just make sense. #GodblessFRN

1 Like

Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by PrinceAfo911(m): 11:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
PUSIDRILA:

lol, I was wondering why he's watching ball with such attire and standing too,very close to the tv

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by Kbraims(m): 11:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
d governor thought d match is black Europeans vs Portugal Lolz.... bt by d way,why is he standing...
Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by Deenite(m): 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
Wen him mates (Niger state gov.) Dey go watch live match for london, dis one stand near t.v dey watch match wit agbada and cap for nite, instead of taking a night rest. Later dey will invite him to meeting and he will start sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Umar Ganduje Watching The Europa Finals Between Portugal And France by obinoral1179(m): 11:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
Which one is Europa?
UEFA EURO final

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Bandits In Ondo Forest With Explosives, Busts Crystal Meth Network / Buhari Appoints His Own 'reuben Abati' / Politics And Religion-my Experience At Eid Praying Ground Ilorin With Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.