Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally (56034 Views)

Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election / Agbaje Laments Poor Turnout Of Voters In Lagos / 6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
ujoatu:

SSA Media is different from SSA Security who was collecting arms from Imo Security Network he is in charge of as directed by the police but was framed too

what's the full name of your own Okey plz?
Collecting arms from Imo security network as what?
Has he any constitutional right to arm or disarm group?
bro...stop these lies...don't be caught in the crossfire...thanks
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by Eluwilussit(m): 2:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
alaoeri:
Rochas you will surely be remember for this, we in SW won't forget you same as Amaechi, we just need 40% of votes in IMO in which you have really tried & we shall surely reciprocate when the time comes.

So this craze for change na about the West, eh?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
ujoatu:

Can you tell me why they were released by 5pm without charges? If not to deny them their right to vote, what else? Right them their PVCS are still bring held

Provide answers to the questions in the post you quoted...then we can proceed from there...thanks
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by 400billionman: 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
ojosegun2011:
Are they voters or suspected thugs and under aged children?

Probably thugs and underaged children..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by Nobody: 2:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Don't because of politics make comment like this
400billionman:

Do you want Rochas to be our President, another Hausa man after Buhari ?

Why will hausas keep ruling us ?
have you done 1/4 of what Rochas has done for Igbo nation? Let's becareful of what we say in the public.
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by IYANGBALI: 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
hybridtm:
And yet PDP.... .still loose....foolish party
for clueless and foolish people grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by nkemdi89(f): 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2015
stevkc:
. Who told you that election was free and fair in imo state,in Emeka ihedioha place who is the deputy speaker after voting PDP hijacked all the ballot boxes in Mbutu,uvuru and some other places in Aboh Mbaise and filled the ballot papers,rigged the election and carried the boxes to Aboh LGA for submission around 1 am in the nite.
Election didn't take place there because of the confusion and the delay, while they commenced today at that booth.
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by 400billionman: 2:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
UcLloyd:
[size=14] Rochas hired underage kids to come and vote. And some of these imolites were caught chanting war songs and shouting if not APC, no voting. Stop spreading fakes news. I was there as an observer [/size] .

Una dey hear am ?

I thank God, the truth is coming out.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by 400billionman: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
FitnessNigeria:

Bro, I support no man here but we have never been united, thats the reason this country has remain stagnant.

Jonathan didn't divide anyone, his emergence showed the divide that has existed for long but was concealed.

No mind him, by this time in 2011, did he have access to the internet on his Nokia 200 phone ? They keep typing trash because of the advent of smart phones 2012 to date and they say GEJ divided them(sucklings) from their mothers.

Nigeria has always been divided along religious and tribal lines since 1914.

[size=16] I am waiting for APC to say that GEJ caused the Nigerian civil war of 1966 [/size]

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by CaptPlanet(m): 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
rman:

You guys are worse than Bokoharam! You pretend to love democracy but deep down you don't.

Go and sit down, you're in your house with your phone, reading fake news that someone somewhere posted without verifying the authenticity of the news and you already concluded that it's true.

Please stop being gullible and verify something before you cry wolf. That's how they were lying that there was bomb blast in irete, same imo state but it was a huge fat lie and propaganda.
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by VoteOutPDPJona: 2:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Jonathan should stop intimidating Imo people. What is his problem?

He's is a drowning desperate wounded man. grin
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by 400billionman: 2:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
jkross:
The same army that worked in favour of Rochas to unseat ohakim lol table don turn go and prepare for next rounds of elections u never see anything

I am seeing Rochas with my spiritual eyes calling GEJ on phone to grant him (Rochas ) second tenure.

Apostle Johnson Suleiman reloaded..
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by VoteOutPDPJona: 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
NaijaTalkTown:
May amadioha strike your testicles if you quote me again angry

Testicles of all places? Show a little mercy naaa! grin grin
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by crisycent: 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
This soldier standing in front of this thief governor was my camp commandant during my nysc.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by Utchman1: 2:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
Anyone who is supporting the use of military on these teenagers is wicked. It has been obvious from day 1 that Jonathan would loose this election. Yet after 6 weeks postponement all you have to show is the use of military on innocent civilians.

I hope all you folks supporting him will follow him to ICC. This is serious violation of human rights and be reminded that we are in a digital age with camera phones and ready internet everywhere.
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by Jamiualagidi: 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
decide now

Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by knowledgeable: 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
ujoatu:
More detainees

As a foreigner, I have observed Igbos facially look different from yorubas in a collective pics. Am I the only one?
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by bengoodcreature: 2:54pm On Mar 29, 2015
Let Godwil b done
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by graciandubuisi(f): 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
Who told you that the post is true? When you deal with GD in town you'll know it's false. My parents voted in the neighbouring village and they never heard of any arrest. Look closely at the picture that captured the "detainees" that place look like cell to you? That varanda? Abeg make una finish this wicked elections make we see road do better thing for naija. WHOEVER WINS iS GOD'S WILL and the end of everything GOD ALONE HAS THE FINAL SAY because HE IS THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by dolido: 2:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
Those detained by army/dss team are non-indigenes imported to thumb print ballot papers. some were to impersonate inec staff. do they look like villagers to you?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by rman: 2:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
CaptPlanet:

Go and sit down, you're in your house with your phone, reading fake news that someone somewhere posted without verifying the authenticity of the news and you already concluded that it's true.

Please stop being gullible and verify something before you cry wolf. That's how they were lying that there was bomb blast in irete, same imo state but it was a huge fat lie and propaganda.

So channels TV is spreading propaganda. PDP house of reps member that confirmed the arrests but called them under age voters is spreading propaganda?

On this forum, there are pictures of the so called under aged voters....

Why release them immediately after voting has ended if the military have a case?

Why are results not pasted at the wards in Imo unlike other states?

The plan is so glaring a five year old knows what is happening. This is not propaganda but the truth.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by yungboss(m): 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
rman:

You guys are worse than Bokoharam! You pretend to love democracy but deep down you don't.
i said it else where...some Nigerians are destroyers, they say 'white' even in the face of black. Worse than Boko Haram for real
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by venatus25(m): 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
oneeast:
What wickedness? Okorocha should have been shot by the army

Did you know that the ediot called okorosha imported under aged kids to vote in his zone?

you mistaken your name "ONEBEAST not ONEEAST.

Fvck ya!!!
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by daprincel(m): 3:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
oneeast:
I want the army to shoot this mofo called Okorosha. What an insult to accuse our military wrongly.

Are u blind? are those pictures lying?
Na foolishness go kill U, ode oshi

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by XBLadez: 3:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
That soldier by the side looks like he would slap Rochas if he misbehaves grin cheesy
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by daprincel(m): 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
graciandubuisi:
Who told you that the post is true? When you deal with GD in town you'll know it's false. My parents voted in the neighbouring village and they never heard of any arrest. Look closely at the picture that captured the "detainees" that place look like cell to you? That varanda? Abeg make una finish this wicked elections make we see road do better thing for naija. WHOEVER WINS iS GOD'S WILL and the end of everything GOD ALONE HAS THE FINAL SAY because HE IS THE KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS

Snap some the result from you polling unit make we see..............
why can't we see the result cards from the east
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by XBLadez: 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
imsuboi:
Rochas hasn't seen anything yet. When inec releases the official result, heart attack go hol' am grin
Some fools don't even know that Rochas stopped being a nice man when he joined APC. They're here spewing rubbish but my people in Imo said he tried to rig the election with underage voters like Buhari did in all the northern states. They call GEJ the clueless ones abi? Na God catch am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by Fxwarrior: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
ujoatu:
The army captain pictured here ordered the beating of the Govs aide popular called Okey Political right in the Governors presence seizing his phone. I dared not cover that one oh lol

He should as well have beaten the governor. Useless mofo.
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by knowledgeable: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]GEJ and PDP are provoking revolution of the masses.[/size]

pls, who are the masses?
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by obongtunji: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
oneeast:
What wickedness? Okorocha should have been shot by the army

Did you know that the ediot called okorosha imported under aged kids to vote in his zone?

If you call those people under age then I'm very disappointed in you, must we be sentimental about everything? With people like you out there, My dear country need a manufacturer's reset
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Has anybody noticed that berem has deactivated her account? She knows that her master Okorocha and Buhari has failed so decided to do the needful! grin grin GEJ till 2019!!

Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by 400billionman: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Don't because of politics make comment like this have you done 1/4 of what Rochas has done for Igbo nation? Let's becareful of what we say in the public.

No wahala. Rochas is an IBO man. Me too..

I am being entertained by the brouhaha he and Amaechi are passing through..Everybody thinks they can fight Jonathan because he is humble..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ajimobi Shuts Down Obasanjo Farms, Banks, University Press, Others In Oyo / ‘Run-Away DJ’ - Lai Mohammed Mocks DJ Switch / El-Rufai & His Classmates At United Nations University-Merit, Netherlands (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.