Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally (56020 Views)

Irregularities And Low Turn Out Of Voters Mar Imo Rerun Election / Agbaje Laments Poor Turnout Of Voters In Lagos / 6 Types Of Voters In Nigeria. What Type Are You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rochas is not an IBO but a COLOSSUS IGBO MAN
400billionman:

No wahala. Rochas is an IBO man. Me too..

I am being entertained by the brouhaha he and Amaechi are passing through..Everybody thinks they can fight Jonathan because he is humble..
attack him objectively and not insulting him.
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by Fawklicant: 4:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
lawanson44:
Has anybody noticed that berem has deactivated her account? She knows that her master Okorocha and Buhari has failed so decided to do the needful! grin grin GEJ till 2019!!

Her new moniker is MzJackBaueress or something like that. Check comments above and you will find her in her element.
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by chosen04(f): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2015
CaptainOjemba:
Don't because of politics make comment like this have you done 1/4 of what Rochas has done for Igbo nation? Let's becareful of what we say in the public.
....What has Rochas done for Igbos? Giving Imolites N2m to convert to Islam?
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
Rochas has done more for Igbo than what you have done, Think of the impact/impart of his foundation at Owerre and Ogboko and other zones in nigeria
chosen04:
....What has Rochas done for Igbos? Giving Imolites N2m to convert to Islam?
picture of him giving the N2m or you are a liar.
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by khassy(m): 6:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
400billionman:

Guy, you have cars oo.

GEJ is working

smileysmileysmiley

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by graciandubuisi(f): 6:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
I called my people at home and also a friend of mine from same villa with Rochas. While in school 2011, I remembered he told he'll be going to villa to register. He confirmed that soilders took the Rochas Foundation students after a tip-off and took them to afor ogboko where they (the soilders) stays. They carefully examined the pvcs to ensure no under-age voting and return the pvcs to their owners and all these were done under 5mins. The students were allowed to vote and nothing more happened. He told me his younger brother was one of the students that prompted him to follow them and know exactly what's up
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by ugotuf(m): 6:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
graciandubuisi:
I called my people at home and also a friend of mine from same villa with Rochas. While in school 2011, I remembered he told he'll be going to villa to register. He confirmed that soilders took the Rochas Foundation students after a tip-off and took them to afor ogboko where they (the soilders) stays. They carefully examined the pvcs to ensure no under-age voting and return the pvcs to their owners and all these were done under 5mins. The students were allowed to vote and nothing more happened. He told me his younger brother was one of the students that prompted him to follow them and know exactly what's up
Better report.
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by Nobody: 12:08am On Mar 30, 2015
my guy don humble like amaechi.
now the voters got time to flex, tomorrow nah we go use our knee dey beg them to work cheesy

meanwhile!!!who composed this fake gist with true photos?
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 30, 2015
graciandubuisi:
nice one bro!God bless you with more wisdom level.
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by Nobody: 12:17am On Mar 30, 2015
Fawklicant:

Her new moniker is MzJackBaueress or something like that. Check comments above and you will find her in her element.
hehehe!!I spotted her in one joint on Nairaland.
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 30, 2015
nduchucks:
This is one of the attempts to prevent Buhari from obtaining 25% in Imo. The attempt will fall flat on its face.
you be igbo man @ all?*ptùaah*
taboo!
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 30, 2015
pendy79:
How can soldiers call these young innocents souls underage voters? These boys look more than 18 to me. Their only blame is that they attend Rochas Free Educational Foundation and to see some Igbos applauding this wickedness on thier kiths and kins just because of their love for an Ijaw man who does not care about their existence shows the menntality of all igbos who supports JonaTAN.

Every actor in the hostage condition imposed on ordinary Nigerians shall and will be made accountable in due course.
age no dey show for face!don't be like buhari!
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by nduchucks: 12:29am On Mar 30, 2015
shadowgwalker:
you be igbo man @ all?*ptùaah*
taboo!

nwanyi maramma, most nairalanders know that I am a bonafide Nigerian through & through. dalu nu.
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by annurhaske(m): 12:46am On Mar 30, 2015
Sai apc no matter what
We ve already won,
Nigerian army are women
Insurgents killing ppl
4 5yrs they can't bring an end to
It, but intimidating civilians
Denying them thier right to vote.

Aa

sai baba buhari!!!
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2015
nduchucks:

nwanyi maramma, most nairalanders know that I am a bonafide Nigerian through & through. dalu nu.
just negodù!
why you come dey fyiokîàlà up? ishi à deg'mmâ ooh!
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by Intendy: 7:15pm On Mar 31, 2015
WilyWily:
[s][/s]
trash
I hope u are contented now?
Re: Picture Of Gov Okorocha Demanding The Release Of Voters Held Illegally by peddy007: 11:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
peddy007:
PDP enjoying the immunity of federal might,they should realize a day is coming when there would be a turn of the table ......then they would knows how its. feels to be intimidated and victimized.
NOW IT HAS BEGAN!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘Run-Away DJ’ - Lai Mohammed Mocks DJ Switch / Atiku's Lawyers Receive Tinubu's Academic Records From Chicago State University / Governor Sani Bello Evacuated By Helicopter From Abuja-Kaduna Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.