Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,460 members, 7,836,824 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch (52079 Views)

Oyegun & APC Governors Meet In Abuja (Photos) / Dino Melaye Visits Oyegun, APC Chairman / Oyegun, APC Governors In Crucial Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by Jwonder(m): 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Abbey2sam:

like seriously, so many fake results all over twitter, facebook and other social platform

Don't mind those APC people, they all only good in spreading lies

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm In Nigeria ,no transfer no leave .

I[b]'m not shymexx,50calibre,missy89 ,ilekeh and some bunch of Yorubas in diaspora that can't pay their bills abroad without having to scratch their bald head like that useless 50 fuccktard . grin......With an exception to SirShymexx my tight nigga......Bro, shoot if you want[/b] .

I live here and I'll die here - only to jazz in and say hi to them hungry mofos.

Omo! You dey dull me full time sha.
join the moving train and not running after an old illiterate general who was a beneficiary of a quota system ,truncated our first democracy and silenced the press which represents freedom of expression .

Wake up unless you're heavily pregnant again. grin

@bolded. shocked, That's an insult! Can't wait for a comeback from shymexx.

Abeg leave that locomotives jare!
If a military man, obj was elected in a democratic regime, why not buhari?I think you need to relax, embrace change and get the clueless one out.Jonathan is a failed president, else a comeback won't be so difficult.
Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by nwadiuko1(m): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
kilokeys:
personally i just dont think a president with an open teeth like buhari's suits this country..
i prefer pple with noses as big as mine

anyway. God Nose whats best for Nigeria
nigerians with their great sense of humour. ;L
Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by donphilopus: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mogidi:
Those of us from Edo state repeatedly said Edo was PDP through and through, they didn't believe us.

@donphilopus
bros how market?

What's this one saying? That doesn't in any way affect or concern me because GMB won my PU by a whopping 24 votes. He had 122 votes while Jonathan had 98, so why all the noise? BTW, by what margin compared to 2011?

NB: Buhari had 0 vote at my PU during the 2011 General Election.
Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by lordbureson(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
I knw for sure that Oyegun is not a political factor in edo state because of his poor performance in the state wen he was the govenor
Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by Banjella(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
its already in the news that South-east and south south favours jonathan...just two zones of 6...buhari claimed 4, of which the northern regions are the bombs...so its no news that PDP did well in EDO...its still 2/6...

sai baba!

the PDPs of this forum just got one thread to be happy about since yesterday...nothing is running off here....

Buhari Oluwakayode okechukwu ni oooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by InvertedHammer: 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
/
All these speculations are unnecessary.

It is best to wait for the final tally to know who wins.

I heard PDP won in Ekiti state. Congratulations to PDP. Then I thought about it, Ekiti has only about 700k registered voters with
about 500k PVC collected which means their votes may be inconsequential. It will be akin to celebrating a win in Bayelsa with
about 500K PVC only collected.

My interest is in Kano, Katsina, Lagos, Rivers, Kaduna, Delta, Jigawa, Imo states. These states I mentioned have close to or more than
2 million collected PVCs.

\
Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by mike404(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
EggovinMma:
Lmao . That's mild na.Wait and see results from our brothers in the middle belt and north!

It's like marching pdp pigs on the head.
SHEDIOT

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by Truckpusher(m): 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

@bolded. shocked, That's an insult! Can't wait for a comeback from shymexx.

Abeg leave that locomotives jare!
If a military man, obj was elected in a democratic regime, why not buhari?I think you need to relax, embrace change and get the clueless one out.Jonathan is a failed president, else a comeback won't be so difficult.
WTF ! So, he scares the shiit out of you? angry

Dude is a nice guy to beautiful ladies with big batty.

Do you have a big batty? wink
Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by theV0ice: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
ManUtdholic:

Pls shut up

APC also gave pple money in ede(adeleke)

Pls get some sense.

How does your info counter my initial statement about southern Nigeria? Is ede a northern city?
Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by Pappyjim: 4:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jorussia:
Oyegun is not a political big shot in Edo state.It pained me to see people yesterday in where I voted in Edo collecting #2000 to vote for PDP At all levels. If not for the money PDP massively distributed, APC Would have gotten up 65% of vote cast.can you imagine PDP sharing #5000 at st.Paul in Egor yesterday.At least buhari will get 45% votes cast in Edo.
I don't belong to any political party but av sympathy for! Buhari, wen I got to polling station I got 1500 from PDP agent and I still went ahead to vote for CHANGE!!!
Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by Gboliwe: 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Pa Oyegun delivering himself sef isn't guaranteed. How then would any right thinking person think he can deliver his immediate family much more an entire ward?

Abeg, give us news not something we know even before it happened
Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by theV0ice: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Shattap your smelly mouth.

Aren't you happy that they are being paid ?

How about your bunch of brainwashed mofos in your superficial Northern Nigeria ?

They use them and dump them for nothing only to be used again.

But here you pay they deliver for you.

Money for hand back for ground. grin

Borrow a brain for once.

Not everybody reasons like a who.re you should know. Some things are invaluable and some are privileged to know those things
Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by Missy89(f): 4:24pm On Mar 29, 2015
Truckpusher:

I'm not shymexx,50calibre,missy89 ,ilekeh and some bunch of Yorubas in diaspora that can't pay their bills abroad without having to scratch their bald head like that useless 50 fuccktard . grin......With an exception to SirShymexx my tight nigga......Bro, shoot if you want .

I live here and I'll die here - only to jazz in and say hi to them hungry mofos.

join the moving train and not running after an old illiterate general who was a beneficiary of a quota system ,truncated our first democracy and silenced the press which represents freedom of expression .

Your obsession with my moniker is mind boggling. When are your going to realize that i am ignoring your AS5?

You keep quoting me and i keep ignoring you but you are not getting the message. I dont have time for unproductive back and forth please swerve!! niggah stop stalking

2 Likes

Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
the Game changer: PDP National Chairman (Adamu Mua'zu) lost his polling unit PDP.35 APC 393
Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by ddefoe: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
No doubt GEJ has won! The opposition should congratulate PDP let's move on.no winner,No looser.Godwin! Congrats to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by afortress(m): 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
Funny so far! But let me tell you what killed the APC in some part of Edo... in Egor and Ikpoba Okha the APC candidate who was contesting the PDP candidate is too proud and unforgiving... He thought he was the alpha and the omega when he was campaigning to the extent he sing Fela( whether you like or you no like? House of rep me must goam) when they tell him his faults... so they youth ganged up against him... sure they collect 2 to 5k just to vote against APC candidate. That's for that... then Ogbeide Ihama Vs Uyi Igbe... someone told me in the early hours of yesterday that... you were a speaker and couldn't speak how are you now going to speak when you are going somewhere else to start as a floor member? That was what happened.
Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by ManUtdholic: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
theV0ice:

Pls get some sense.

How does your info counter my initial statement about southern Nigeria? Is ede a northern city?
In short bride must not be given or taken in Edo but can be given in ede

Na u need sense
Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by Truckpusher(m): 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Missy89:

Your obsession with my moniker is mind boggling. When are your going to realize that i am ignoring your AS5?

You keep quoting me and i keep ignoring you but you are not getting the message. I dont have time for unproductive back and forth please swerve!! stop stalking

Yippy! At Least I got one attention from a closet bigot like you.
what an amazing feeling - Hey! I'm happy. grin

Oya ! Enter gutter sharparply. cheesy

FYI: I don't stalk biitches ,they stalk me . tongue

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by oweman: 4:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
nwafuluozoh:
Buhari can never get 10% votes in the SS and SE.

Am not very sure if votes from the south south and the south easth are very important to him winning straight forward .

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by bokohalal(m): 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
Mogidi:

Which part of Edo did that happen, abeg stop spreading lies. Don't bother replying, I have better things to do than engage a riff raff.
PDP OPENLY shared money in Benin city. Only a fool is going to argue that. Then the Bini bastards that voted for PDP should be ready for another four years of servitude to Anenih.
Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by ArodeTsolaye: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
Truckpusher:

I'm not shymexx,50calibre,missy89 ,ilekeh and some bunch of Yorubas in diaspora that can't pay their bills abroad without having to scratch their bald head like that useless 50 fuccktard . grin......With an exception to SirShymexx my tight nigga......Bro, shoot if you want .

Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by theV0ice: 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
ManUtdholic:

In short bride must not be given or taken in Edo but can be given in ede

Na u need sense

Pls receive sense in Jesus name. How does what I say support your thinking that bribe can be given in ede but not in Benin?

Let me explain to u as I would a baby.

You and I are saying the same thing about the behaviour of we southerners. Someone mentioned Benin, you mentioned ede which is also in southern Nigeria. Voters were selling votes in both. That is what I meant when I asked you how your info countered my own.

I want to believe you get it now?
Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by fabregas04(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jorussia:
Oyegun is not a political big shot in Edo state.It pained me to see people yesterday in where I voted in Edo collecting #2000 to vote for PDP At all levels. If not for the money PDP massively distributed, APC Would have gotten up 65% of vote cast.can you imagine PDP sharing #5000 at st.Paul in Egor yesterday.At least buhari will get 45% votes cast in Edo.
same here in ekiti. PDP shared 1k, later drop to 1k, 5h, 4h while APC never share anytin, yet, APC is going to get atleast 40% of total votes cast in Ekiti. Gud result 4 APC 2me.
Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
mike404:
SHEDIOT

BASTA RRD!

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by victors123: 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
Both party are desperate to rule wat I'm pray for the God choice will win!!!
Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by mike404(m): 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
EggovinMma:

BASTA RRD!
OTU GBOWAA GI THERE

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by ArodeTsolaye: 4:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
Fake Apc-generated Inec results can only come from one source-APC propaganda underground room, tucked somewhere in the crevices of Lagos.

They are 500 of them and their sole job is to distort public opinion on the social media. paid goons like egift- Emma ezeali scrapes-by for a living in one of those cubicles as an APC e-rat.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by 50calibre(m): 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
Truckpusher:

Lol of course you will live & die in Nigeria, no foreign government will admit a miscreant like you into their country. What are you doing on NL by this time, I thought you should be out there on the streets doing what you do best, which is being a political tool for destruction? grin

I'm not even Yoruba, however I see the need to get rid of a failed administration. Your assumption that anyone against Jonathan must be Yoruba is a sad indication of how much you & other simpletons have been blinded by stup*idity & tribal sentiment. Fortunately for me, I'm free of that affliction, I'm blessed with the reasoning ability to decipher substance from shi*t.

I understand that your support for Jonathan has to do with his very high tolerance for corruption & mediocrity, however there is end in sight. Buhari will restore sanity & order to the chaos, and street urchins like you will have no place in the new Nigeria.
Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by Forwetinnah: 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
Jwonder:
We already know that those #Brainwashed-Broom-Carrying-Witches-And-Wizards are serial losers, they are only consoling themselves with the numerous fake results they are posting online....

Jona All The Way!!!!!!

Celebration has started ooh!!!!!

Bia Bar Man, give every body 1 bottle of Chilled Orijin

*UPDATED

Omg!!!!!!! What is happening today, am just hitting FP today naa my own x-mas ooh!!
My post went front page now am now FTC......
Chisos!!!!!!!!!

Bar Man....Run Come ooh!!!!!!! Give everyboy 2 bottles of chilled Orijin.....

They will recognise..hankies for sale please

Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
Truckpusher:

Lol. Darg, why do you have to throw shots at the throne? I was going to bust a cap in ya ar.se with a 357, but I just remembered you and ya truck would be needed to convey the carcasses of GEJ and sheppopotamus back to their natural habitat, in the creeks. grin

I'm not eligible to vote in naija - if I were I'd be out there right now, all strapped, with the big 38 on me, defending my vote. I've got my own election in a month and a few days to worry about.

Anyway, be safe, and when ya guy loses (inevitable based on projection) - you and ya creek-lords should keep ya violence in the creeks, and ya region. Else, I might have to come out there to blow some noodles off. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nesma Galal, Femi Fani-Kayode's Egyptian Girlfriend Blasts Him / Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] / 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.