Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,499 members, 7,836,943 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch (52081 Views)

Oyegun & APC Governors Meet In Abuja (Photos) / Dino Melaye Visits Oyegun, APC Chairman / Oyegun, APC Governors In Crucial Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by brownlord: 2:18am On Mar 30, 2015
50calibre:

Hahahahaha what a bleating retar*d!! Just STFU, you're talking load of shi*t.

I think you really got me confused with someone else, I guess the copious amount of blunt traumas suffered to the head in the course of your violent trade, has given you mild amnesia.

Wake up!! this is 50calibre the don, your god. What bald head you're talking of, when you said it previously, I dismissed it as some random nonsense but you've said it again. Where are getting that from? Because I'm currently wearing a funky haircut with a nice fade I got yesterday in preparation for my business trip to manchester tomorrow... I'm not on your level boy, show some respect.

Your ignorance is glaring from your comments, first it's not itinery but itinerary.. Take note

Second, itinerary has nothing to do with stamping of passport. One way or the other a passport must be stamped upon admission into a country, this is proof of entry/exit, while itinerary is just a course of travel. I really don't understand what point you were trying to make.

You're a quintessential example of something not to become, at your age (which by my conservative estimate should be around late 30s or early 40s) you spend your time trolling on the Internet, no wife, no kids, no hope for tomorrow. You're indeed failure personified, Buhari being declared winner will be the final nail to your coffin.

Total waste man grin you're what we call a dead beat.

Blood of God...seun isn't this violation of rule 17?
Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 30, 2015
Justfollowit:

Cry baby, you do not always have to act out like a bitch.

You and I know that your issue is more than an online personality. My advice was in the advent of you waking up tomorrow and start tearing up your own clothes. embarassed

Lol. Delusional sket. Aren't you the one crying about being called a biitch? Yet you wonder why I called you a biiitch - hysterical lol.

When you wake up tomorrow and look in the mirror, you will see why you need a face transplant and why no man offline wants ya ar.se - hence you keep chasing folks all over the internet like you know them. Disturbing them about marriage and other boring crap lol.

And nah, my issue is that I don't like ya Islamist ar.se and this isn't the first time I told you to fvck off. Hopefully, you will fvck off now and stick some pork in ya pum.
Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by Nobody: 2:30am On Mar 30, 2015
Shymexx1:

Lol. Delusional sket. Aren't you the one crying about being called a biitch? Yet you wonder why I called you a biiitch - hysterical lol.

When you wake up tomorrow and look in the mirror, you will see why you need a face transplant and no man wants offline wants ya ar.se - hence you keep chasing folks all over the internet like you know them. Disturbing them about marriage and other boring crap lol.

And nah, my issue is that I don't like ya Islamist ar.se and this isn't the first time I told you to fvck off. Hopefully, you will fvck off now and stick some pork in ya pum.

I am not going to use any foul languages until you have sorted out your issues. I refuse to be fooled by your 'tough act'.

Lol , If your knew my age you would know that marriage is highly unlikely for the next five years. tongue

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by Nobody: 2:43am On Mar 30, 2015
Justfollowit:

I am not going to use any foul languages until you have sorted out your issues. I refuse to be fooled by your 'tough act'.

Lol , If your knew my age you would know that marriage is highly unlikely for the next five years. tongue

Lol. Aren't you the same huninaija biitch? Lol. Hell yeah, even with ya naija football age, you still look older than medusa lol. Keep fooling yourself and living in denial till shiit hits the fan, and menopause catches up with you. Menopause doesn't recognise naija age lol.

Just stop disturbing and focus on ya darn life. And hell yeah, I'm Mr. Tough Guy from the Narm where biitches and guys get smacked for talking reckless lol. I'm sure your freshie ar.se has lived long enough in Ldn town to know that.

And stop trying to tacitly turn this into some friendly nonsense - I don't like you, biitch. I abhor Islamists and trifling insolent skets.
Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by Nobody: 2:55am On Mar 30, 2015
Shymexx1:

Lol. Aren't you the same huninaija biitch? Lol. Hell yeah, even with ya naija football age, you still look older than medusa lol. Keep fooling yourself and living in denial till shiit hits the fan, and menopause catches up with you. Menopause doesn't recognise naija age lol.

Just stop disturbing and focus on ya darn life. And hell yeah, I'm Mr. Tough Guy from the Narm where biitches and guys get smacked for talking reckless lol. I'm sure your freshie ar.se has lived long enough in Ldn town to know that.

And stop trying to tacitly turn this into some friendly nonsense - I don't like you, biitch. I abhor Islamists and trifling insolent skets.

I told you then that you were mistaken. You are so stupid to have thought that you actually knew me. My picture had never been on Nairaland for no longer than 2 seconds.

Why dont you keep your London trash to yourself, I have never lived in London.
If you think I am trying to be friendly you are mistaken again. I am only trying to give you an advice. You NEED a shrink.

You have issues, sort them out first

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by Nobody: 3:10am On Mar 30, 2015
Justfollowit:

I told you then that you were mistaken. You are so stupid to have thought that you actually knew me. My picture had never been on Nairaland for no longer than 2 seconds.

Why dont you keep your London trash to yourself, I have never lived in London.
If you think I am trying to be friendly you are mistaken again. I am only trying to give you an advice. You NEED a shrink.

You have issues, sort them out first

Lol. Scandalous sket, keep denying yourself and ya urkel face, after confirming it last week lol.

If not for the guy who always pump you little insolent skets up, I wouldn't even have replied you. You got the memo now - you can now get ya trifling ar.se and fvcked face out of my way. Go suck some fat diick, choke on the cum, with allahu akhbar all over ya putrid mouth, and stop disturbing me. And slap a smelly burqa all over ya head with pork in ya mouth lol.

I'm out, silly biitch.
Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by Nobody: 3:17am On Mar 30, 2015
Shymexx1:

Lol. Scandalous sket, keep denying yourself and ya urkel face, after confirming it last week lol.

If not for the guy who always pump you little insolent skets up, I wouldn't even have replied you. You got the memo now - you can now get ya trifling ar.se and fvcked face out of my way. Go suck some fat diick, choke on the cum, with allahu akhbar all over ya putrid mouth, and stop disturbing me. And slap a smelly burqa all over ya head with pork in ya mouth lol.

I'm out, silly biitch.

Lolz, if it had been my picture you would have known that I was a Muslim because I am always on my hijab.

God, You are so stupid
Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by theV0ice: 7:45am On Mar 30, 2015
Peppyluv:
Hypocrite...they sold their's for 2k. You and your aboKki literate brothers sold yours for 20kobo.

So if the abok.I sold his for 20kobo, that gives you the wisdom to sell yours for 2000naira?

Congrats

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by Nobody: 9:11am On Mar 30, 2015
theV0ice:

So if the abok.I sold his for 20kobo, that gives you the wisdom to sell yours for 2000naira?

Congrats
Unlike you,I am not hungry

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by theV0ice: 9:23am On Mar 30, 2015
Peppyluv:
Unlike you,I am not hungry

Really?? Yet you see nothing wrong in being bought for 2000naira since some are bought for only 20kobo?

You're a very hungry voter and you confirmed it.
Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 30, 2015
Look at this i'diot that lives in the slums of Ajegunle and struggling to survive,the reason why he is begging for 'change' to feed his hungry ass....
Ezi bida!

theV0ice:

Really?? Yet you see nothing wrong in being bought for 2000naira since some are bought for only 20kobo?

You're a very hungry voter and you confirmed it.

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by theV0ice: 9:43am On Mar 30, 2015
Peppyluv:
Look at this i'diot that lives in the slums of Ajegunle and struggling to survive,the reason why he is begging for 'change' to feed his hungry ass....
Ezi bida!

Did I touch a nerve to bring out the beast behind the exterior? Why hyperventilating with so much rage?

You're a cheap thing to buy girl. You confirmed yourself that your value is a big sum of 2000naira.

Happy selling
Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 30, 2015
You wish you did....
Keeping disgracing yourself,shameless man engaging in e war.
Didn't you confirm you are jobless and your wife feeds your poor ass..wretched thing.
theV0ice:

Did I touch a nerve to bring out the beast behind the exterior? Why hyperventilating with so much rage?

You're a cheap thing to buy girl. You confirmed yourself that your value is a big sum of 2000naira.

Happy selling

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by theV0ice: 10:01am On Mar 30, 2015
Peppyluv:
You wish you did....
Keeping disgracing yourself,shameless man engaging in e war.
Didn't you confirm you are jobless and your wife feeds your poor ass..wretched thing.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who is disgracing herself on social media ranting like a pepper seller at mile 3 market? Who has been using abusive words like an untrained, uncultured, illmannerd homo sapien?

I'm not engaging in any e-war dear girl. You quoted me throwing in abuses and I'm replying your posts with a very high sense of decorum.

Keep throwing up abuses like a scorned woman. The world is watching though I trust you don't give a damn wink wink
Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by Nobody: 10:06am On Mar 30, 2015
Story...your grammar or fake smileys can't save you..shameless man you started the insult and got more than you asked for. Shit face!

theV0ice:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who is disgracing herself on social media ranting like a pepper seller at mile 3 market? Who has been using abusive words like an untrained, uncultured, illmannerd homo sapien?

I'm not engaging in any e-war dear girl. You quoted me throwing in abuses and I'm replying your posts with a very high sense of decorum.

Keep throwing up abuses like a scorned woman. The world is watching though I trust you don't give a damn wink wink

1 Like

Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by theV0ice: 10:11am On Mar 30, 2015
Peppyluv:
Story...your grammar can't save you..shameless man you started the insult and got more than you asked for. Shit face!

cheesy cheesy very hilarious

Keep displaying your rich vocabulary from your deep septic tank (mind)

Pls don't get tired of spewing them. wink
Re: Oyegun, APC National Chairman Loses Ward To PDP In Edo - Punch by Adelebadmos(m): 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
AbuMikey:

In Your dreams!

Buhari is winning Outrightly!

Now they are strugling the inevitable of PDP N'chair in Bauchi!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Storms Port-harcourt, Gets Heroic Welcome [video] / Police Weep Over Killing Of 2 DPOs, Officer’s Beheading, Burning Of 11 Stations / 50 Nigerian Soldiers Drowned In Bayelsa Creeks, Not 3 — N’delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.