Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps (14327 Views)

Obama Helped Elect Militant Muslim Over Christian Incumbent In Nigeria- Dick Mor / Bola Tinubu:"Unseating Jonathan,An Incumbent President,My Most Difficult Battle" / Top 5 Incumbent President Who Conceded Defeat In Africa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by emmatok(m): 11:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
Yorubas are too tolerant?
Some tribes would have started fighting if this had happened in thier states.
Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by Adegbodolu1: 11:18pm On Mar 29, 2015
I swear this must not stand o!!!

I am getting really angry with my people - our docility and this welcoming, accommodating crap is really making my blood boil.

We have obas and baales and other traditional Yoruba rulers in the area, are they going to be represented by an Igbo man ni?
Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by sartorius(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
oghene egoh of pdp amuwodofin federal house seat is a sure banker

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by KanwuliaJara: 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hiaaaaaaaahn!!!!!
Ndi IGBO cannot be deported o!

OsiAMBODE take note!!!! grin
Onitsha bridge don cross THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE O!

EKO-IGBO bridge!!!! cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by ezeagu(m): 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

I am getting really angry with my people - our docility and this welcoming, accommodating crap is really making my blood boil.

We have obas and baales and other traditional Yoruba rulers in the area, are they going to be represented by an Igbo man ni?

Guy cool down.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by ezeagu(m): 11:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
Hiaaaaaaaahn!!!!!
Ndi IGBO cannot be deported o!

OsiAMBODE take note!!!! grin
Onitsha bridge don cross THIRD MAINLAND BRIDGE O!

EKO-IGBO bridge!!!! cheesy

What's the point of this?
Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by KanwuliaJara: 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2015
ezeagu:

What's the point of this?

You nor fit read? undecided
Abi any wia you see the word IGBO on NL, ya BLOKOS go begin "spit" ni? undecided
Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by Nobody: 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
StBlack1:

Relax Dude.

All these you are hearing are some crap. Let INEC tell you results, not some block-headed Igbos. ...and BE REST ASSURED, if an Ibo wins any seat in that Lagos, MARK MY WORDS, we have a way of dealing with such unhealthy situation. If we cant rig the result like they do in SE, we will definitely rig the fellow himself (you know what I mean by "rig the fellow) and bring our own son in.

The people have spoken and you cannot do anything about it. Simple
Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by pazienza(m): 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
What difference would this make for the average long suffering Lagosians?
Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by ezeagu(m): 11:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

You nor fit read? undecided
Abi any wia you see the word IGBO on NL, ya BLOKOS go begin "spit" ni? undecided

Guy I gi nwere nwanyo coolizie down. Agha ga dakwa oh!
Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by themano: 11:29pm On Mar 29, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

You think like this and you want Nigeria to be one country? Did anybody stop you from going to settle in Enugu, buy land, build house, own investments and contest for elective posts there? You piece of shit. Igbos WILL RULE LAGOS state one day. Your blood can boil and burst now that you ve heard this.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by emmatok(m): 11:30pm On Mar 29, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

I feel your pain, those Obas and Baales must, account for this, our tolerance is getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by KanwuliaJara: 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
ezeagu:

Guy I gi nwere nwanyo coolizie down. Agha ga dakwa oh!

Ala da gho. . . O da gho!
Nke kwu oto gha da li li!

O so kwa gi. . . e gburu go du. . . . e gburu gba daaaaaaaa!!!! kiss
Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by DukeNija(m): 11:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
santity100:
If this Is true, the yorubas are intellectually superior to the igbos that always vote based on ethnic sentiments.

Can any other tribe try this is the East ?

Cry me a river... Then a lagoon
Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
I can't stop laughing. grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by Adegbodolu1: 11:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
emmatok:
Yorubas are too tolerant?
Some tribes would have started fighting if this had happened in thier states.

My guy this is not tolerance, this is outright madness, stupidity and mumuism.

The consequences of having Igbo officials in Yoruba land is just too far reaching to contemplate.

This is getting dangerous, because the 2 tribes are going to clash. no 2 ways about it.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by emmysoftyou: 12:21am On Mar 30, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

The consequences of having Igbo officials in Yoruba land is just too far reaching to contemplate.

This is getting dangerous, because the 2 tribes are going to clash. no 2 ways about it.
if i were yu?i will be happy cos that man will work harder than an indigene of lagos state who maybe there to do nothing,..
Pls if possible this can happen in my own state,i will be happy too,cos
whonever can tell where the messiah may come from...
?
Those who were there before he s abt to occupy the seat,what did yu gained from them..
?
Jonathan did nothing in the south while he did something in the north and east..
But obasanjo did something in the south and did nothing in the west..

There is a man call cummasie from the north who worked in imo state during military era btw 80s or 90s,this man work more than the indigene of imo state
A hall in imo state university is using his name as legacy till date...
though i dnt have the full story of his life biodata in imo state...
But from what i heard,imo pples dont want him to go back to his state where he come from cos they love him so much...
So let see how far or how well,will this young man called tony nwulu will achieved so far..
One love...from ex
Omo bariga...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by cococandy(f): 1:02am On Mar 30, 2015
GEJ's go to giving voice to the poeple since 2009 kiss

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by tit(f): 1:29am On Mar 30, 2015
StBlack1:

Relax Dude.

All these you are hearing are some crap. Let INEC tell you results, not some block-headed Igbos. ...and BE REST ASSURED, if an Ibo wins any seat in that Lagos, MARK MY WORDS, we have a way of dealing with such unhealthy situation. If we cant rig the result like they do in SE, we will definitely rig the fellow himself (you know what I mean by "rig the fellow) and bring our own son in.

did i hear you say you are a patriotic nigerian souting changi shangi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by Change2015(m): 1:36am On Mar 30, 2015
Mrbigman1:

Stability and tussle for power is the reason. Policy stability is the reason.

If the law makers can make a one term six years GEJ proposed, it Wnt be a very difficult thing pulling someone out of power no more.

Good news anyway and I still hope GEJ pulls a stunt in lagos state

Gej has lost lagos. This news is unconfirmed and a 6yr presidency is a disaster, especially if we had been stuck with a person like Jonathan. The USA has half its legislators up for reelection every 2yrs which keeps them on their toes. 4yrs is long enough even for a good president to make an impact which Mr Jonathan has patently failed to do.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by Frenchkiss564: 1:43am On Mar 30, 2015
StBlack1:

Relax Dude.

i sincerely hope so, why the hell did pdp field an ibo candidate in the first instance
Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by ArodeTsolaye: 1:44am On Mar 30, 2015
collynzo2:

We have a Fulani man as governor in Imo state.
Can Yorubas do that?

Yes and that will be the second scenario. Umaru Altini a full fulani man was voted mayor of Enugu in the 1960s. Igbo love everyone but they hate when people promote injustice as is done in Nigeria. GEJ second term is now on the ropes.

Tommorow if an Hausa man destroys the country in his first tenure, won't he insist on going for his second tenue? Won't his people up north support him and look for puppets down south to get him continue. The future of Nigeria is heavily pregnant, but wetin e go born i no sabi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by cheruv: 1:45am On Mar 30, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

Broz, to scare you further

the western command of the Igbo defense force located at Agbor had already marshalled out 120000 soldiers in readiness for an invasion of the western lands up to Allada in Dahomey grin
ndi Ofei' na ujo cheesy
Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by OPCNAIRALAND: 1:46am On Mar 30, 2015
I just got off the phone with some colleagues who were recruited to frustrate APC in ward elections and these guys had first hand report that Oshodi/Isolo II was actually won by Muniru.

Blackbox is an Igbo sounding board and their announcement was meant to rig the Igboman in. The official count coming out tomorrow will declare Muniru the winner. They have sworn to turn on their benefactor cause mayhem for PDP if that count is doctored in the Igboman's favor.

So lets stop the projections for Oshodi Isolo and wait for result from the signed return.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by ArodeTsolaye: 1:51am On Mar 30, 2015
ilugunboy:

Tinubu is a democrat....if that is the wish of the people of that constituency...he will surely abide by such result just like all Nigerians.

Chai ilugunboy, if na your clear eyes you take talk this thing, you don become my first yoruba e-friend. Ngwa shake my hand. One love!.
Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by ArodeTsolaye: 2:00am On Mar 30, 2015
OPCNAIRALAND:
I just got off the phone with some colleagues who were recruited to frustrate APC in ward elections and these guys had first hand report that Oshodi/Isolo II was actually won by Muniru.

Blackbox is an Igbo sounding board and their announcement was meant to rig the Igboman in. The official count coming out tomorrow will declare Muniru the winner. They have sworn to turn on their benefactor cause mayhem for PDP if that count is doctored in the Igboman's favor.

So lets stop the projections for Oshodi Isolo and wait for result from the signed return.

I dey look you dey laugh. Tomakint what do you think about this loafer?
Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by asadike(f): 2:10am On Mar 30, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

Lets get the official result first.

If Yoruba fail to wake up seriously after this, close ranks and take the battle to the Igbos - economically and politically,then I give up.

I hope the foolish Obas, Baales and Yoruba traditional rulers eye go clear after this. When you sell land, you end up selling a lot more than land. You sell your governance, you sell your history, you sell your cohesion and you ultimately control of your existence.

Kai,this is a sad day.
am happy my igbo brothers won o but I must confess, you are one yoruba guy that sees ahead. Keep it up.
Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by asadike(f): 2:28am On Mar 30, 2015
Adegbodolu1:

Ok, u just took things far. Now, go to hell!
Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by tomakint: 5:56am On Mar 30, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

I dey look you dey laugh. Tomakint what do you think about this loafer?
Ignore the clown jare and just watch him as the real results is announced by INEC!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 30, 2015
ezeagu:

Don't start a war.

Boy or Man, If removing a stranger from that HOR seat will start a war, I'm rest assured you and your ilks wont wait to see the film that will ensue in Gidi.. No war will start if we remove your son '. Our numbers, position, intelligence and our ruthlessnes in such situation will ring the bells to your red cap elders about trying anything funny of such.

The best you can do if we remove your son and install ours is CRY like crybabies as you did during the deportation saga, and that wont change anything dude! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WHEN IT COMES TO THAT.

1 Like

Re: Igbo Man Defeats Incumbent In Lagos For Reps by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 30, 2015
tit:

did i hear you say you are a patriotic nigerian souting changi shangi

Of course Im a patriotic Nigerian like you AND will also do things as you do (rig) in your SE. One love Baby. !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$219,000 Withdrawal: EFCC Questions Foreign Affairs Ministry DG, 24 Others / Court Refuses To Stay Further Proceeding In Fani-kayode Trial / Bakassi Boys To Return To Fight Fulani Herdsmen- Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.