Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:45 AM

Results Of Vice President Namadi Sambo's Ward - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Results Of Vice President Namadi Sambo's Ward (1331 Views)

Why I Visited Osinbajo – Namadi Sambo / Namadi Sambo Hospitalized In US For Knee Surgery - Photo / Nigerians Blast Vice President Namadi Sambo On Twitter & Facebook [SCREENSHOTS] (2) (3) (4)

Results Of Vice President Namadi Sambo's Ward by sinkhole: 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
Results of Vice President Namadi
Sambo's ward APC- 10,170 PDP- 1,760
Announced by the returning officer
Professor Hussaini M. of Dept of
Sociology, Ahmadu Bello University
(ABU)

www. dailytrust.com.ng/weekly/index.php/nigeriavotes/92-kaduna/19634-results-of-vice-president-namadi-sambo-s-ward

Re: Results Of Vice President Namadi Sambo's Ward by NewsEmpireNG(f): 6:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
Buhari's victory is Certain!!!

And to think i couldnt sleep well last night, rolling on my bed and worried about how people could sell their "destiny" for N1,000 & reinstate a govt of the Self as opposed to a govt for the people...

Re: Results Of Vice President Namadi Sambo's Ward by econity(m): 6:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
this is what we call brutallity

Re: Results Of Vice President Namadi Sambo's Ward by sinkhole: 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
My surprise is that some people vehemently said he (VP) won his ward! Just as FFK said PDP won in 23 states.
Re: Results Of Vice President Namadi Sambo's Ward by clevvermind(m): 7:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
i see all this as a joke.

Re: Results Of Vice President Namadi Sambo's Ward by AmucheJane(f): 7:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
Liar
Re: Results Of Vice President Namadi Sambo's Ward by thaoriginator: 7:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
clevvermind:
i see all this as a joke.
MUMU! The person you call terrorist is winning, thunder blast-fiyah all of una! Quote and get destroyed!
Re: Results Of Vice President Namadi Sambo's Ward by clevvermind(m): 7:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
thaoriginator:
MUMU! The person you call terrorist is winning, thunder blast-fiyah all of una! Quote and get destroyed!
gringrin it is a big joke.

Re: Results Of Vice President Namadi Sambo's Ward by Bevista: 7:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
This man lacks political capital. A complete liability to GEJ. In other news, Osinbanjo delivering SW (except Ekiti) to #TeamGMB.

#SaiBaba.
Re: Results Of Vice President Namadi Sambo's Ward by adeolabakare(f): 7:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Sambo could be an APCant lol

Breaking!!! Apc Senatorial Candidate Leads Gov Babangida Aliyu / I Will Not Accept Polls Cancellation – Buhari / Buhari And The Nigerian Army: What Would The Relationship Be Like Now?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8