Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? (8470 Views)

Can I Ever Date A Girl / Can You Ever Date Your EX Back Again??? / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by bejeria101(m): 2:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
Evina:

Why are you so angry? Has Buhari not won?

Amazing! U wont belive the situation here in abuja,d fact that God stopped what they plan to do is still bothering them,why cant they be civil,human life means nothing to them,they burnt a church in kaduna n a pastors house,is that how they celebrate victory?
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by Evina(f): 2:34pm On Apr 03, 2015
bejeria101:

Amazing! U wont belive the situation here in abuja,d fact that God stopped what they plan to do is still bothering them,why cant they be civil,human life means nothing to them,they burnt a church in kaduna n a pastors house,is that how they celebrate victory?

Please, what is the situation? I am currently in Abuja and it has been peaceful. Please is there something I don't know? Do share.
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by bejeria101(m): 5:10pm On Apr 03, 2015
Evina:

Please, what is the situation? I am currently in Abuja and it has been peaceful. Please is there something I don't know? Do share.

Wow dats nice,nothing really,just becareful in places considered their territory,afta all na dia man dey there. Take care
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by Halimi24: 5:48pm On Apr 03, 2015
bejeria101:

Wow dats nice,nothing really,just becareful in places considered their territory,afta all na dia man dey there. Take care
OMG!!Even d person he is cheering 4 called him out!Where in KD was a church burnt down??kakuri??Sabo tasha??barnawa??malali??narayi?Dis ur story get k-leg cos me I no hear am o.Lying liar
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by Halimi24: 5:53pm On Apr 03, 2015
SkinnyDude:

you are a liar! i have seen your dp. and that pic has been on the internet for a long time.
it's about an illegal immigrant in israel. a prostitute. and those guys in uniform are israeli polie officers.
you dont expect israeli government to leave illegal immigrants in israel.
every country doesn't allow illegal immigrants in their countries. why wont israeli do the same?
incase you dont know, israeli government promised to pay illegal immigrants, so they can leave.
how many countries have done that?
Was dat d only pic u saw??even if she was a prostitute does dat give dem d right 2 arrest her naked??Jew slave continue defending ur masters.Pack ur things&move over 2 ur promised land.U hear
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by smoothpapuzy(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2015
Provided she is as pretty as you are.
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by cooljude(m): 6:57pm On Apr 03, 2015
Rainess:
Just curious grin
yes i can if we click.
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by bejeria101(m): 8:00pm On Apr 03, 2015
Halimi24:
OMG!!Even d person he is cheering 4 called him out!Where in KD was a church burnt down??kakuri??Sabo tasha??barnawa??malali??narayi?Dis ur story get k-leg cos me I no hear am o.Lying liar

Wasnt talking to you,u should learn to mind your business
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by Halimi24: 8:59pm On Apr 03, 2015
bejeria101:

Wasnt talking to you,u should learn to mind your business

1 Like

Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by webizone(m): 1:46am On Apr 04, 2015
Rainess:
Just curious grin

I apologize on behalf of everyone of my people who turned your harmless post to a "big fight". Not everyone is that mad. Trust me wink
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by Nobody: 1:53am On Apr 04, 2015
webizone:

I apologize on behalf of everyone of my people who turned your harmless post to a "big fight". Not everyone is that mad. Trust me wink

Thanks. I don't really care about people fighting. But antisemitism really does bother me
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by ccaramel(f): 2:52am On Apr 04, 2015
The few Jews I've met in Toronto are so arrogant angry my family doctor is Jewish and he speaks condescendingly. I had a Jewish professor that I think he's racist and proud. Also 2 polish Jewish colleagues are so effing annoying....a black Jewish guy once asked me out though grin mom is carribean and dad is Jewish. Jewish people here have a lot of money! Jeez.

1 Like

Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by SkinnyDude(m): 6:40am On Apr 04, 2015
Halimi24:
Was dat d only pic u saw??even if she was a prostitute does dat give dem d right 2 arrest her naked??Jew slave continue defending ur masters.Pack ur things&move over 2 ur promised land.U hear
hamas slave. pack your things and move to Gaza.
latest news...an IDF soldier wrestled down a palestinian infiltrator who stabbed him with a knife.
they hate Israel and Israelis, why then do they keep trying to work in Israel illegally?
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 04, 2015
ccaramel:
The few Jews I've met in Toronto are so arrogant angry my family doctor is Jewish and he speaks condescendingly. I had a Jewish professor that I think he's racist and proud. Also 2 polish Jewish colleagues are so effing annoying....a black Jewish guy once asked me out though grin mom is carribean and dad is Jewish. Jewish people here have a lot of money! Jeez.

Another Canadian! Yayyu
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by Halimi24: 7:28am On Apr 04, 2015
SkinnyDude:

hamas slave. pack your things and move to Gaza.
latest news...an IDF soldier wrestled down a palestinian infiltrator who stabbed him with a knife.
they hate Israel and Israelis, why then do they keep trying to work in Israel illegally?
Like I've said many times on dis thread:u are very dumb_&very stupid_.Why won't palestinians try 2 work in israel when there are no job opportunities 4 dem in palestine??U haven't seen d destruction caused by israel infrastructurally&economically in palestine??D way d jew shape shifters have taken away d dignity of d average palestinian??U're dense&u know notin.Get off me dunce_.Am done wasting my precious time on u numb skull
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:04am On Apr 04, 2015
Halimi24:
Like I've said many times on dis thread:u are very dumb_&very stupid_.Why won't palestinians try 2 work in israel when there are no job opportunities 4 dem in palestine??U haven't seen d destruction caused by israel infrastructurally&economically in palestine??D way d jew shape shifters have taken away d dignity of d average palestinian??U're dense&u know notin.Get off me dunce_.Am done wasting my precious time on u numb skull
bla bla bla. i thought you dont get tired of arguing.
passover is fast approaching. israel is secured. your palestinian terrorists cant attack israelis this time.
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by SkinnyDude(m): 8:15am On Apr 04, 2015
Halimi24:
Hamas is the real enemy of palestine and palestinian. hamas' officers live in luxury while palestine die in abject poverty.
hamas built tunnels into israel for terrorism purpose with the money/aid given by UN, saudi arabia and qatar.
israel has tried to make peace with them, but every attempt made failed.
making peace with arabs is like making peace with a pleague.
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by funlord(m): 9:48am On Apr 04, 2015
I would love to date a jewish chick! They can't be too different from all the other white honeys I've been with! Shalom!
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by webizone(m): 10:07am On Apr 04, 2015
Rainess:

Thanks. I don't really care about people fighting. But antisemitism really does bother me

Who doesn't? It just a case of being lumped together with whatever your people may have done without getting to know you. I have been there. Most of us here have been there.
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by iSoldier: 11:05am On Apr 04, 2015
Yes i would love to date a jew, even you, if you dont mind grin
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by Halimi24: 2:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
SkinnyDude:

Hamas is the real enemy of palestine and palestinian. hamas' officers live in luxury while palestine die in abject poverty.
hamas built tunnels into israel for terrorism purpose with the money/aid given by UN, saudi arabia and qatar.
israel has tried to make peace with them, but every attempt made failed.
making peace with arabs is like making peace with a pleague.
Idiot_is hamas dat powerful??don't they only control d gaza strip??while fatah controls ramallah,west bank A&B?? &are also recognised as d legal reps of d palestine state??d terrorist grp (as u call them) hamas would not exist if d jews in israel hadn't stolen d land of d palestinians.U're ignorant dats why u continue 2 confidently spew trash here
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by SkinnyDude(m): 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2015
Halimi24:
Idiot_is hamas dat powerful??don't they only control d gaza strip??while fatah controls ramallah,west bank A&B?? &are also recognised as d legal reps of d palestine state??d terrorist grp (as u call them) hamas would not exist if d jews in israel hadn't stolen d land of d palestinians.U're ignorant dats why u continue 2 confidently spew trash here
jeez! am done with you.
you cant argue without insulting/calling people names.
you disgust me. and dont you ever quote me again, or you die..
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2015
webizone:

Who doesn't? It just a case of being lumped together with whatever your people may have done without getting to know you. I have been there. Most of us here have been there.

Yeah that is true. I am fortunate to never experience racism because of my colour.
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by Halimi24: 4:08pm On Apr 04, 2015
SkinnyDude:

jeez! am done with you.
you cant argue without insulting/calling people names.
you disgust me. and dont you ever quote me again, or you die..
Take ur imbecilic_ dumb backside&get out!!U know notin.I just finished quoting u&am still alive.Unemployed Idiot_
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by Halimi24: 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2015
webizone:

don't b fooled.dis thread is not harmless.dis is a thread dat d op created inorder 2 display d supposed superiority of jews over oda races.am not buying into dat BS
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by Sunymoore(m): 5:47pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hell No! Not in this life and the next... The most racist set of people.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by ccaramel(f): 9:38pm On Apr 04, 2015
Rainess:

Another Canadian! Yayyu

Yippee! Go Canucks!
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by webizone(m): 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2015
Halimi24:
don't b fooled.dis thread is not harmless.dis is a thread dat d op created inorder 2 display d supposed superiority of jews over oda races.am not buying into dat BS

Wow, Halimi, let it go. Sheesh! Even if that were her intentions, I don't care about that. I am meeting her on a personal level. To me, that's what counts. In this age of technological advancements where I am free to show what am capable of upstairs, I would definitely leave any person who's still clinging to racist tendencies far behind. wink

2 Likes

Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by Nobody: 2:13am On May 02, 2015
Rainess:

Have no fear! You are at the very top of my list of people I could never marry as well grin
lol nice counter!
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 02, 2015
Tobiee:
lol nice counter!

Thank you cheesy
Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 02, 2015
First of why would a person wanna be a jew? Jews have no beliefs whatsoever, they`re some kind of outlaws and they are chameleon like in character.
I can`t date a jew 'cause they are somewhat fake to me. They ain`t real!

2 Likes

Re: Would You Ever Date A Jewish Person? by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 02, 2015
Dnarvaez:
First of why would a person wanna be a jew? Jews have no beliefs whatsoever, they`re some kind of outlaws and they are chameleon like in character.
I can`t date a jew 'cause they are somewhat fake to me. They ain`t real!

You are so pathetically ignorant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

True Life Story, Guys Learn From This / Sexy Photos Of Hoodlums Harassing A Girl For Indecent Dressing In Lagos Market / Couple Caught On Camera Touching And Smooching Inside A Moving Keke Napep (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.