Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,510 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte (27370 Views)

Wike Says He Is Niger Delta President, Calls Buhari Fellow President- APC Rivers / Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers / Igala People Of Kogi State Protesting.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by engrlarex(m): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
dia were kidnap of corpers in Eleme, tai at the polling unit, dey disguised as security agent and change direction to a PDP chieftain house in connivance security officials..dia was no voting during d day but dey voted over nite...i can't start saying some things hia for security reasons..dey have every right to protest dat shit...

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by 1stola: 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
html14java:

While pdp swears in jonathan at d eagle square on may 29, apc will swear in buhari on google square
Silly dreamer
How is that possible?
Jònadaft will only be sworn-in in otueke.
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by html14java(f): 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2015
1stola:

Silly dreamer
How is that possible?
Jònadaft will only be sworn-in in otueke.
Doctor...... see another psycho patient here.

To ur ward...................straight
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by 1stola: 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
html14java:

Doctor...... see another psycho patient here.

To ur ward...................straight
Ode
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by peddy007: 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2015
edwife:
All i see there are touts....

Amaechi always behaving like one... undecided
And fayose is a Reverend?
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by html14java(f): 10:25pm On Mar 29, 2015
1stola:

Ode
Is that ur ward name? Good
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by jiks123: 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2015
shugga:
How much did they share for them cos I can't imagine passing through such stress for people that don't know I exist sad

Why is Ameachi and the family not in that crowd

My 9ja people will forever remain daft!!!
It time y'all wise up and realise all these politicians are fighting for their selfish interest sad angry
they are actually doing it for their future n d future of their children. Amechi is nt there bcus he has secured his future n that of his family so he doesn't need to protest. Moreover his is their leader.
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by 400billionman: 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
1stola:
TANoids, how market na? grin
It's obvious that APC is winning and very soon, the people's general will be declared winner.
Nigerians are wiser now.
In 2011, most SW and SE states voted for the clueless fucktárd. GMB only won most states in the north.
#NeverAgain would Nigerians allow a Useless Clueless Shoeless Zoologist so-called PhD holder and a Terrorist rule us again.
Tell me how this man will win this time around!
GMB will definitely win about 70% in SW
GMB will definitely win 80% in the north
GMB will definitely win about 30% even in the SE grin
Oya PDPïgs, please help me do the calculations...
CHANGE IS EMINENT.

George bush senior served 2 terms.

Clintom served 2 terms.

George bush junior served 2 terms.

Obama is serving 2 terms

Americans brought us democracy. Do you mean all these men won their second terms convincingly ? Let's learn from the masters. Stop wasting your strength. Its all a game...

Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by 1stola: 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
html14java:
Is that ur ward name? Good
No.
That is who a dumbfùck like is.
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by 400billionman: 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2015
amarachi06:
Cry now cos l just heard dat Amechi committed a crime by asking for the sheets b4 accreditation. Apc can l buy a white handkership 4 you.

If you are into the handkerchief business, relocate to portharcourt.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by html14java(f): 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
1stola:

No.
That is who a dumbfùck like is.

Ok... oya, u cn nw go to ur ward
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by 1stola: 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
400billionman:

George bush senior served 2 terms.

Clintom served 2 terms.

George bush junior served 2 terms.

Obama is serving 2 terms

Americans brought us democracy. Do you mean all these men won their second terms convincingly ? Let's learn from the masters. Stop wasting your strength. Its all a game...
Please stop being blind and foolish.
Is Nigeria America?
Btw, how did Americans brought us democracy?
You are as clueless as that otueke drunkąrd.
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by 400billionman: 11:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
1stola:

Please stop being blind and foolish.
Is Nigeria America?
Btw, how did Americans brought us democracy?
You are as clueless as that otueke drunkąrd.

You are the blind for rejecting truth.

I am telling you in simple terms that Goodluck Jonathan will be your president till 2019.

That's the natural order. Use your head kid.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by 1stola: 11:09pm On Mar 29, 2015
400billionman:

You are the blind for rejecting truth.

I am telling you in simple terms that Goodluck Jonathan will be your president till 2019.

That's the natural order. Use your head kid.
Mugu mumu
In your dreams abi?

Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
toluleke:
PDP RIGGING ELECTION SINCE 1999®°. PDP power of the riggers
My friend go & die! PDP all d way.
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by Alezy(m): 11:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
shugga:
How much did they share for them cos I can't imagine passing through such stress for people that don't know I exist sad

Why is Ameachi and the family not in that crowd

My 9ja people will forever remain daft!!!
It time y'all wise up and realise all these politicians are fighting for their selfish interest sad angry
amechi dont have any business there, dakuku peterside is there and that's all that matters
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by toluleke(m): 12:37am On Mar 30, 2015
Chrisilo:

My friend go & die! PDP all d way.
your dad is older than me let him die first
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by toluleke(m): 12:38am On Mar 30, 2015
Heffalump:

Every closest opposition rigs in an election. But the dominant party will always have the upper hand. APC also rigs but the mischievious supporters are not peturbed by that.
He who laughs last, laughs best and loudest.
Lecture for the gods...se oro niyen...
Re: PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte by rabbaba: 9:37am On Mar 30, 2015
Am trying to see amaechi children and wife. Even dakuku children r not there too. And some ppl are under d sun for them. Sorry for some ppl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya / Akintoye On UN protest: FG planted IPOB banner among Yoruba Nation agitators / Buhari Overthrew Shagari Over $2.8b Oil Scam: Tinubu Wants APC VP Slot – Ikimi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.