Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet (45502 Views)

Audu's Running Mate, Faleke Writes INEC, Insists He's The Governor-Elect / Goodluck Jonathan Observing Tanzanian Presidential Election Held Today (Photos) / Forgive Me Where I Erred, Jonathan Begs Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by ManUtdholic: 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
OlusoGreat:
DONT CLOSE YOUR EYES TO THE FACT... THESE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN BOUGHT BY THE PDP

HOW ON EARTH CAN ONLY ONE APC AGENT SIGN FOR ALL THE 23 LOCAL GOVERNMENTS ...

IS HE THE ONLY AGENT THAT SUPERVISED FOR APC IN ALL 23 LOCAL GOVTS..

The woman is talking rubbish ... if there is no result sheet in the polling centers .. where will the results be recorded?

Amaechi used to be part of them ... He knows what he is saying ... backing it with facts and figures...

lets make things right in Nigeria .. have a free fair election and move forward ,...

we are tired of PDP rule ..

Please Please and Please .......

Dont only count our votes,, make the figures be appear on the results .......

Long live Nigeria
Is amaechi entitled to result sheet

3 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by HirstMOG(m): 9:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Amaechi don't worry kirikiri na naija prison, body go tell you wen the time reach ok. He de demand for result sheet like say him be INEC officer.

5 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by ManUtdholic: 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Excuzeme:

It is sad that Stewpidity has become "genetical" amongst most of you Fl@theads!

So, Lets assume a Party agent signed that he saw the "complete election material" at the LGA before the officials proceeded to the Polling Booth.

Along the way, as happened in MOST cases in the Eastern states, INEC official is given $100,000 (we have seen Jonathan give Obas and many more, $250,000 ........so dont start yarning "impossible", at that figure!) and COLLECTS the same result Sheets..... To WRITE PDP CHOSEN FIGURES ON IT, FOR SUBMISSION TO INEC HQ.

Gov Amaechi gets to the Polling Booth to Vote and is not aware that he is just wasting his time as PDP has "organised" the results Sheets? shocked shocked shocked
He votes and goes through the motions only for PD.Pigs to substitute the RESULT SHEET they FILLED by themselves, for whatever charade happened at the Polling Booth!
shocked shocked

Now, since the INEC Official is sure he has the RESULT SHEETS with him, WHY IS IT SO DAMN DIFFICULT TO JUST "FLASH" IT AT THE GOVERNOR?
Why is that simple, five-seconds task impossible............ just to prove, ensure and assure everyone that the election process has not been compromised?

Of course, Eediots cannot reason up to this level and if they can, their rabid support for criminality would just not let them fulfill their destiny! undecided undecided

Amaechi knew what the "plan" was, he is the Governor of the state ofcourse.
That INEC official needs to be properly INVESTIGATED. ]
We now can confirm that while jega was working very hard to ensure a hitch -free election, his "State INEC Officials" were busy collecting BRIBES from Jonaghan to thwart his efforts, disabling Card Readers, selling result sheets, e.t.c

This is a big shame, for all those efforts to be wasted this easily
Flash wat?

D answer solves it al

5 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by PassingShot(m): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
XBLadez:

Ur father is frustrated. Learn to mind ur business, he-diot!

Child of anger and frustration!
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by Bluepamex: 10:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
katazozo:
JOKE APART,PLEASE NIGERIANS SHOULD BEG AMAECHI NOT TO HARM DAKUKU PETESIDE OR RIVERS STATE APC CHAIRMAN JUST TO PUT THE BLAIM ON PDP.THAT MAN IS DESPERATE HE CAN EVEN SET RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT HOUSE ON FIRE
U made a point,Amaechi is a devil incarnate,he can go extra mile to cause problem in this state

2 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by meforyou1(m): 10:06pm On Mar 29, 2015
Amaechi will not sleep well tonight

6 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by Ladiva: 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
This is what happens when you become an errand boy to an illiterate tongue AMaechi pele o

Hehehehehe

6 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by Bluepamex: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
katazozo:
JOKE APART,PLEASE NIGERIANS SHOULD BEG AMAECHI NOT TO HARM DAKUKU PETESIDE OR RIVERS STATE APC CHAIRMAN JUST TO PUT THE BLAIM ON PDP.THAT MAN IS DESPERATE HE CAN EVEN SET RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT HOUSE ON FIRE
U made a point here ,that Amaechi is a devil incarnate,he can go extra miles just to cause problem here in Rivers state

1 Like

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by Kajiang02(m): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
When i conducted Elections last time, I wasn't given this very result sheet due to the rush at the beginning and the INEC officials brought them all to me before accreditation ended.
I'm so wondering why Amaechi had to ask for this very sheet when he is a Voter and not JEGA.

I hope we're all learning a thing or two from all these happenings in the country?

6 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by Dejohnbull: 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hmmm, amaechi problem continue.. (APC)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by excel4us: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2015
AMECHI AM SORRY FOR YOU AND MY OWN ABOKI BROTHER(ROCHAS). GOD IS NOT AT SLEEP

4 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by kodlins(f): 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
Ameachi where is your wife please

3 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by XBLadez: 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2015
Picomon:

[s]Thunder is already firing ur household.. Son of a crazy bastard... Modafacker who feed on shit like his cluess fada.

Bitachh go rejoice with a Mouth Gig coz u n ur generation are losing it big time.

You're a disgrace to mankind, and u knw what? Go give the dogs ur brain to feed on coz I doubt if u will ever be great in life with d way u r spreading cheap rumors.

Try harder, dogg.[/s]
The curse of ur forefathers will follow ur generation till the end of days! And that thunder will kill u and everyone u love. Ur shitty attitude of jumping on people's posts shows u were born through the anus. Useless son of a cum-drinking father. If u want to live longer than Buhari, u better start minding ur business. When the other animals from ur party spew rubbish about PDP, I keep silent but stick my opinion. Why must u quote and insult me when I never insulted u first? Must u show everyone u don't have proper home-training? Quote me again and I'll curse u the more, scallywag!

1 Like

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by Excuzeme: 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
darlous:

I don't always give comments but i will respond to this.
Why do people like breaking laws, you know this is the law and you dribble around it so that you can be justified for breaking it, only party agents have rights to do that, not even barrack Obama! I don't do politics, it's better we do things the way they are supposed to be done

You did not address the "substance" of the post!

1.) Why did Amaechi insist on seeing that the "Result Sheet" are actually present at the Polling Booth, as expected

2.) Does Amaechi's seeing of such paper constitute an electoral offense (If Yes, pls educate us by directing us to it or quoting where we can get it)

3.) If there had been widely circulated reports of Result Sheets being snatched/purchased by the opposition party, will you as a party leader in your state, try to VERIFY this, by asking to see the one for your Ward?

4.) Why is it difficult... and what would it cost the INEC staff to just "hold out the paper" for the Governor to see....... if there is nothing to hide, from the presiding officers side.
How difficult can showing a "paper" be? I remember most PDP supporters asking "How difficult it is for Buhari to just show his Certificate", even if they are sure he has one/or not

These are the issues l expect us to focus on......... assuming we want to be objective and intelligent as we claim.

FYI: Voters waited and witnessed Returning Officers write the "announced Votes" (numbers) into the result Sheet and the officers OPENLY DISPLAYED such sheets to the Voters around.
This is why you observe that the Voting process in some parts of the country were so flawless and peaceful.

This is not about Amaechi as a person........ITS ALL ABOUT CREDIBILITY AND FAIRNESS.

This election has come and gone, the winner has not been announced but l tell you, some people will read what they wrote during this period, in the future and give themselves a "whack on the head"!

1 Like

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by fairygeh(f): 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2015
Please help me to ask what Amaechi was gonna do with the results sheet during the accreditation process
Chai,uncle Rotimi,u daft no be small
.#punintended

4 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by Excuzeme: 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
fairygeh:
Please help me to ask what Amaechi was gonna do with the results sheet during the accreditation process
Chai,uncle Rotimi,u daft no be small
.#punintended

He wanted to see it, to ensure that it was still available for its intended purpose since some of such "Results Sheets" have been bought/snatched by his opponents during the transportation to polling booth stage......so they can use it to FALSIFY RESULTS to be submitted to INEC.

You mean you still cant figure this out by yourself or you are just a dingbat?
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by BekeeBuAgbara: 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2015
Smartresult:
Gejmustgo
Gbam, Gej must go back to Aso rock.
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by fairygeh(f): 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
Excuzeme:

He wanted to see it, to ensure that it was still available for its intended purpose since some of such "Results Sheets" have been bought/snatched by his opponents during the transportation to polling booth stage......so they can use it to FALSIFY RESULTS to be submitted to INEC.

You mean you still cant figure this out by yourself or you are just a dingbat?
I didn't ask for ur opinion pls. that question was rhetorical,so pls u can spare me ur epistle shut the thrash u call mouth and bounce, please .thanks

5 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by xcolanto(m): 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
fairygeh:
I didn't ask for ur opinion pls. that question was rhetorical,so pls u can spare me ur epistle shut the thrash u call mouth and bounce, please .thanks

grin grin grin
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Shut up follow follow fools, Ameachi is a man of honour he stand 4 wot he believe,fools commenting abnormally
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by OlusoGreat(m): 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Amaechi deserves a lengthy jail time where he would be sodomized every weekend ,but again the humble democrat Doctor Goodluck Ebelemi Jonathan who is not power drunk wouldn't do it .

I respect this Goodluck.

No sitting Nigerian President will let this Amaechi breath till now .

Goodluck is a true democrat.

MUMU. on what basis would you send R. Amaechi to jail? just the ethnic blindness I am sure..

well I only write to show you the foolishness that runs in your blood to have been deceived by the caward looks of your GEJ..

His deeds are same as that of the devil....

Sir, your foolery is of the highest order to have respected your fellow fool this much..

CHAI!!
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by kaboninc(m): 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
Themonster:
In a statement last night she said the agent of the All Progressive Congress, APC, in Ikwerre local government area, Mr Steve Worgu signed for all documents, including result sheets for Ikwerre local government area, the governor’s local governent.

“The Presidential, senatorial and House of Representatives elections held In the 23 Local government areas in the Rivers state on March 28, 2015.”, she said.

Continuing, she said at the time governor Chibuike Amaechi demanded for the result sheets in his ward at Ubima, voting had.not started.

“At the stage the governor of Rivers state Rt Hon Chibuike Amaechi complained of not sighting th e election result sheet, voti ng has not commenced, that was merely accreditation stage which has noting to do with result sheets. Please note that the governor of Rivers state went to the poll as a voter and not as a governor.

INEC wishes to inform the general public that th e law does not permit everyone to be shown the result sheet, hence all political parties are expected to have their party agents at the distribution centres to ensure that the martial both sensitive and non sensitive are all complete before election officials proceed to the field.

Also the agent at the polling units are expected to ensure that materials are complete before election commences. Where there is a shortfall the party agent will have it in their report and submit complaint to INEC.

It is on record that APC accredited political party agent who was present at the INEC office Ikwerre local government t area office , Steve Worgu signed that the materials both sensitive and non sensitive distributed at th e local governmen area were complete, including result sheet before the officials proceeded to the field:, she said

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/03/inec-insists-election-held-in-rivers-say-amaechi-erred-to-ask-for-result-sheet-before-election-commenced/

Edwife, you see why I say Amaechi is a t....?

2 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by edwife(f): 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
kaboninc:

Edwife, you see why I say Amaechi is a t....?

Obviously! Imagine asking for the sheets even before the election isn't that madness? undecided

4 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by Picomon(m): 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
XBLadez:

The curse of ur forefathers will follow ur generation till the end of days! And that thunder will kill u and everyone u love. Ur shitty attitude of jumping on people's posts shows u were born through the anus. Useless son of a cum-drinking father. If u want to live longer than Buhari, u better start minding ur business. When the other animals from ur party spew rubbish about PDP, I keep silent but stick my opinion. Why must u quote and insult me when I never insulted u first? Must u show everyone u don't have proper home-training? Quote me again and I'll curse u the more, scallywag!

Crazy son of a biatchh let the cursing continue since u and ur useless fada won't stop spreading cheap news.

You're high on cheap crack and if the thunder doesn't fire my fam before tmao and I wake up to quote u again den 'back to sender' also your family and generation will share the curse.

I dnt blame u coz ur leaking mama puss is what birth a dumpty numpty lagged fool like you.

You jobless, and dats why u kip spreading cheap lies, ur family feed on cheap lies, crazy son of a biatchh.

I know you've sold to shady future to ur clueless dad for N1k, I wonder what u gon sell again when u go broke. Your kidney might be next,

Now, goat show me u r really a goat and a clueless bast..ard by quoting me again. Show me d shrinked tissue cells in ur brain.
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by kaboninc(m): 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
edwife:

Obviously! Imagine asking for the sheets even before the election isn't that madness? undecided

So most times he cries, they are just deceptive. Those who know him, knows that's his nature.

When he was Speaker, he rarely talks. Odili carried the day. Now he has tasted power, he's been absolutely corrupted.

I pray he doesn't take things too far....

1 Like

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by fairygeh(f): 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by OlusoGreat(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
ManUtdholic:

As an electorate..He, even you and I have the right to ask for it...

Kindly follow the news on The punch on line or channelstv online....

ALL OTHER MATERIALS WERE PRESENT EXCEPT THE RESULT SHEETS IN ALL POLLING CENTERS......

Its wisdom ...... lets apply it together
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by darlous(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Excuzeme:

You did not address the "substance" of the post!

1.) Why did Amaechi insist on seeing that the "Result Sheet" are actually present at the Polling Booth, as expected

2.) Does Amaechi's seeing of such paper constitute an electoral offense (If Yes, pls educate us by directing us to it or quoting where we can get it)

3.) If there had been widely circulated reports of Result Sheets being snatched/purchased by the opposition party, will you as a party leader in your state, try to VERIFY this, by asking to see the one for your Ward?

4.) Why is it difficult... and what would it cost the INEC staff to just "hold out the paper" for the Governor to see....... if there is nothing to hide, from the presiding officers side.
How difficult can showing a "paper" be? I remember most PDP supporters asking "How difficult it is for Buhari to just show his Certificate", even if they are sure he has one/or not

These are the issues l expect us to focus on......... assuming we want to be objective and intelligent as we claim.

FYI: Voters waited and witnessed Returning Officers write the "announced Votes" (numbers) into the result Sheet and the officers OPENLY DISPLAYED such sheets to the Voters around.
This is why you observe that the Voting process in some parts of the country were so flawless and peaceful.

This is not about Amaechi as a person........ITS ALL ABOUT CREDIBILITY AND FAIRNESS.

This election has come and gone, the winner has not been announced but l tell you, some people will read what they wrote during this period, in the future and give themselves a "whack on the head"!

only accredited party agents and election observers have right to ask for such. FYI, the form that was showed to voters is different from the one he was asking for. Voters are to vote and see the results after the countin of the ballot papers. Why can't he wait and see if the results will be pasted or not.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by XBLadez: 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
Picomon:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
That thunder must fire u and ur family this year. You will die an untimely death on a hot afternoon with ur two eyes wide open. Vultures will eat u up coz even the earth will reject ur carcass. Your frustration will start after GEJ has been declared winner a second time. Then u can go back to ur village and join the local hunters. Bastard!
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by OlusoGreat(m): 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
edwife:

NO. Its not madness, it is called WISDOM ;..... seeing the end from the begining.
Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by cocokiller1(f): 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
90%of d rivers people I knw go vote 4 jona evn if d election is placed on repeat 100times
dakuku is my brother but I no dy vote 4 am again cos of u.
I no evn see who u don help since wey u b governor

1 Like

Re: INEC Insists Election Held In Rivers, Say Amaechi Erred To Ask For Result Sheet by cocokiller1(f): 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2015
whether he sees d result shit abi piss 4 no still make rivers people vote gej less
una 4 show am at least
so dat him go knw how him go take die wen him no fiit deliver to him oga

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kogi Man Wearing T-shirt With “I Pity The Fool” Inscription Receives Wheelbarrow / 'I Can’t Be Bullied' Bianca Ojukwu Shares Clearer Video Of Fight With Mrs Obiano / Suleiman Abba Loses APC Senatorial Ticket, Asks God To Deal With Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.