Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,144 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room (57700 Views)

Buhari Hates Igbos, Tinubu Crying Over Treatment Of Osinbajo, SW - Fani-kayode / Picture Of Governor Fashola At The APC Situation Room / Jonathan In Presence Of Osinbajo Receives Loud Ovations At Reedemed Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by Jamiualagidi: 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
cheapest way ever

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by eaglechild: 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
Osibanjo has lost cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by omotofyn: 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
CyrusXandria:
That is my Vice President not that Ghost Worker called Namadi Sambo.

Welcome Sir,Welcome Sai Baba.

On behalf of well meaning Nigerians in South West and The entire North,I hereby congratulate you all for persevering and electing the People's General,Nigeria's new President,His excellency,General Muhammed Okechuckwu Kayode Godson Buhari.

Your reign shall CHANGE Nigeria Sir.
MUMMU PPLE
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
omotofyn:
MUMMU PPLE
Go and Die

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by mahyowah(m): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Let him view it well o,
GEJ till Buhari gets the kind of education Osinbajo has.
you yourself, you're not educated.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by Skidee: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
9ce concept frm APC, going bck 2 d drawing board 2 see whr dey r gettin it, nd whr dey r nt gettin, buh its like dey r gettin most of it. Thumbs up Prof.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by Alimtoheeb(m): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
chax100:
TheologicalLegalPoliticalGeographicalPolitician, see as him be like crase man, wéré. Your boss don enter the streets already. Lol.
......my brother from diff mother, see, life is not like that, the fact that he is winning and do other gentle man is loosing is not his fault, so next time, u av to learn how to accept defeat without retaliating. by the way, this man can never be like d person in that pics. why are u full of hatred, and take it or leave it, being angry with someone is just like u trowing a hot iron rod to someone, u are the one that will surely be hurt. so, get that into our brain. GOD BLESS GEJ/GMB, GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by Kagame: 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
KanwuliaJara:

Is it different from how the civilized world does it? undecided

Not at all but hey ,this is naija.

I would like to see same if not better from other parties.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by MrCEO69(m): 10:39pm On Mar 29, 2015
Alimtoheeb:
there is something special that I see in this man, the more I see him, the more I like and fancy him. Long live GMB, long live PYO, long live GMB/Sambo. Long live Nigeria.
are u hausa, or u are confuse or u dnt knw what to type again... GMB/"SAMBO" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by makzeze: 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
daviesdavy:
I wonder what was going on in Osinbajo's mind. He looks too worry for me. Did anybody note that as well?
Yes..oooo. I noticed too. He is worried on what will happen to GEJ as soon as he is declared loser. Is he going to Otuoke, stay in Abuja or exile to USA?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by seunlayi(m): 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
why is he blocking the projector, I think a prof should understand better?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by KanwuliaJara: 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
Kagame:

Not at all but hey ,this is naija.

I would like to see same if not better from other parties.

Oh?

Na party 'sofistikashun' be dis? grin
Oya KONTINU!
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by Alimtoheeb(m): 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
MrCEO69:

are u hausa, or u are confuse or u dnt knw what to type again... GMB/"SAMBO" grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u can check my other post, am not politician bigot, I wish them well all, putting them together means I dont av any grudge against any of them. u get dat .
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by ladyabadi(f): 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
This man is just a tool in the hand of the devil. Feeling important nd mortgaging his faith, conscience that if he has any and betraying is creator and calling as a servant of God.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by justhelp(m): 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
plendil:
Wiat oooo. . .are all those blue states APC??
yes now
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by t2luv1: 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
Here are photos of Osinbajo viewing election results in APC situation room as they flood in

> http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/03/nigeriadecides-photos-of-osinbajo.html

Looking at the map, my greatest fear seem to be coming to fruition. PDP seem to be becoming a regional party.That my friend is my greatest fear. That PDP will just be a SS, ans SE party. We can't let that happen. We are all one Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by Waspy(m): 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
Why on this green earth is it taking abt 48 HTS to get the results from Bayelsa, Anambra, AkwaIbom and the rest? angry angry angry
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by psalmlolese: 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
If APC like make them get all the votes in every polling stations, one thing I know for sure be say PDP votes be like ijebu garri, e go rise after elections... GEJ all the way.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by gud4dbest(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
daviesdavy:
I wonder what was going on in Osinbajo's mind. He looks too worry for me. Did anybody note that as well?
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by chax100(f): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
Alimtoheeb:
......my brother from diff mother, see, life is not like that, the fact that he is winning and do other gentle man is loosing is not his fault, so next time, u av to learn how to accept defeat without retaliating. by the way, this man can never be like d person in that pics. why are u full of hatred, and take it or leave it, being angry with someone is just like u trowing a hot iron rod to someone, u are the one that will surely be hurt. so, get that into our brain. GOD BLESS GEJ/GMB, GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

Broda, we've chosen to play it same way as our brothers in other parties. I've seen them make caricatures of our president. So a caricature of an opponent to d president shouldn't draw a battle line, unless someone is drumming violence by the bush path. Bro, please don't take this pic to heart, just use your head and see same as a pun. God bless u.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
Waspy:
Why on this green earth is it taking abt 48 HTS to get the results from Bayelsa, Anambra, AkwaIbom and the rest? angry angry angry

They are still cooking up the figures ......but I don't think it will work out.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by t2luv1: 10:51pm On Mar 29, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
Here are photos of Osinbajo viewing election results in APC situation room as they flood in

> http://www.kingebuka.com/2015/03/nigeriadecides-photos-of-osinbajo.html

Looking at the map, my greatest fear seem to be coming to fruition. PDP seem to be becoming a regional party.That my friend is my greatest fear. That PDP will just be a SS, and SE party. We can't let that happen. We are all one Nigeria.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by promisechild(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2015
ladyabadi:
This man is just a tool in the hand of the devil. Feeling important nd mortgaging his faith, conscience that if he has any and betraying is creator and calling as a servant of God.
you are the greatest fool I had ever seen in my life

Oloriburuku,omo ale jatijati
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by Alimtoheeb(m): 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
chax100:

Broda, we've chosen to play it same way as our brothers in other parties. I've seen them make caricatures of our president. So a caricature of an opponent to d president shouldn't draw a battle line, unless someone is drumming violence by the bush path. Bro, please don't take this pic to heart, just use your head and see same as a pun. God bless u.
...........one NIGERIA and UNITED we STAND. may the best candidate win.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by ianann(m): 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
Well,i believe all color will agree in the dark. Nigeria will not break up (Amen)
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by MrCEO69(m): 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2015
Alimtoheeb:
u can check my other post, am not politician bigot, I wish them well all, putting them together means I dont av any grudge against any of them. u get dat .
why didnt u say GEJ/SAMBO... hope u get my point.. or is it because he is not a muslim and he is an infidel...
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by folahann(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Meanwhile in PDP's situation room.

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by karkel(m): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Let him view it well o,
GEJ till Buhari gets the kind of education Osinbajo has.
c as d man look c how buharam want turn to a failure...............na ma pastor oo....till 2019

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by Nobody: 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2015
Prof osinbajo sir, pls do not believe that manufactured TVContinental Map. That map is a symbol of Error!
Do not bother yourself with uneccessary hope.
God Bless You sir.
Mean while GEJ silently taking over
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by obibob2020(m): 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Inec should pls release chatham house ward result now, pls no delay
While pdp swears in jonathan at d eagle square on may 29, apc will swear in buhari on google square

Dat guy is a fake pastor
My brother you have said it all. APC is a complete failure.
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by MeandSum: 11:01pm On Mar 29, 2015
daviesdavy:

it's all in your head. The picture only shows he's a good listener. The map, on the other hand shows the states APC is projected to win in while the red are PDP states. The yellow is 50/50 smiley
Re: Photos Of Osinbajo Viewing Election Results In APC Situation Room by boluyongp(m): 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2015
Blue States - Result Unknown Yet
Red States - PDP States
Yellow States - APC States

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Truck Carrying APC Brooms For Convention Involved In Accident / Imagine The Dino Melaye That Tried To Troll Peter Obi (Pictures) / ''Are You A Bouncer Or Senator' - Dino Melaye Asked As He Shares New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.