Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 AM

Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) (57784 Views)

Chidiogo Akunyili And David Andrew Parr Official Wedding Photos / Blessing Chidiogo Akunyili And Andrew David's White Wedding In Anambra (Photos) / Chidiogo Akunyili & Andrew David Parr In Nigeria For Wedding (Traditional, White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by lalasticlala(m): 12:11am On Feb 08, 2018
Late Dora Akunyili's daughter, Chidiogo, weds her white boyfriend, Andrew (photos)www.nairaland.com/attachments/6666216_screenshot20180207235421_jpeg84f2c864c87404422c853462968d55f1

She shared her wedding pictures on Instagram with this write up:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6666215_screenshot20180207235418_jpeg630260fd9ab0d9d8e7fd7d68b71c1416

chidiogo_ooCelebrating our civil union � Excited for all the white & colourful celebrations with friends and family to come �� Thank you Andrew for being a daily reminder of the miracles that exist in this world and the power we have to tap into it.
On a cold February evening in Geneva, I wrote down words that I feel connected our destinies & led our paths to cross 7 months later in the deserts of Nevada. “Monday, 8 Feb 2016. Geneva - Clayton asked that I do a true exercise of what I want. Here goes. I seek a partnership with a strong man, mind, body and spirit. I seek a partnership with a man who will cherish, love and honour me & the life we build together, supporting each other through the journey with kindness, love, a smile & words that put difficulties in perspective. He will not be away from home all the time but have a career that allows for him to assist strongly and sometimes wholly in building a home for us and for the children. He will be conscious and inspire us to grow in consciousness. He will be full of kindness and have a depth of love that leaves us inspired by what two people can achieve together. He will hold me and we will give gratitude. He will be flexible. He is adventurous/open to new experiences. He is happy in himself & together we share happiness in God and Love.” 7 months later after strong guidance came to me to go to Burning Man — I met him. It was a story of the union of souls. I felt I had written him to existence and rejoiced in the connection we shared. One I know started with a decision to focus on the wholeness of my own soul — self love — & from the space of taking time for self I was ready to take time for anothers soul and him mine inturn. I was not looking for a man so save me but a man to hold me up in my own strength. Together we continue to weave a web of care, love, strength, that isn’t without its difficulties but I’m learning & growing with & from them.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6666224_screenshot20180207235432_jpeg22ac7a5e78d3711e734899001a53d8f0

I say yes to a life spent together in partnership — to holding each other up outwardly and on the inside — to loving every part of ourselves and each other knowing we have the power to create and re-create from a place of peace with what is & the infinity that can be.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/6666214_screenshot20180207235446_jpeg4f30b005f9e8601167996dc920731cd2

https://www.instagram.com/p/Be0gWMyhgNO/

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Thewesterner(m): 12:15am On Feb 08, 2018
Congratulations

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by afbstrategies: 12:19am On Feb 08, 2018
Congratulations to her.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by PigBenis(m): 12:22am On Feb 08, 2018
Colour blending

7 Likes

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by newyorks(m): 12:22am On Feb 08, 2018
Wao Dora Akunyili Lives On.wait oh na lalasticlala be op this time.promise land worthy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Gangster1ms: 12:22am On Feb 08, 2018
Which kain black hand is this? Go and bleach small biko

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 08, 2018
HAPPY MARRIED LIFE

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 08, 2018
Congrat to her smiley not hating ooo but d husband look more good looking than the lady

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by obicentlis: 12:23am On Feb 08, 2018
Her mama fine pass.

RIP Dr Dora

Congratulations NNE.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by BlackManta(m): 12:24am On Feb 08, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Which kain black hand is this? Go and bleach small biko

Black is beautiful.
She is the kind of lady that stays true to herself.
She wont change her colour just to please people like you.
She is a proud black woman.
She is proud of her colour.

Btw beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.
If a WHITE man could find her attractive, why is it that you, an AFRICAN cannot be proud of your own sister

You want her to bleach

Skin colour is unique, it is in the DNA.
If you like bleach white and yellow.
If your natural colour is black, your children will be black.

Will you bleach them too

Black is beautiful.
I'm a proud black man.

People who bleach are suffering from low self esteem.

322 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Barnext(m): 12:24am On Feb 08, 2018
D Mama Bin Fyn Pass If So, I Respected Dat Woman!! #realwoman
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by SisiStar007: 12:25am On Feb 08, 2018
Beautiful blend of colours kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by jaksmillioniar: 12:25am On Feb 08, 2018
most oyibo marry yoruba pass as dey marry ibo
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by lastempero: 12:25am On Feb 08, 2018
She took after her dad coolmade in black.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 12:26am On Feb 08, 2018
She got married which one is white boyfriend we need to stop reverse racism man congratulations guys much love

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by pinkcottoncandy: 12:26am On Feb 08, 2018
WHY HER HAND WHITE LIKE THAT LIKE SAY SHE RUB AM POWDER

2 Likes

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:
She got married which one is white boyfriend we need to stop reverse racism man
am sorry dear but d guy is white is he not undecided

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by kramer: 12:28am On Feb 08, 2018
Chaii! awon slay queens and pepper dem gang wee nor like dis cry

1 Like

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 08, 2018
afbstrategies:
Congratulations to her.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by LadyHeaven(f): 12:28am On Feb 08, 2018
grin congrats...her hubby looks like peter Cech...#Ya
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 12:28am On Feb 08, 2018
Wishing her Happiness
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by tiger28: 12:31am On Feb 08, 2018
Is this NOW a trend with igbo daughters? Same thing with Okonjo iweala's daughters.

1 Like

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by ipobarecriminals: 12:31am On Feb 08, 2018
cool may her moma rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Dronedude(m): 12:31am On Feb 08, 2018
Madam Dora's still lives in her legacy. I congratulate her daughter but i celibrate her late mum who really showed motherly trait in her responsibility to the nation.

Congrats to the great artist, wishing you the best.

1 Like

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by petkoffdrake2(m): 12:31am On Feb 08, 2018
She dark wella

2 Likes

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 08, 2018
Asowari:
am sorry dear but d guy is white is he not undecided
He’s a man he is not white I’ve seen the color white we are not our color it’s a way to divide us as peopl is my point can the thread not be so so and so got married why must we continue to be primitive we are all made images of God and there’s no color statement in the Bible though it acknowledges that the world was diverse.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by mekonglobal(m): 12:33am On Feb 08, 2018
Happy Married Life To Them.

2 Likes

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by Kizyte(m): 12:37am On Feb 08, 2018
Lalasticlala himself! The man behind the snake lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by pweshdodo(m): 12:41am On Feb 08, 2018
She is not pretty but I still adore her her because of her ebony complexion

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by ignis: 12:41am On Feb 08, 2018
Nice...

what a perfect match.
Re: Chidiogo Akunyili Weds Andrew, Her White Boyfriend (photos) by iluvpomo(m): 12:42am On Feb 08, 2018
Congrats & HML .... Ms. Chidiogo, please pray that Donald Trump does not change marriage green card rules oh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fresh Nigerian Army Recruit Resigns After Being Posted To Maiduguri (video) / Boris Johnson Appoints Olukemi Olufunto Badenoch As Minister [Photo] / Ize-Iyamu Congratulates Victor Edoror, New Speaker Of Edo House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.