Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) (5529 Views)

See What A "Runs Girl" Posted On Her DP / My Girlfriend Changed Her Views On Putting Me As Her Dp Or Pp / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 10:08pm On Mar 29, 2015
Dry

2 Likes

Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by ebubey(f): 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
shocked
Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by mirexxx(f): 10:11pm On Mar 29, 2015
warris dis? undecided.jokes section pls
cc farano

well she won't undecided
Buh she will gladly take mine to jokes undecided

2 Likes

Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by chymystique(f): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2015
Nonsense Facts undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 29, 2015
I'm so inspired by the Sixth One- Chimamanda Adichie...

I used to term her a feminist until I read about her...I love her kind: Purposeful, Passionate and Picky!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by Glowstone(m): 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2015
when we are talking about election and you are bringing woman matter here, you well?? undecided

Bros no vex oo nah play
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by englishmart(m): 10:37pm On Mar 29, 2015
rubbish
Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
If this does not hit the FP, tell Se.un to deactivate my account cool
Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:38pm On Mar 29, 2015
Try harder!
Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
LogoDWhiz:
Try harder!

To do what?
Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by xynerise: 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
@Op...Sorry, this post is as boring as watching a paint dry. Well, I can't say it won't hit FP because shiits hit FP the most

2 Likes

Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by Glowstone(m): 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2015
emusmith:

5. When she is a Runz gal

so every one that dress that way is a runs gal abi run gal undecided
bros I still insist you no well

. sorry grin
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 29, 2015
Glowstone:
when we are talking about election and you are bringing woman matter here, you well?? undecided

Bros no vex oo nah play
¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬

grin cheesy grin
Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
tosyne2much:

wink It won't... It's just an hilaaaaariiioous threaaaaad wink
Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
undecided

Bet why? why judging a book by its cover?
Prophet smith, since wen did we start knwing them by their DPs, cos it only d fruits I knw of.
Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by Glowstone(m): 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
If this does not hit the FP, tell Seun to deactivate my account cool

why you No deactivate by yourself undecided
Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2015
xynerise:
@Op...Sorry, this post is as boring as watching a paint dry. Well, I can't say it won't hit FP because shiits hit FP the most

No offence taken... I'm literally smiling away wink smiley
Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 29, 2015
Segirl18:
undecided

Bet why? why judging a book by its cover?
Prophet smith, since wen did we start knwing them by their DPs, cos it only d fruits I knw of.

Hilarious IS NOT EQUAL TO Serious... C'mon
Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by Ezibless: 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hmmmmmm....

No comment grin
Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by dkronicle(m): 10:46pm On Mar 29, 2015
Respect d dead plz. Dat girl u libeled runz girl looks like her if am not mistaken.
Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by xynerise: 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
emusmith:

No offence taken... I'm literally smiling away wink smiley
You are welcome
Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
dkronicle:
Respect d dead plz. Dat girl u libeled runz girl looks like her if am not mistaken.

You are wink
Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Outlandish farce!
Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 29, 2015
emusmith:

Hilarious IS NOT EQUAL TO Serious... C'mon

And Teasing isn't equal to Seriousness.... Common dear.gringrin
Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Ill be sure to remember this statement when it doesn't smell fp. D post is lame btw.
Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by LewisO: 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
[size=14pt]Exactly! grin [/size]

1 Like

Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by Baddestguyp(m): 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2015
trash
Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by tosyne2much(m): 10:58pm On Mar 29, 2015
qbd2:

Ill be sure to remember this statement when it doesn't smell fp. D post is lame btw.
So you would like to see me deactivate my account shey ? cheesy
Re: Probable Ways Of Classifying A Single Lady By Her Dp (Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2015
Segirl18:

And Teasing isn't equal to Seriousness.... Common dear.gringrin

Seriously, I wasn't too serious though...smiley but some , are my personal observation sha...BTW, how are you doing? wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Being Wooed By 2gays In Facebook/watsapp And IG My Plan For Them(pictures) / How I Save Money — I'm Broke [PICTURES] / How Does It Feel Like To Be An Ugly Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.