Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,830 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Important tips to help you through life hurdles. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Important tips to help you through life hurdles. (5555 Views)

The Travails And Hurdles Of My Life. / Important Tips To Build Trust In A Relationship. / Important Tips On How To Make Your Girlfriend Love You More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by Nobody: 4:50am On Mar 29, 2020
I don’t know you but I think you might need this today to help your tomorrow.

Read these few life tips to see why things haven’t been working out for you. NO JOKES. Read and see.

1. Don’t be a follower. Most people are followers. Instead you should be the one they follow. Everyone will think you have issues and mostly get in your way, but in reality it’s because you don’t follow them. Of course you can still make it in life if you are a follower, but you must be a follower with foresight. Don’t follow blindly. I don’t follow. Fvck you if you think I’ll keep ringing your phone to form familiarity just because you have money or can help my life in anyway.

2. Be VERY CONTENTED. Nor Dey let person thing enter your eye. When you see something you really like, don’t wish you own it or wish you can have it. Simply compliment it and wish you have yours “someday” and work towards achieving it. That wish and labor is what powers your success. By the way, how can you have what you didn’t labor for? That’s greediness. Peoples properties will continue to entice you.

3. Damn the consequences of your actions. Whatever you do, do it to satisfy your curiosity so far it doesn’t do damages to others. Never you for once think of what anyone would say or think. The moment you let your mind judge the actions you are yet to take, you are not yet ready to be that somebody you want to be. Just DO IT and don’t even wait to see what the outcome of that action would be, move on to something else and on and on. Someday, that one action will make the DIFFERENCE.

4. Don’t keep friends. If you keep lots of friends because you think you have created a circle that will favor you, you are a follower. No jokes. Check yourself and mention this line and tell me it’s a lie. Instead let everyone come to you. What is attracting them? But when they come to you, keep them as business associates, keep and maintain the distance. We are not friends. Let’s make money.

5. I’ll repeat this. Don’t be scared of the consequences of your actions. Else you’ll rot waiting and hoping for the wind to settle before you take that jump. This is why you see people that are not even serious with life are the ones making it in life. While you and your lots were busy judging that unserious person’s actions, he was busy trying out new things. You’ll never know how far you have gone in life until you look back and realize all you have done, the trials, fails and wins. Listen to this song by Lee Scratch Perry “money come, money go(but I remain). Only if you know what that line means.

6. Never you have this mindset of “I have met someone I think that can help me grow”, instead let that someone be the one to say “let’s work together, I want to harness your energy”. Believe in yourself and what you do and watch your positive energy attracts someone that will harvest that energy for your good.

7. Do what makes you happy. DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. Just do it. You have 100k, you saw a phone of 95k and you really liked it. You bought the phone and left with 5k. Did the phone make you happy? YES!!! But what did you learn from it? You have learnt that it is not a wise choice to part away that huge money for what you like and go broke. That’s life lessons. You have filled a gap and getting closer to making and managing a better decisions for yourself.

8. If you know you are very vulnerable, easy to exploit and manipulate. DONT KEEP FRIENDS. Don’t keep friends!!!!!!

9. Let your heart be clean and don’t harbor negative thoughts also Pray to your God and don’t be overly religious.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by Designerdollars: 4:53am On Mar 29, 2020
writing trash at 4.50am in the morning undecided
You no well sad

10 Likes

Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by Nobody: 4:55am On Mar 29, 2020
Designerdollars:
You no well sad
lol. Is that why you won’t sleep but looking for trash to trash?

Your father!!

11 Likes

Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by Nobody: 4:56am On Mar 29, 2020
Designerdollars:
You no well sad
this quarantine is really giving me enough time to reply mentions.

Your papa once again. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by wisane: 5:06am On Mar 29, 2020
*"FOR ENTREPRENEURS ONLY��"*

*Trendsleek TV* Here to offer you the best What's App Tv contents�
You get the *best* of *Entrepreneurship�* Updates, *Business�* News,
*Start-Up Tips�* and Updates, *MMOs�*, *Airtime Giveaway�* and more....��

Join our Community Now������
https:///+2348141939851?text=Hello%20!!%20I%20want%20to%20be%20part%20of%20the%20Trendsleek%20Community!%20My%20Name%20Is
Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by Franzinni: 5:14am On Mar 29, 2020
Very nicely written but I don't think you needed to use a click bait title ... Your composition speaks to people who need it already but the title will deffo throw people off.

4 Likes

Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 29, 2020
Designerdollars:
You no well sad
LOL he actually made sense for the first time.
He is free to change his moniker from Stupidity to Sensibility.

6 Likes

Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by Nobody: 6:58am On Mar 29, 2020
stupidity:

Read these few life tips to see why things haven’t been working out for you. NO JOKES. Read and see.

1. Don’t be a follower. Most people are followers. Instead you should be the one they follow. Everyone will think you have issues and mostly get in your way, but in reality it’s because you don’t follow them. Of course you can still make it in life if you are a follower, but you must be a follower with foresight. Don’t follow blindly. I don’t follow. Fvck you if you think I’ll keep ringing your phone to form familiarity just because you have money or can help my life in anyway.

2. Be VERY CONTENTED. Nor Dey let person thing enter your eye. When you see something you really like, don’t wish you own it or wish you can have it. Simply compliment it and wish you have yours “someday” and work towards achieving it. That wish and labor is what powers your success. By the way, how can you have what you didn’t labor for? That’s greediness. Peoples properties will continue to entice you.

3. Damn the consequences of your actions. Whatever you do, do it to satisfy your curiosity so far it doesn’t do damages to others. Never you for once think of what anyone would say or think. The moment you let your mind judge the actions you are yet to take, you are not yet ready to be that somebody you want to be. Just DO IT and don’t even wait to see what the outcome of that action would be, move on to something else and on and on. Someday, that one action will make the DIFFERENCE.

4. Don’t keep friends. If you keep lots of friends because you think you have created a circle that will favor you, you are a follower. No jokes. Check yourself and mention this line and tell me it’s a lie. Instead let everyone come to you. What is attracting them? But when they come to you, keep them as business associates, keep and maintain the distance. We are not friends. Let’s make money.

5. I’ll repeat this. Don’t be scared of the consequences of your actions. Else you’ll rot waiting and hoping for the wind to settle before you take that jump. This is why you see people that are not even serious with life are the ones making it in life. While you and your lots were busy judging that unserious person’s actions, he was busy trying out new things. You’ll never know how far you have gone in life until you look back and realize all you have done, the trials, fails and wins. Listen to this song by Lee Scratch Perry “money come, money go(but I remain). Only if you know what that line means.

6. Never you have this mindset of “I have met someone I think that can help me grow”, instead let that someone be the one to say “let’s work together, I want to harness your energy”. Believe in yourself and what you do and watch your positive energy attracts someone that will harvest that energy for your good.

7. Do what makes you happy. DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. Just do it. You have 100k, you saw a phone of 95k and you really liked it. You bought the phone and left with 5k. Did the phone make you happy? YES!!! But what did you learn from it? You have learnt that it is not a wise choice to part away that huge money for what you like and go broke. That’s life lessons. You have filled a gap and getting closer to making and managing a better decisions for yourself.

8. If you know you are very vulnerable, easy to exploit and manipulate. DONT KEEP FRIENDS. Don’t keep friends!!!!!!

9. Let your heart be clean and don’t harbor negative thoughts also Pray to your God and don’t be overly religious.
Change your moniker from Stupidity to Sensibility. You've started making Sense

5 Likes

Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by Nobody: 7:05am On Mar 29, 2020
Designerdollars:
You no well sad
I don't think what he wrote here is trash
Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by Curious07: 7:22am On Mar 29, 2020
Well written...

2 Likes

Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by Bluezy13(m): 7:25am On Mar 29, 2020
justnock:

Change your moniker from Stupidity to Sensibility. You've started making Sense

I don't think he should change it yet.
Making one sense is not a guarantee he has changed.

5 Likes

Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by Bluezy13(m): 7:26am On Mar 29, 2020
Designerdollars:
You no well sad

The write-up is not trash.

1 Like

Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 29, 2020
Bluezy13:

I don't think he should change it yet.
Making one sense is not a guarantee he has changed.
LMAO

1 Like

Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by ABOVEDELAW: 7:47am On Mar 29, 2020
THIS AIN'T NO TRASH , UNLESS FOR HATERS WHO SEE NOTHING GOOD IN WHAT THEIR FELLOW HUMAN BEINGS DO!
I'VE SAVED THE LINK AS A REMINDER AND FOR REFERENCE.
Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by 400billionman: 8:02am On Mar 29, 2020
Everything you wrote there is me.

Number 8 ruins progress.
Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by Dollarheist: 8:06am On Mar 29, 2020
stupidity:

True to this
Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by Biafrarep(m): 8:17am On Mar 29, 2020
Very thoughtful and inspirational. People forget that ours is a garbage-in garbage-out world. There is a price to pay for every action we take.

Some young men and women today will waste all their time making idle talks and sleeping while others are tasking themselves, denying themselves of some luxuries while focusing on their dreams but once they make it as they most likely will, the same people that wasted their own time on frivolities will start hating and having rubbish sense of entitlement. You will start hearing lines like "he is so mien and stingy that he can't even dash you 5000" "That guy must be doing Yahoo for him to be riding that nice car" "Don't mind that girl, one sugar daddy must have been lavishing money on her" "they are living a fake life and want to show they have arrived" "He was just fortunate and got lucky"

The truth is that we all have 24 hours per day and those that dream big enough and passionately work towards it shall always make it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 29, 2020
Thanks man
Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by Professorcplus(m): 8:24am On Mar 29, 2020
@ stupidity Do what makes you happy. DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY. Just do it. You have 100k, you saw a phone of 95k and you really liked it. You bought the phone and left with 5k. Did the phone make you happy? YES!!! But what did you learn from it? You have learnt that it is not a wise choice to part away that huge money for what you like and go broke. That’s life lessons. You have filled a gap and getting closer to making and managing a better decisions for yourself.
@Original poster good write up. I will suggests you give it a relevant title in the apporpriate section.
In my opinion, I partially disagree with no. 7. We have to ask ourselves what do we think of money. Is it as a necessity itself? Or you think of it as a means to achieveing something? If is as a means to achieve something have a lot more of it. I don't think of money as an amount, I think of it as a purpose to achieve something. If you get salary at the end of the month and you have to buy gadget 3 month of your salary, if you save 25% of your salary for a year to buy it that's 1/4 of your salary a year. If you think like that it's easier to relate with needs as supposed to the money so when the money finishes you don't care as long as it's available to do what you need.

So if you think of money as an amount on a consistence basis, you would continue chasing money as an amount.
Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 29, 2020
Nice post OP
Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by TheSourcerer: 8:49am On Mar 29, 2020
stupidity:

Thank you I really needed this
DONT KEEP FRIENDS IF YOURE VULNURABLE
NO ONE EXCEPT YOURSELF WOULD HELP YOU SO WHY KEEP FRIENDS
As you have Noticed friends are my major challenge .
Thank you again.

1 Like

Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by Degrezhaa: 8:54am On Mar 29, 2020
Wow Nice post for the first time
Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by Unserious: 9:00am On Mar 29, 2020
You should have stayed in your line of stupidity, why add unseriousness to it?

This would have made more sense or even made front page if you had use a corresponding topic.

Nice write-up anyway.
Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by Samyj247: 9:25am On Mar 29, 2020
you are very stupid idiot. I am very sure that your age is not up to 28 to 29. Just an unfortunate poor fool who got a chicken change job which I guess you pay is not more than 60k. coming online to say trash. You will lose that job soon idiot or you will remain in your poor condition until you grow white hair. SMALL PIKIN SENSE NA HIM YOU GET. If you quote me, I won't reply you cos you are a fool.
Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by Samyj247: 9:38am On Mar 29, 2020
Franzinni:
Very nicely written but I don't think you needed to use a click bait title ... Your composition speaks to people who need it already but the title will deffo throw people off.
dont mind the fool
Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by iammo(m): 9:42am On Mar 29, 2020
life doesnt have an hack or a quick fix solution
Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by Samfigo1(m): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2020
Sorry I had to remove the previous post, thanks >:
Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by hajilee101(m): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2020
stupidity:
this quarantine is really giving me enough time to reply mentions.

Your papa once again. grin

GOD GO KUKU BLESS YOU. grin
Re: Important tips to help you through life hurdles. by seanwilliam(m): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2020
Samyj247:
you are very stupid idiot. I am very sure that your age is not up to 28 to 29. Just an unfortunate poor fool who got a chicken change job which I guess you pay is not more than 60k. coming online to say trash. You will lose that job soon idiot or you will remain in your poor condition until you grow white hair. SMALL PIKIN SENSE NA HIM YOU GET. If you quote me, I won't reply you cos you are a fool.
Cc. Nddc , we have a corona patient here..this buddy needs to be quarantined.. thank u.

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini / I Still Look Bomb With My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian Lady Replies Trolls / If You Have Sex With A Man, His DNA Lives In You Forever.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.