Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,623 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini (63827 Views)

Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day / Photo Of Curvy Bride & Her Curvy Bridesmaids Posing With Their Backsides / Photo Of A Bride & Her Crippled Groom On Their Wedding Day Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by CastedDude: 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2017
A soon-to-be bride has "broken the internet" after sharing photos of her and her friends/bridesmaid having fun at their Bachelorette party on a beach.. The lady who is set to wed her longtime boyfriend this weekend -said that nothing would hold her back from seizing the moment with her friends as they flaunted their backsides in bikinis.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/intending-bride-flaunt-her-backside.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ex olosho about to get married to a mumu. Flaunting what I am about to pay for to the world is disastrous...May i not fall victim.

203 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2017
So wearing a bathing suit at the beach is now "wrong" too?! Maybe you want her to swim in a dress, right?!

NONSENSE!!

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by damilolammm(m): 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
And one Mumu go still pay bride price for the Public Ass? cry

Aye le o, Ibosi o

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
That y and E butt in bad shape, other ones na rubbish
Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
spits , op its flaunts their flatsides angry

7 Likes

Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by sotadegrt(m): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
shameable

2 Likes

Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by ikp120(m): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
My nigga don fvck that thing from all sides. grin grin grin grin grin grin

BTW, the guy with 18 billion for the account dey this thread. grin grin grin LMAO grin grin Jude my nigga grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by Afriifa(m): 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
See girls
Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by Michellla(f): 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ride on sistas. cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
PapiSmith:
Ex olosho about to get married to a mumu...May i no fall victim.

Sadly, You'll definitely become a victim if you don't stop judging people based on appearance. There's more to it.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 13, 2017
SmartBug:

Sadly, You'll definitely become a victim if you don't stop judging people based on appearance. There's more to it.

I hope your crippled brain is functional enough to read inbetween my comment appropriately.

30 Likes

Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by carzola(m): 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
Like If you have bleeped
This olosho...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by newyorks(m): 6:24pm On Apr 13, 2017
if the man na street he go count census be that o.
Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2017
PapiSmith:

I hope your crippled brain is functional enough to read between my comment approximately.

I hope you're not irrevocably retárded to understand the fact that your comment is absolute nonsense and there's nothing there worth reading again.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
SmartBug:

I hope you're not irrevocably retárded to understand the fact that your comment is absolute nonsense and there's nothing there worth reading again.

Take your frustration elsewhere. Fools are irritating to me. Especially dull ones with BUGs attached to their monikers.

Air Head dunce.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by Kentura(m): 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2017
Mehn, I'll fvck the whole group, bae I'm a groupie!

2 Likes

Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:39pm On Apr 13, 2017
damilolammm:
And one Mumu go still pay bride price for the Public Ass? cry

Aye le o, Ibosi o

Bro, we know the type of wife you desire, or that will fit your type.... Whether xtian or Muslim, pls choose one here:

23 Likes

Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by GEExclusive: 6:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
Flaunting backside without getting properly dicked is a complete waste of assets

2 Likes

Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by potbelly(m): 8:00pm On Apr 13, 2017
The internet is still intact bro...

3 Likes

Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by josephine123: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
cool
Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 13, 2017
grin

I yansh flat pass my own

2 Likes

Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by SNIPER123: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
embarassed
Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by veacea: 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by hotspec(m): 8:15pm On Apr 13, 2017
1 minute silence for a disgraced womanhood

6 Likes

Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by obaataaokpaewu: 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
the butt wearing letter I is truly a true shape of the butt. I

1 Like

Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by enshi(m): 8:16pm On Apr 13, 2017
Later you complain of your friend stealing your man...

Your man shouldnt be too blinded to notice that most if not all the ladies in the pic have a better behind than you... Remember Men are creatures of sight

We are always Directly or indireclty the designers of our own sadness

9 Likes

Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by SweetJoystick(m): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
Next please, seen angry
Re: Intending Bride & Her Friends Pose With Their Backsides In Bikini by omofabulous(f): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
Nice outfit, taking weddings to another level #smh grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ajah Lagos Prostitute Fights Publicly Because Her Money Was Not Complete / Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside As They Graduate In Style / Naval Officer's Fiancée Gives Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.