Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,051 members, 7,814,611 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

APC Member Decides To Vote GEJ At The Last Minute? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Member Decides To Vote GEJ At The Last Minute? (823 Views)

Adorable Photos Of Patience Jonathan Supporting GEJ At Bingham University Today / Evidence That DSS DG Is An APC Member / The Mixed Reactions Between Obj And Gej At The Handover Ceremony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Member Decides To Vote GEJ At The Last Minute? by CuteMaryJ: 10:35pm On Mar 29, 2015
So i just got this from a fan. And I must say, it is so sad and pathetically hilarious.

"I must say, you have been exceptional all through this election period. Nah you open moi eyes wella to the evils happening in this our economy. A choice had to be made and i'm glad i made the right choice, all thanks to you. Whichever way the pendulum swings, Nah GODWIN!

But you see, as at now, i am tired of Buhari. Yes, I am tired of Buhari. What is all this? I have decided to vote GEJ for change... sorry transformation. Backward never Forward ever! I have decided to go back to my polling unit this night, look for the exact ballot paper i used in voting and change my vote in support of GEJ! It's better late than never. Lol...

GEJ till 2015!!!!

#SaiGEJ
#SaiGoodbyeEbeleJonathan"

LMAO.... Nigerians ehn!

1 Like

Re: APC Member Decides To Vote GEJ At The Last Minute? by MolarT(m): 10:47pm On Mar 29, 2015
CuteMaryJ:
So i just got this from a fan. And I must say, it is so sad and pathetically hilarious.

"I must say, you have been exceptional all through this election period. Nah you open moi eyes wella to the evils happening in this our economy. A choice had to be made and i'm glad i made the right choice, all thanks to you. Whichever way the pendulum swings, Nah GODWIN!

But you see, as at now, i am tired of Buhari. Yes, I am tired of Buhari. What is all this? I have decided to vote GEJ for change... sorry transformation. Backward never Forward ever! I have decided to go back to my polling unit this night, look for the exact ballot paper i used in voting and change my vote in support of GEJ! It's better late than never. Lol...

GEJ till 2015!!!!

#SaiGEJ
#SaiGoodbyeEbeleJonathan"

LMAO.... Nigerians ehn!
correct man
Re: APC Member Decides To Vote GEJ At The Last Minute? by Coldfeet(f): 10:48pm On Mar 29, 2015
embarassed

1 Like

Re: APC Member Decides To Vote GEJ At The Last Minute? by DuchessLily(f): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2015
Hahahahaha...
Re: APC Member Decides To Vote GEJ At The Last Minute? by ellechrystal(f): 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

LIVE: Thisday And Arise News London Declare Buhari Winner Of Elections / Let's Celebrate Channels TV / Group Lauds Buhari Over Victory, Seeks Five – Year Single Term Tenure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.