Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,571 members, 7,837,165 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Let's Celebrate Channels TV - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Celebrate Channels TV (827 Views)

Excited Youths Parade "Customized" Cow To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos / Zahra Buhari And Her Husband Celebrate With Osinbajo On His 60th Birthday.Photos / Let’s Celebrate Ourselves, Obasanjo Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Celebrate Channels TV by YoungExec: 9:18pm On Apr 02, 2015
Disclaimer:
I do not work for Channels TV, I was not paid to promote them. I am just a Nigerian that was blown away by how professional they stayed right from the campaigns through to the election and post election coverage.

They refused to air the silly documentaries that NTA and AIT accepted. I was also pleased to note that while other stations were busy with pre scripted coverage of the elections, Channels kept us engaged with smart reporting and analysis.

My shoutout goes to Channels TV for excellence in their Nigeria 2015 coverage! I have never been so prod to be a Nigerian!

9 Likes

Re: Let's Celebrate Channels TV by VickyRotex(f): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2015
Yea they are highly celebrated. Stayed glued to it during the electoral process. So matured and professional. cool

AIT, one of the people that anchored the show made it known to the world that APC won, that was like 2 days before the results were announced, so unprofessional. The moment he started insulting PDP, I just knew table had turn. Smhhhh.

NTA's own baffled me, after showing us various documentaries, and saying he doesn't have a certificate, just yesterday they read out his profile and said he even got an Msc degree. I was shocked. They made politics dirty...
Could it be the fear of prison undecided

Channels TV best TV station for the 8th time and now, the 9th time. They keep getting better.
Re: Let's Celebrate Channels TV by swaggzo(m): 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2015
THEY DOING GREAT. .

THEY'VE ALWAYS BEEN.
Re: Let's Celebrate Channels TV by ammyluv2002(f): 9:31pm On Apr 02, 2015
Channels TV saving lives since 1960 cool
Re: Let's Celebrate Channels TV by awesomemum1(f): 9:54pm On Apr 02, 2015
I see those guys going places and that's why Channels TV will for many years to come continue to be the TV station of the year. Should Daar communications come out of the looming trouble they greedily walked themselves into, they honestly have so much to learn from the Channels Team, especially that amateur guy from AIT, that went to cover President Jonathan's voting exercise in Otueke on March 28th. He just kept shouting" see what Jega is doing to the President, this is a great embarrassment,Jega's machines are not working". Only for him to be talking in low tune( so to say )after the president Mum was accredited. Very unprofessional. To the wonderful guys @ Channels We all say welldone.
Re: Let's Celebrate Channels TV by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2015
Channels TV is the only broadcast media in Nigeria close to the standards of the BBC. I stayed glued to my TV for the full four days it took to conclude the election process.
Re: Let's Celebrate Channels TV by omenka(m): 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2015
AIT staffers would be biting their fingers in regret.

I now hate that channel with raw passion. I know if Gbenga and Amarere could have their way, they'd rather throw in the towel.
Re: Let's Celebrate Channels TV by aieromon(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2015
Channels TV - Best TV station for the ninth time!

They lead while others follow....
Re: Let's Celebrate Channels TV by tracy42: 10:28pm On Apr 02, 2015
AIT doesn't care about professionalism, that TV station is only after money which is very bad. I wish I have the power to close that AIT down for 100years. ChannelsTV is d only reliable TV station in Nigeria because they are not bias and they are professional with passion for their jobs
Re: Let's Celebrate Channels TV by kaybams1(m): 10:29pm On Apr 02, 2015
omenka:
AIT staffers would be biting their fingers in regret.

I now hate that channel with raw passion. I know if Gbenga and Amarere could have their way, they'd rather throw in the towel.

Am still doubting if your hatred for AIT is as deep as mine now. Their Journalism stinks at best. This election revealed who they are.
Re: Let's Celebrate Channels TV by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
Channel TV tried if I Hv #10billion I will support dem with #800million
Re: Let's Celebrate Channels TV by demelza: 10:32pm On Apr 02, 2015
AIT and NTA in the same category.
4yrs ago, who would have thought things would turn out this way!
Re: Let's Celebrate Channels TV by darnley16(m): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2015
Yea watever
Re: Let's Celebrate Channels TV by realjoker(m): 10:42pm On Apr 02, 2015
Lalasticlala, ishilove, and seun. This is a fp material.
They remains my favourite any time any day any moment. I love the three wise ones (CHAMBERLINE, SULEIMAN AND MOST ESPECIALY MAOPE) THOSE GUYS ARE AMAZING. And they deserve to be celebrated, they refuse to be partisan when it became the order of the moment.

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan: I’ve Been In Cage For 16 Years / Tinubu For Agbaje / Gov.akpabio Can Only Escape Jail If He Negotiates With Buhari Says Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.