Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,455 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

Why Are Ladies So High On Tribe Thangs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies So High On Tribe Thangs? (535 Views)

Why Is This Generation Of Girls/ladies So Useless and valueless ? / Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best / Why Are Ladies Of Dis Generation Crazy About Big Dicks? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies So High On Tribe Thangs? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2015
There is this gal on my chat list .......well well she fell in love with my hair nd i must say i like her yea i love her but not in love with her maybe i will be but i'm not the type that appears so.
So we chat on and one thing led to another and we look forward to meeting each other actually i brought the idea though i'm not moving an inch at least not now. She welcomed the idea and said she pray i come whereas i'm playing my ass along.
And them she said "You are from a different tribe" apparently she is from the east while i'm from the southwest..... I can talk her into it if i wanted to but the question is "why are Ladies so high about tribe thangs?"
Re: Why Are Ladies So High On Tribe Thangs? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2015
starlingslimnet:
There is this gal on my chat list .......well well she fell in love with my hair nd i must say i like her yea i love her but not in love with her maybe i will be but i'm not the type that appears so.
So we chat on and one thing led to another and we look forward to meeting each other actually i brought the idea though i'm not moving an inch at least not now. She welcomed the idea and said she pray i come whereas i'm playing my ass along.
And them she said "You are from a different tribe" apparently she is from the east while i'm from the southwest..... I can talk her into it if i wanted to but the question is "why are Ladies so high about tribe thangs?"

U cant come to that conclusion just because one chic asked u , how many have u dated ?
N she might be asking because incase it goes further. Her parents would aprove and all that its not a biggie .. Lol plenty of fish in ur tribe wink
Dont stress yourself bout minor things like this .
Re: Why Are Ladies So High On Tribe Thangs? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 29, 2015
Lala247:

U cant come to that conclusion just because one chic asked u , how many have u dated ?
N she might be asking because incase it goes further. Her parents would aprove and all that its not a biggie .. Lol plenty of fish in ur tribe wink
Dont stress yourself bout minor things like this .
i supposed many out there have lost sm1 they love in the name of Tribalism nd great per cent came from Ladies...I ain't never see a guy doing the Tribal thang... . ......as for the question i haven't dated many but as of now i have four gfs only.
Re: Why Are Ladies So High On Tribe Thangs? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 29, 2015
What is "thangs"? This isn't bbm it's Nairaland, learn to write properly undecided

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Some Ladies May Remain Unmarried Part 3 (the End) Edited / Tips On How To Date DANGOTE / Age Factor In Marrying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.