Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best (2742 Views)

If Not For Men, 99.9% Of Naija Women Would Have Never Eaten Pizza Or Egg Rolls! / Rate Women Based On Their Looks On A Scale Of 1 - 10. / Meet Nigeria Teenager Who Has Won Affection From Foreign Ladies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
***Yoruba women are smart and educated but naturally dirty and value ceremonies more than their children

***Igbo women are beautiful and virtuous but very naive and love money like die. They also love bleaching their skin

***Hausa women are neat and friendly but very cheap, local and timid.

***Calabar girls are good in bed and knows how to sexually satisfy a man, but are sex freaks and very quarelsome.

***Edo/Delta state women are interesting and fun to be with but they drink a lot and are mostly prostitutes.

***Portharcourt women are very social and jovial but they are mostly illiterate and very expensive to date.

***Benue girls are very hardworking but very promiscuous and shallow minded. They also drink a lot.

***Kogi state women knows how to package themselves very well, but they are materialistic and live fake lives. They dislike poor/broke guys.

*** Foreign women are just perfect, reason why most naija guys are now going for them.

1 Like

Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Lasveg(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
Why the stereotype op?
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Rickcutie(m): 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
Op where r u frm? Shey d females in ur family behave d way u described??
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lasveg:
Why the stereotype op?
Nothing stereotypical here, just d obvious fact we all know
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Rickcutie:
Op where r u frm? Shey d females in ur family behave d way u described??
where i'm frm is irrelevant to dis thread
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
Festivalofholi:
***Yoruba women are smart and educated but naturally dirty and value ceremonies more than their children 99% mostly the poor ones

***Igbo women are beautiful and virtuous but very naive and love money like die. They also love bleaching their skin 86% true

***Hausa women are neat and friendly but very cheap, local and timid. 75% true

***Calabar girls are good in bed and knows how to sexually satisfy a man, but are sex freaks and very quarelsome. 72% true

***Edo/Delta state women are interesting and fun to be with but they drink a lot and are mostly prostitutes. 98% true

***Portharcourt women are very social and jovial but they are mostly illiterate and very expensive to date. 88% true

***Benue girls are very hardworking but very promiscuous and shallow minded. They also drink a lot. 87% true

***Kogi state women knows how to package themselves very well, but they are materialistic and live fake lives. They dislike poor/broke guys. 75% true am impressed that u know this very few people do

*** Foreign women are just perfect, reason why most naija guys are now going for them. 45% true

you have some valid points
no doubt but its not a closed case as you stated it,
i have graded it to the best of my knowledge

1 Like

Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Edybleketara: 4:34pm On Jul 13, 2016
Op why do u love creating controversial threads? Besides igbo women don't bleach their skin.

1 Like

Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Lasveg(m): 4:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Nothing stereotypical here, just d obvious fact we all know
Just 20-25 % display those characteristics u mentioned.
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Thats why i said most... not all women behave like that. Nice grading though, u really know naija women very well.
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lasveg:
Just 20-25 % display those characteristics u mentioned.
U ddont know nothing.
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Lasveg(m): 4:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Edybleketara:
Op why do u love creating controversial threads? Besides igbo women don't bleach their skin.
D thing tire me o. Op and controversy be like 5 and 6
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
Edybleketara:
Besides igbo women don't bleach their skin.
Dey there make pant dey wear u
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Lasveg(m): 4:47pm On Jul 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

Frm ur gradings, it seems u agree with the op.
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lasveg:
Frm ur gradings, it seems u agree with the op.

well he is correct
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Edybleketara: 4:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Dey there make pant dey wear u
Ur assessment of igbo women is wrong. Dey dont bleach their skin, most igbo women are naturally fair in complexion.
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Thats why i said most... not all women behave like that. Nice grading though, u really know naija women very well.

na you know that one ooo
lol

1 Like

Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by ronald4lif(m): 4:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
What a foolish thread. Who are these guys going for your so called foreign women? You mean the ninnies like yourself who flood this section with team foreign girls even as they reside in Sapele? Apparently coz their skint frustrated ass couldn't afford them a pretty Naija babe. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Edybleketara: 4:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

well he is correct
He's not far frm the truth, but ma igbo chicks don't bleach their skin.
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
Edybleketara:
He's not far frm the truth, but ma igbo chicks don't bleach their skin.

funny that you should say that cheesy
your igbo chicks? lol alright just yours!
thats why i didnt say 100%
i made room for your chicks!

1 Like

Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2016
ronald4lif:
What a foolish thread. Who are these guys going for your so called foreign women? You mean the ninnies like yourself who flood this section with team foreign girls even as they reside in Sapele? Apparently coz their skint frustrated ass couldn't afford them a pretty Naija babe. undecided
Hav u been living in a rock? Naija Guys are now patronizing foreign ladies more than ever. I can mention countless naija celebs who r currently dating foreing ladies. Naija women r just too crass and local. They only know how to form and play hard to get, nothing else. They dont bother to cultivate other good qualities.
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
ronald4lif:

i dont understand people like you
fine you dont agree with his points, why did you reply?
then ure trying to trigger a fight with him lmao
i dont know him or you!
but wont it be ironic to find out that ure single
and he has girlfriends

1 Like

Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

i dont know him or you!
and he has girlfriends
Lol. He's entitled to his opinion. His opinion is welcomed. I'm entitled to mine too.
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by pennytration(m): 5:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
I know say yoruba women and dirty must make the list. I wasn't disappointed. Yoruba women need to work on their hygeine, especially the fat ones.
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
pennytration:
I know say yoruba women and dirty must make the list. I wasn't disappointed. Yoruba women need to work on their hygeine, especially the fat ones.
I hate bad smell, it makes me to almost puke. Reason i dont go too close to yoruba women.
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
pennytration:

you are evil

1 Like

Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by EOOJ(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
Dis op is lost...smh
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by MDsambo: 6:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
Whatever!

AREWA girls are the best.
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by ronald4lif(m): 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

i dont know him or you!
and he has girlfriends

Get off my mentions you pussay. Crawl back into your seclusive cavern and continue to create bogus multiple 'female' accounts to give your desolate, companionless and neuter life a meaning. Who else settles for their bbm pin as a handle if not a sex-starved, pussŷ-craving and acute onanistic pervert? Who's talking about girlfriends? undecided

1 Like

Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2016
ronald4lif:

Get off my mentions you pussay. Crawl back to your seclusive cavern and continue to create bogus multiple 'female' accounts to give your desolate, companionless and neuter life a meaning. Who else settles for their bbm pin as a handle if not a sex-starved, pussŷ-craving and acute onanistic pervert? Who's talking about girlfriends? undecided

[b] Have been silent when you go about talking rubbish!
but tonight i will attend to you
I WILL NEVER EVER BE AT YOUR LEVEL YOU RAT,
i understand that its strange in your world for girl to like a guy,
why didn't you use that foolish brain of urs to check her out! her name is YOU GOAT!!!!(ask her yourself) on Instagram and check her out
instead of adding me to ur childish mind games,
same rat face you tagged me to a stupid post yesterday saying that i created it!
seriously i dont even understand why som1 will go thru all that stress for what na?
THERE IS NO GIRL ON NAIRALAND WORTH MY TIME!!!!
so why the hell will i need to impress ur smelling rat face
am very sure that you might have sent her a msg and she ignored you,
and with ur childish brain the best thing to do, is to take on the guy she is friendly with!
what even annoys me more is why tag me? DID THE GIRL SAY THAT SHE LOVES ME? NO!!!! so whats ur problem?
have you EVER seen me on nairaland anywhere saying hi or being friendly with girls,
what is really wrong with you? do i look like someone that shares the same dating circle with you!
someone like you cant even say "hi"to my girlfriend!
yet because you can hide behind wall of a social site you feel you can just go about yarning trash!
the fact that we share the same platform doesn't put us in the same level!
i will ALWAYS till you die be above your level
here thats a pix of my pc MACBOOK PRO 530,000 google it you poor rat!

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by ronald4lif(m): 7:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

[b] Have been silent when you go about talking rubbish!
but tonight i will attend to you
I WILL NEVER EVER BE AT YOUR LEVEL YOU RAT,
i understand that its strange in your world for girl to like a guy,
why didn't you use that foolish brain of urs to check her out! her name is mimi on Instagram and check her out
instead of adding me to ur childish mind games, same rat face you!
tagged me to a stupid post yesterday saying that i created it!
seriously i dont even understand why som1 will go thru all that stress for what na?
THERE IS NO GIRL ON NAIRALAND WORTH MY TIME!!!!
so why the hell will i need to impress ur smelling rat face
am very sure that you might have sent her a msg and she ignored you,
and with ur childish brain the best thing to do, is to take on the guy she is friendly with!
what even annoys me more is why tag me? DID THE GIRL SAY THAT SHE LOVES ME? NO!!!! so whats ur problem?
have you EVER seen me on nairaland anywhere saying hi or being friendly with girls,
what is really wrong with you? do i look like someone that shares the same dating circle with you!
someone like you cant even say "hi"to my girlfriend!
yet because you can hide behind wall of a social site you feel you can just go about yarning trash!
the fact that we share the same platform doesn't put us i the same level!
i will ALWAYS till you die be above your level
here thats a pix of my pc MACBOOK PRO 530,000 google it you poor rat!
[/b]

What kind of fückery and mental flatulence is this? Are you this slow? You're a tool. You went on her Instagram to lift her pictures and impersonate her to give your sexless and dysphoric lonely life some credibility so bimbettes on here can think you're wanted and a ladies man. I dare you to share her full handle not just mimi and see how I expose you as a fraud who she doesn't even know of your worthless existence. Chump.

You know I'm really having a good guffaw at your stupidîty and vapid display of gasconade. You're trying to use a MacBook to impress and intimidate who exactly? It appears that's your only and most valuable asset, right? Ninny! I have been using MacBook of different version as far as half a decade and I never thought it's a big deal to own one until your silly self inferred so. Sh1t means nothing, zilch and doesn't change the fact that you're a social reject and püssy-craving impersonator. Dingbat. Buzz-off my mentions lest I flagellate your psyche to ruins. undecided
Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
ronald4lif:

What kind of fückery and mental flatulence is this? Are you this slow? You're a tool. You went on her Instagram to lift her pictures and impersonate her to give your sexless and dysphoric lonely life some credibility so bimbettes on here can think you're wanted and a ladies man. I dare you to share her full handle not just mimi and see how I expose you as a fraud who she doesn't even know of your worthless existence. Chump.

You know I'm really having a good guffaw at your stupidîty and vapid display of gasconade. You're trying to use a MacBook to impress and intimidate who exactly? It appears that's your only and most valuable asset, right? Ninny! I have been using MacBook of different version as far as half a decade and I never thought it's a big deal to own one until your silly self inferred so. Sh1t means nothing, zilch and doesn't change the fact that you're a social reject and püssy-craving impersonator. Dingbat. Buzz-off my mentions lest I flagellate your psyche to ruins. undecided

ALL YOU GUYS DO HERE IS TALK AND TALK LMAO, YOU ARE GOOD IN BED! YOU HAVE MONEY!
BUT ON GROUND YOU ARE NOTHING! YOU ARE USING A MACBOOK PRO! LMAO FOR MOUTH I SUPPOSE!
WHATS UP WITH THE CHEAP SHIRT AND TIE YOU HAVE ON?
LET ME GUESS THAT'S "TM Lewis" I HARVESTED HER PICTURES LMAO BUT AM FINER THAN YOU NA! why in god's name will i want to impress anyone? NOW LISTEN DUDE I GET IT? YOU LIE ALOT! SO YOU EXPECT EVERYONE TO LIE LIKE YOU! ............ Why am i even responding to you self!

2 Likes

Re: Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best by ronald4lif(m): 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

ALL YOU GUYS DO HERE IS TALK AND TALK LMAO, YOU ARE GOOD IN BED! YOU HAVE MONEY!
BUT ON GROUND YOU ARE NOTHING! YOU ARE USING A MACBOOK PRO! LMAO FOR MOUTH I SUPPOSE!
WHATS UP WITH THE CHEAP SHIRT AND TIE YOU HAVE ON?
LET ME GUESS THAT'S "TM Lewis" I HARVESTED HER PICTURES LMAO BUT AM FINER THAN YOU NA! why in god's name will i want to impress anyone? NOW LISTEN DUDE I GET IT? YOU LIE ALOT! SO YOU EXPECT EVERYONE TO LIE LIKE YOU! ............ Why am i even responding to you self!

Shut up your odiferous puss you low-life impersonator. You can never attain my level of success both academically and financially. Id1ot. Why didn't you post her Instagram handle and watch me expose your slimy ass.

In as much as I dislike to show-off and brag about anything fools like you always have a way to make one sound boastful. Take a glance at this thread where someone like yourself dared me yesterday but was forced to admit we are no mates. But unlike you, he's a rich chap and not some skint ass like you. Chump. Impersonator.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deleted Thread !!! / My Experience Following My Wife To The Labour Room / What Kind Of Girlfriend Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.