Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:28 AM

What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Keep Making Frds With Ua Frds And Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Keep Making Frds With Ua Frds And Family (847 Views)

My Ex Keep Coming To Family Compound / Bleep... / Help-her Ex Keep Calling Everyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Keep Making Frds With Ua Frds And Family by buchisom1(m): 12:18am On Mar 30, 2015
Lately i notice my ex has been snding frds request to my close pal so dat got me wondering wat is dis woman up to...so plss can smbdy explain wat is she tryin to do...
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Keep Making Frds With Ua Frds And Family by valmunich(m): 12:19am On Mar 30, 2015
What is that? English

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Keep Making Frds With Ua Frds And Family by pweetixandy: 12:40am On Mar 30, 2015
She is trying to find out how much a cup of garri costs angry
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Keep Making Frds With Ua Frds And Family by Moblord(m): 12:45am On Mar 30, 2015
she wants to be getting information on your activities, who you're dating now, your plans and so on.
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Keep Making Frds With Ua Frds And Family by pinkycute(f): 1:15am On Mar 30, 2015
Maybe she wan you back lipsrsealed
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Keep Making Frds With Ua Frds And Family by pweedyuz(f): 1:36am On Mar 30, 2015
valmunich:
What is that? English
Hahahahah grin grin grin

Val,,respect urself o
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Keep Making Frds With Ua Frds And Family by valmunich(m): 1:43am On Mar 30, 2015
pweedyuz:

Hahahahah grin grin grin

Val,,respect urself o
LOL.. But it's true,,, I couldn't even understand his topic then the write up... He wasn't communicating..
I think he went back to modify the write up, it's kinda understandable now.
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Keep Making Frds With Ua Frds And Family by naijaboiy: 1:44am On Mar 30, 2015
Chimerase2 is that you? undecided
Re: What Does It Mean Whn Ua Ex Keep Making Frds With Ua Frds And Family by chimerase2: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
Chimerase2 is that you? undecided
lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Say On This? / Ladies What Do U Think?? / 10 Relationship Tips Everyone Forgets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.