Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

My Ex Keep Coming To Family Compound - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Keep Coming To Family Compound (1184 Views)

"The World Is Coming To An End": Slay Grandmama In G-string Causes Stir Online / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound / My Ex Keep Calling Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Keep Coming To Family Compound by ivanoj(m): 9:50am On Oct 30, 2016
I had this troublesome relationship that lasted 8 years with 2 issues. After both parties try to fix it up with no avail. We decided to go separate ways. 8 years after separation I decided to remarry which was legally and performing all traditional rites. The issue now was that my ex keep using d excuses of the children that are with her to come to our family compound though we have warn her to stay a distance off my family and relationship and as the welfare of children has been taken care of and had no excuses of coming down since she has their custody.

She is bend of coming near me which I see as a threat to my new family cos of her devilish nature.

Kindly advise on what to do to keep her at distance from my new family. I have advise her to call so as to pick her kids for holiday instead of her coming to our family compound
Re: My Ex Keep Coming To Family Compound by ikombe: 9:54am On Oct 30, 2016
Get a Gun undecided

Point it on her motherfucking skull

Then tell her the next time she comes you will make it look like she commited a sucide in your compound undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Keep Coming To Family Compound by Viking007(m): 10:05am On Oct 30, 2016
are the children Yours?
Re: My Ex Keep Coming To Family Compound by def111(m): 10:13am On Oct 30, 2016
she wish to be part of the family... no fall for her trap oh, she dey hope say one day you may loss and decide to take one round, na there your own finish
she will only stop when you get married to another girl,

1 Like

Re: My Ex Keep Coming To Family Compound by ivanoj(m): 10:49am On Oct 30, 2016
I have been legally married with 2 kids now
Re: My Ex Keep Coming To Family Compound by ivanoj(m): 10:59am On Oct 30, 2016
Viking007:
are the children Yours?
yes
Re: My Ex Keep Coming To Family Compound by Viking007(m): 11:09am On Oct 30, 2016
Re: My Ex Keep Coming To Family Compound by DesChyko: 11:10am On Oct 30, 2016
Well, invite the police.
Re: My Ex Keep Coming To Family Compound by ivanoj(m): 11:15am On Oct 30, 2016
Viking007:
?
Re: My Ex Keep Coming To Family Compound by Viking007(m): 11:22am On Oct 30, 2016
ivanoj:
?
I'm sorry I had to delete my post. I thought the children were hers, never knew it was from Your wife? I wanted justifying her actions because of the kids.

But since it ain't hers, like someone said above, involve the police.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Keep Coming To Family Compound by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 30, 2016
Viking007:
are the children Yours?

ivanoj:
yes

Fathers of these days.

She is coming around because she feels the need to let her kids have some filial identity. Would you prefer she is always at a club doing drugs and getting gangbanged?... So you will prefer she takes your money and cuts you off totally, your kids will never get to see their parents together?

If you didn't consider her evil enough to have 2 kids with, then you should be able to deal with a bit of the inconvenience of she and your children being around than not.
Re: My Ex Keep Coming To Family Compound by Viking007(m): 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2016
Axon:

Fathers of these days
?? undecided
Re: My Ex Keep Coming To Family Compound by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2016
Viking007:
?? undecided

You obviously didn't get his response. He has kids with his ex and yet he doesn't like her coming around because he throws money at her for upkeep.
Re: My Ex Keep Coming To Family Compound by ivanoj(m): 1:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
Axon:

Fathers of these days.

She is coming around because she feels the need to let her kids have some filial identity. Would you prefer she is always at a club doing drugs and getting gangbanged?... So you will prefer she takes your money and cuts you off totally, your kids will never get to see their parents together?

If you didn't consider her evil enough to have 2 kids with, then you should be able to deal with a bit of the inconvenience of she and your children being around than not.
I think we give her children free access to my family but nt actually coming when d kids are nt there bro
Re: My Ex Keep Coming To Family Compound by Ginaz(f): 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
You're married now, your ex should respect that. What kind of mother is she? She's threatening the peace in your house using emotional blackmail to get her way.

I am a woman, I know lot of tactics used on men and one of the most foremost is emotional blackmail. She want the o.p to feel bad about driving her whenever she brings the kid to visit without the o.p permission.

O.p so far you take very good care of your children and spend quality time with them you should only have casual friendship with their mother cos things like this breaks home. Your wife seeing your ex in her matrimonial home will feel threatened and the hand of distrust will get hold of her heart and before you know it, fight fight everyday. No rest no peace.

Your ex will use the opportunity to rush in, then devil will be singing on top your family.

Next time, make arrangements for the kids, visiting times, holiday times and you can put location on where your ex will drop then so you go pick them, like your parents house.

Don't let devil destroy your homes o, some women sha. No waa. Kick her out joor, weenti lost for your house wen she day find come

Whenever she comes to your house again, shout at her, I mean a big loud shout. Involve the family and police. She means no good coming to your house believe me.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Keep Coming To Family Compound by Viking007(m): 1:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
Re: My Ex Keep Coming To Family Compound by ivanoj(m): 1:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
Ginaz:
You're married now, your ex should respect that. What kind of mother is she? She's threatening the peace in your house using emotional blackmail to get her way.

I am a woman, I know lot of tactics used on men and one of the most foremost is emotional blackmail. She want the o.p to feel bad about driving her whenever she brings the kid to visit without the o.p permission.

O.p so far you take very good care of your children and spend quality time with them you should only have casual friendship with their mother cos things like this breaks home. Your wife seeing your ex in her matrimonial home will feel threatened and the hand of distrust will get hold of her heart and before you know it, fight fight everyday. No rest no peace.

Your ex will use the opportunity to rush in, then devil will be singing on top your family.

Next time, make arrangements for the kids, visiting times, holiday times and you can put location on where your ex will drop then so you go pick them, like your parents house.

Don't let devil destroy your homes o, some women sha. No waa. Kick her out joor, weenti lost for your house wen she day find come

Whenever she comes to your house again, shout at her, I mean a big loud shout. Involve the family and police. She means no good coming to your house believe me.
We actually made an arrangement on that to reduce her coming around. The kids attend a private school which the school bus drop them at her place and if there is need to pick the children for urgent iaaues we give her a call earlier of such need and the school bus drop them at my place. I did nt feel comfortable with her barging into my family compound and extent of attending parties with my siblings.
Re: My Ex Keep Coming To Family Compound by Ginaz(f): 1:27pm On Oct 30, 2016
ivanoj:
We actually made an arrangement on that to reduce her coming around. The kids attend a private school which the school bus drop them at her place and if there is need to pick the children for urgent iaaues we give her a call earlier of such need and the school bus drop them at my place. I did nt feel comfortable with her barging into my family compound and extent of attending parties with my siblings.

Involve the police, involve someone, something is telling me she doesn't mean well. I can feel it in my guts. You're married, your ex still wanna be in the picture. It doesn't sounds right.

Don't take this issue slightly please, I'm having a terrible feeling if what you're saying is true. Do everything you can to stop her coming to your matrimonial home. Be prayerful as well.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Keep Coming To Family Compound by Viking007(m): 1:31pm On Oct 30, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: Diary Of A Lekki Houseboy (another Sex Story)… Part 3 / Viewing Thru #mnga (picture Added) / Aminat The Girl That Change My Life Part One (reloaded)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.