Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election (7902 Views)

Boko Haram Release Video Of 10 Women Abducted From Police Convoy In Borno (Photo / Inconclusive Polls: How INEC Broke The Jinx In Edo & Ondo / Wike: "I Will Release Video Of Police Commissioner Plotting To Rig Elections" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by SoluB: 6:32am On Oct 10, 2016
Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by mycar: 6:34am On Oct 10, 2016
interesting, DSS over to you

16 Likes

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by shamack: 6:35am On Oct 10, 2016
And u really think we have judiciary in this country?

3 Likes

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by mazifrankmore: 6:36am On Oct 10, 2016
Shameless DSS won't see this the will rather be harassing innocent judges that don't dance to their oga's tone. criminals

19 Likes

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by koladebrainiac(m): 6:39am On Oct 10, 2016
If only they can get that lady
But i tot i was earing Ambode from the background

3 Likes

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by collitexnaira(m): 6:39am On Oct 10, 2016
As long as it affects APC the right authority to take action will still turn a blind eyes to this evidence, be it concrete or not

18 Likes

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by JBUZZ: 6:40am On Oct 10, 2016
APC = SCAM

18 Likes

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by Wizzyblack3(m): 6:41am On Oct 10, 2016
collitexnaira:
As long as it affects APC the right authority to take action will still turn a blind eyes to this evidence, be it concrete or not
You've said it all.

14 Likes

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 10, 2016
mazifrankmore:
Shameless DSS won't see this the will rather be harassing innocent judges that don't dance to their oga's tone. criminals
just like fayose is still Gov even when there's plenty evidence the elections were rigged?

10 Likes

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by youngaz(m): 6:45am On Oct 10, 2016
Wait ooo d man is "rigging" d results and he sat there comfortably 4 someone to film him?...who even rigs election in broad daylight like datcheesy ....
Well am still on my stand...be it past or present...all diz pple are afta 1 tin= Our Money!
Politics is sh!t...

3 Likes

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by NextGovernor(m): 6:48am On Oct 10, 2016
youngaz:
Wait ooo d man is "rigging" d results and he sat there comfortably 4 someone to film him?...who even rigs election in broad daylight like datcheesy ....
Well am still on my stand...be it past or present...all diz pple are afta 1 tin= Our Money!
Politics is sh!t...

You didn't watch that video. 1st is a woman not a man as you claim. She wasn't comfortable and was always checking if anyone is coming. APC stole Edo state mandate and these are more evidence.

25 Likes

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by DjAndroid: 6:50am On Oct 10, 2016
youngaz:
Politics is sh!t...

And you think the person who recorded the video just brought out his camera openly and started recording?

Do you know of the app called Secret Eye?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by IstandWitBuhari: 6:53am On Oct 10, 2016
Will Nigeria ever get to the promise land ? I doubt

4 Likes

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by fotadmowmend(m): 6:54am On Oct 10, 2016
Interesting
Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by SamuelAnyawu(m): 6:54am On Oct 10, 2016
Lol Abeg I hate APC but even a 2yr old boy will never believe this video....

Nobody rigs this way
grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by NoreenUG(f): 6:56am On Oct 10, 2016
I really hate to break up the party, but that video is from the 2015 gubernatorial election, in DELTA state.
The woman was rigging for ACCORD Party (Great Ogboru), NOT APC.

I don't like APC for any reason, but Ize-Iyamu's supporters must strive to ensure they have their facts in place lest their movement is tagged a joke with cheap parlor theatrics such as this.

Here is the original video below. Check the posting date: APRIL 13, 2015.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS1Se9h5x58

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by temitemi1(m): 6:56am On Oct 10, 2016
God is indeed asking POI to go for his stolen mandate grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by amagunnerfan: 6:57am On Oct 10, 2016
NextGovernor:

You didn't watch that video. She wasn't comfortable and was always checking if anyone is coming. APC stole Edo state mandate and these are more evidence.
Where is your proof that this happened during the Edo election? Where is your proof that she was thumb printing for APC and not another party?

4 Likes

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:58am On Oct 10, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Nobody rigs this way

grin grin grin grin grin
rigging master grin

1 Like

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by Mologi(m): 7:05am On Oct 10, 2016
APC ...they do exam malpractice.... olodo..

2 Likes

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:07am On Oct 10, 2016
iamodenigbo1:
rigging master grin
Lol na true na grin grin
Even NANS no fit rig election like this na

3 Likes

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by spako4(m): 7:12am On Oct 10, 2016
Not Edo na Rivers
Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by kahal29: 7:13am On Oct 10, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Nobody rigs this way

grin grin grin grin grin

I laugh... .. You have been vindicated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by kahal29: 7:16am On Oct 10, 2016
SoluB:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Or59or5eQvA

Busted. See the link clearly and when it was posted. This pastor and his people can lie Oooooooooooooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by kahal29: 7:18am On Oct 10, 2016
mazifrankmore:

Busted.... ... Try another lie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by kahal29: 7:19am On Oct 10, 2016
NextGovernor:

You didn't watch that video. She wasn't comfortable and was always checking if anyone is coming. APC stole Edo state mandate and these are more evidence.

Busted..... Try another lie

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by amagunnerfan: 7:20am On Oct 10, 2016
NoreenUG:
I really hate to break up the party, but that video is from the 2015 gubernatorial election, in DELTA state.

I don't like APC for any reason, but Ize-Iyamu's supporters must strive to ensure they have their facts in place lest their movement is tagged a joke with cheap parlor theatrics such as this.

Thanks for bursting their bubbles. The op and others supporting him are a disgrace. I wonder what they stand to gain in so much hate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by Young03(m): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2016
oh bad market for POI

ur plans have failed

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by donphilopus: 7:22am On Oct 10, 2016
NoreenUG:

NextGovernor, who was initially fuming should come and see this post. When I watched the video, I knew it wasn't APC she was thumb printing for. The Party logo is at the extreme top. So I believe what this poster just said.

@Lalasticlala, Mynd44, pls can you guys close this thread and do the needful to the OP for breaching rule 8?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by mazifrankmore: 7:25am On Oct 10, 2016
koladebrainiac:
If only they can get that lady
But i tot i was earing Ambode from the background
it's the work of DSS to get the lady,but the will rather get judges who rule against them.

1 Like

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by kahal29: 7:26am On Oct 10, 2016
Young03:
oh bad market for POI

ur plans have failed

No mind him lying pastor.. .. The two videos are the same. They only changed the heading forgetting this modern day

OP fake version

Original version

Same video different Title

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video: APC Shaking As PDP Release Video Evidence Of How INEC Rigged Edo Election by kahal29: 7:27am On Oct 10, 2016
mazifrankmore:
it's the work of DSS to get the lady,but the will rather get judges who rule against them.

You are so gullible

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

#lockdown: Warri Boys Ransack Woman Shop For Selling Garri Expensive (photos) / Buhari: See What NTA Staff Said About Him In 1984: Throwback / Independence Day: Obaseki Committed To Making Edo Great Again, Says Shaibu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.