Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,532 members, 7,816,300 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) (4342 Views)

Sheriff Vs Makarfi:Appeal Court To Decide PDPs Authentic National Chairman Today / #OndoDecides Olu Agunloye Casts His Vote (photo) / Youths Burn Lawman Duruji's Car As He Was Caught With Ballot Papers In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by abokikhalifa: 6:50am On Mar 30, 2015
imsuboi:
Even if they conduct elections there a million times, apc can never win Akwa Ibom undecided

I think this country should just split.

One Nigeria is a scam.
we knw apc can't win akwa ibom for sure we just want the goddem 25% votes. Thanks

1 Like

Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by pendy79: 7:07am On Mar 30, 2015
The game is over PDP AND JONATAN ARE OUT.

THE SWEETEST THING FOR ME IS THAT THE SW CHOPPED HIS DOLLARS AND WHOPPPED HIS ASS.

1 Like

Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by Charlotte15: 7:10am On Mar 30, 2015
I saw the stamp. I hope inec rise to the occasion.

2 Likes

Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by infohenry(m): 7:13am On Mar 30, 2015
Demdem:

Don't be foolish. no one was expecting buhari to defeat Jonah-daft in rivers. Even buhari himself isn't expecting such. It remain a sham because of the unwarranted intimidation that occurred and electoral processes ignored.
I voted in Ph and i can authoritatively tell u that as soon as voting ended, counting wasn't done on the spot, results weren't announced neither was the result sheet pasted for public consumption as stipulated by the law.
Some of my staffs and friends also confirm this same scenario to me in their units.
Even here on NL, we see members publishing what was posted in their various units as results from that units but none so far has come from ss se. If there was any in my unit, i would have done the same.
The truth is, many of these units had no result sheet to record what transpired so they had to move on after voting.

My brother you are right in my unit though the election went on smoothly but the electoral officer where not corpers but community boys that took one reading card reader manual before some from inec was called to set up the machine for them even at that we still use the incident form and result was never called out for us to hear but was told that they party agents have it.
Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by ayindejimmy(m): 7:17am On Mar 30, 2015
pendy79:

Look closely at the pix without human presense close to the person Sitted you will see a stamped back to satisfy your curiosity.

It is game over for PDP, the 16years of waste is over. Nigerians have taken back their country.
thanks for that observation.

1 Like

Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by anonimi: 7:23am On Mar 30, 2015
NOTHING in the pictures proves that the ballots were not already counted IF valid.
APC propaganda people should stop taking us for fools with their useless LIES.

BTW, why have we not SEEN/HEARD similar reports of electoral fraud from the NE & NW
Abi na saints & angels full there from APC grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by KwoiZabo(m): 7:47am On Mar 30, 2015
APC MEMBERS DELIBERATELY WITHHELD THEIR BALLOT PAPERS AND REFUSED TO DROP THEM IN THE BALLOT BOX SO THEY CAN USE IT TO MAKE FICTITIOUS CLAIMS. APC = LIES.
Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by pendy79: 8:03am On Mar 30, 2015
anonimi:
NOTHING in the pictures proves that the ballots were not already counted IF valid.

BTW, why have we not SEEN/HEARD similar reports of electoral fraud from the NE & NW

Have you seen any complaints or crisis in any other part of Nigeria aside the South South and South East?
The result across Nigeria other zones clearly indicate the true reflection of what actually happened in the polling units can you say same of RIVERS, IMO, ANAMBRA, AKWA-IBOM, ENUGU?

You better start preparing your drugs, BYE BYE TO JONATHAN
Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by Demdem(m): 8:13am On Mar 30, 2015
anonimi:

U and ur skewed talk once again eh......so when ballots are counted, INEC do not keep them in their possession anylonger right?

Probably because there were no such similar report or such incidents over there. Am sure u of all people would have presented pictorial evidence if such occurred.

Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by Kog45(m): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2015
imsuboi:
Even if they conduct elections there a million times, apc can never win Akwa Ibom undecided

I think this country should just split.

One Nigeria is a scam.
with GEJ Nigeria is not a scam but with GMB winning Nigeria is a scam.

1 Like

Re: APC Ballot Papers Thrown Away In Akwa Ibom To Allow For PDPs Rigged Vote (photo) by pendy79: 8:42am On Mar 30, 2015
Kog45:
with GEJ Nigeria is not a scam but with GMB winning Nigeria is a scam.

Ignore those robots, they are crying inside them. They are so confused and wondering what happened.

They were blind when ALL POLLS showed a buhari win they said he is an online president.

Now the reality is staring them in the face and are crying and weeping.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING News!!! Gen. Abdulsalami Abubakar Finally Supports Atiku,gives Reasons / Have You Seen Any Atiku Campaign Poster In Anypart Of Southwest Region / Buhari Has Dementia And No Longer Recognizes People Even Oshiomhole - Dr Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.