Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,987 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 PM

APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. (19743 Views)

PDP Supporters In Edo Sit On Floor & Block Roads As They Protest Over Results / PHOTOS: APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Ekiti, Man Shot / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by DesChyko: 7:41am On Mar 30, 2015
Remind me to send some flowers during their mass burialgrin
Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by MRBENZENE(m): 7:42am On Mar 30, 2015
go to court and fight not on the streets
Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by Nobody: 7:42am On Mar 30, 2015
PDP knows nothing than rigging

2 Likes

Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by KingsleyCEO: 7:42am On Mar 30, 2015
When will this people have sense?
Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by FitnessNigeria: 7:42am On Mar 30, 2015
Abia state election is between PDP and APGA and there is no way PDP will win any seat in Abia state except for the Presidential election which PDP might get 99% of the votes for the presidential election.

If T.A Orji wins any seat in Abia, he rigged it.

5 Likes

Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by Smith35(m): 7:46am On Mar 30, 2015
Serves the fucking APGA right. Fucking cowards endorsing PDP presidential candidate.

4 Likes

Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by egift(m): 7:47am On Mar 30, 2015
PDP is massively rigging the entire South East shamelessly.

2 Likes

Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by Gboliwe: 7:48am On Mar 30, 2015
Shame on any corper who agrees to be bribed! He will lie waste and all he finds to do will never work for him/her! Infact, his certificate will be more worthless than tissue paper.

This democracy must be sustained and we must all have a say.

Goodluck remains the president. cool
Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by xdravy(m): 7:49am On Mar 30, 2015
Lol grin grin grin coalitions party for presidency fighting? So who rigged who now? shocked

1 Like

Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by BrokenTV: 7:49am On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Jonathan has betrayed APGA. Same thing is happening in Anambra state. They have been used and dumped.

Too bad!
Why can't you just shut up and speak for yourself.
Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by sonnel: 7:49am On Mar 30, 2015
Its quite unfortunate that Abians are so stupid to have voted Ochendo again after all he did to u guyz. These people have so much demoralized us to the extent we now depend on them for everytin selling our future for mere rice,bean,salt and kerosine.

1 Like

Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by MrT2011(m): 7:49am On Mar 30, 2015
Raiders:
Why are APGA complaining? I thought APGA is a branch of PDP. You guys sold your soul to PDP for a pot of soup. A vote for APGA is a vote for PDP. Rochas was smart to leave APGA because he knows they are not a serious party. Anyway, Congrats senator Ochendo. I hope you continue your "Transformation" in Abia State. Vote PDP in the governorship election in Abia State for continue "Transformation"

Your anus is talking shit and ya panis is knoding. Ewu-awusa. grin

1 Like

Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by MzJackBaueress(f): 7:52am On Mar 30, 2015
BrokenTV:

Why can't you just shut up and speak for yourself.
Foool! Don't quote me when you have nothing to say.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by Sagamite(m): 7:54am On Mar 30, 2015
Jelo4kul:
Which time APGA start to dey drag sef, that political party Don dey seek attention since 1960. Fighting can't solve any problem. Just chill and relax till the result is announced..

JonThan would surprise people
Jonathan till 2019

He would "surprise" people?

So deep down in your mind, you think he is likely to lose, you are just hoping for a surprise?

1 Like

Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by Kingspin(m): 8:01am On Mar 30, 2015
hijacke:
Not only in abia, the whole of south east and south south was manupulated in pdp favour, thats the reason for d delay
And if u think it only in ss/se then u must be a dead being walking; the situation is across the country. I read on the newspaper that some places in the north PDP agents rejected and refuse to sign result sheet but inec went ahead to announce a winner becos of manipulation figures. So is everything and dnt limit urself to a fix.

1 Like

Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by Meritbaba(m): 8:01am On Mar 30, 2015
PDP should perform all their abracadabra in SE/SS Even let them say 100% voted. All I know is Wind of Change is blowing and no one can stop it.
Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by Sanpearl(f): 8:06am On Mar 30, 2015
All of u that are here talking about APGA what do u knw abt Abia State? Am frm umuahia North, isingwu to be precise. Right frm time PDP in abia state has been a thorn to our flesh. When the so called T.A Orji (the worst governor in Nigera) wants to come back as senate after his tenure as governor. How possible is dt? That's why the people decided to vote for APGA let's see if there will be cchange in abia state. But am sure they(PDP) will still rig it as usual.

1 Like

Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by Nobody: 8:06am On Mar 30, 2015
I no fit laugh.
Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by Nobody: 8:07am On Mar 30, 2015
Jarus:
See these leaners called APGA

No be una endorse PDP presidential candidate? Ask AD in South West in 2003.

Poor students of history.

we dey laff o at these political neophytes.

they have killed their party by themselves
Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by leisuretym: 8:14am On Mar 30, 2015
Negociation is going on btw pdp and apga, one want to sell and one want to buy, why una no fit announce the result now? Rigging in progress
Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by tomzman: 8:22am On Mar 30, 2015
Look at these learners called APGA grin

I seriously wonder the problem with these SS/SE states. Can't you conduct a simple election without problems angry
Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by meccuno: 8:28am On Mar 30, 2015
Jarus:
See these learners called APGA

No be una endorse PDP presidential candidate? Ask AD in South West in 2003.

Poor students of history.
funny guy.....when you insult them,u still expect them to join you....I marvel @ the way people like you reason.....when I come here,all I see are insults hurled at the igbos......they are not wise,they are poor students of history,igbo this igbo that.......the same statements made by the hausas up North...an igbo man would never rule Nigeria......u just sit down in the comfort of your home type rubbish....:ow well do you know these people?? For your info, the northerners would only vote their own.......

2 Likes

Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by Nobody: 8:37am On Mar 30, 2015
meccuno:
funny guy.....when you insult them,u still expect them to join you....I marvel @ the way people like you reason.....when I come here,all I see are insults hurled at the igbos......they are not wise,they are poor students of history,igbo this igbo that.......the same statements made by the hausas up North...an igbo man would never rule Nigeria......u just sit down in the comfort of your home type rubbish....:ow well do you know these people?? For your info, the northerners would only vote their own.......

fightiT
No wahala. At least they are the ones now fighting one another.
Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by meccuno: 8:43am On Mar 30, 2015
Jarus:

fightiT
No wahala. At least they are the ones now fighting one another.
the point am trying to make is that you don't insult a whole tribe, and still expect them to take you seriously. An example was when fashola deported and his condescending attitude that affected the elections which I wanted Ngige back....still pissed...but the current gov is doing good so am okay.....one thing you should do is try and understand why people act the way they do.....you don't expect an igbo man to behave like a hausa or yoruba man.....that's why we are different......many of you act based on what you read and told....many of you haven't stepped your foot in an igbo land before.....let's stop all these funny talk....would divide us....unless if that's what you want....

1 Like

Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 30, 2015
if you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything

apga is now nothing more than a withered offshoot of a pdp that just may be coming to the end of its 16 year reign

they had the chance to be so much more, but they blew it
Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by Gboliwe: 8:45am On Mar 30, 2015
hijacke:
Not only in abia, the whole of south east and south south was manupulated in pdp favour, thats the reason for d delay

What delay? Abeg make u people dey quiet if you have nothing to say.
Are the results from other regions ready and the SS and SE aren't? So, where is the delay? As we type, we haven't even read fake or otherwise results from some states and you are making noise about delay. Abeg make una dey quiet sometimes

1 Like

Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by Nobody: 9:05am On Mar 30, 2015
meccuno:
the point am trying to make is that you don't insult a whole tribe, and still expect them to take you seriously. An example was when fashola deported and his condescending attitude that affected the elections which I wanted Ngige back....still pissed...but the current gov is doing good so am okay.....one thing you should do is try and understand why people act the way they do.....you don't expect an igbo man to behave like a hausa or yoruba man.....that's why we are different......many of you act based on what you read and told....many of you haven't stepped your foot in an igbo land before.....let's stop all these funny talk....would divide us....unless if that's what you want....

Don't be ignorant, that "deportation" had nothing to dowith their beingIgbo. It is only Igbos, in their penchant for reading ethnic motive to every action, that tribalised it.

Hausas were earlier deported to Kano and Yorubas to Ibadan, we didn't hear any ethnic cry.

I disagreed with Fashola on that matter, but it was based on constitutionality (they have right to live in any part of Nigeria) and morality (it is not a crime to be a destitute). But reading ethnic meaning was very wrong. It had nothing to do with tehir being igbo.

1 Like

Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by BrokenTV: 9:05am On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
Foool! Don't quote me when you have nothing to say.
If i quote what will happen, just like you and your crews are posting fake informations you expect people to keep quiet.
Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by akins56(m): 9:06am On Mar 30, 2015
Apga killed themselves same way accord party committed political suicide by endorsing PDP for presidency in oyo state.
Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by FreeGlobe(f): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2015
Obiagelli:
I no fit laugh.
laugh when Buhari is losing woefully?

1 Like

Re: APGA, PDP Supporters Clash In Abia Over Results, APGA Rejects Results. by youngmonie: 9:12am On Mar 30, 2015
Is this what BIAFRA would have degenerated to, Look at the SW, the conduted themselve peacefully everything went smoothly, sam with most part of the north and middle belt. But SE and SS all because of one partys selfish ambition

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Speech At NBA Conference 2022 (Video) / Photo: Fashola Unveils Lagos Resident Card / Boko Haram Attacks Ghumbili, Adamawa, Kills Scores, Destroys 60 Houses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.