Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf (3081 Views)

Dancing Lady Pushes Away Dwarf Dancing With Her At A Party. Photos / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Dwarf Girlfriend (Photo) / Dwarf Couple Wed In Ebonyi At Catholic Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by Maryannlive(f): 9:14am On Mar 30, 2015
Anton Kraft, 52,who is a world record bodybuilder, is just 4ft 4in in height and should be the strongest man in the world, as he is the only man in the world to lifted four times his own body weight.

He is known for dating women only 1ft taller than him, but found love in China Bells, a 6’3’ woman 6 months ago. China Bells has got a big but, she was born a man. She is transgender. She's got a big natural looking burst, wonder how they did that

They both live in Florida and Anton says he is the luckiest man alive for having such a pretty woman by his side.  See more photos of the couple who says they will tie the knot below..

http://www.maryannlive.com/2015/03/dwarf-bodybuilder-says-hes-luckiest-man.html

1 Share

Re: Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 30, 2015
with that slippers boobs undecided
Re: Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by WAGAZ: 9:17am On Mar 30, 2015
haha . the world is really going to an end
buygala must see this
Re: Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by WAGAZ: 9:21am On Mar 30, 2015
Orijin101:
slippers ke!!! just like lady gaga own grin
Re: Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by Viktoh(m): 9:23am On Mar 30, 2015
Cee as d boobs don fall lyk d wall of Jerico undecided
Re: Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by falconey(m): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2015
see her boobs......"Bra" is doing a great JOB!!!

1 Like 79 Shares

Re: Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 30, 2015
gosh! see boobz! too flat. i'd rather be ugly than have such boobs! embarassed
how is this ant the strongest man in d world piko? undecided
Re: Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by jmoore(m): 9:34am On Mar 30, 2015
Gays!! Stupidity at its peak!!!

Tufia!!
Re: Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by dharay99: 9:35am On Mar 30, 2015
awww cute couple, love ain't blind ds time around, na eye e no gree get... cry
Re: Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by dharay99: 9:37am On Mar 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:

ant? Ohk keep it up... lipsrsealed
Re: Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 30, 2015
falconey:

see her boobs......"Bra" is doing a great JOB!!!

All hail "Father of Shares" grin

3 Likes

Re: Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by enoqueen: 9:47am On Mar 30, 2015
I pity the she-male.
she is going back to her root.
Re: Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by Sparkle777(f): 10:11am On Mar 30, 2015
I dnt get it, if she was born a man. How come she looks so natural, I mean her boobs looks mmm lik a typical boob.
Anyway, wateva rocks dia boat.
Re: Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by Creamish(f): 10:36am On Mar 30, 2015
Orijin101:

Who's exactly? d bald guy or the guy in a wig? grin grin
Re: Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by deskossy(m): 10:38am On Mar 30, 2015
She look so natural. .how is that even possible? Especially d boobs!
Re: Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by Nobody: 10:40am On Mar 30, 2015
Creamish:

Who's exactly? d bald guy or the guy in a wig? grin grin
the transgendered of cause. . .
Re: Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by Creamish(f): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2015
Orijin101:

the transgendered of cause. . .

lolz...both of dem have slippers boobs..
Re: Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by Nobody: 10:48am On Mar 30, 2015
Creamish:

lolz...both of dem have slippers boobs..
D!ck fvckin d!ck. . . SMH
Re: Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by MissAdeife(f): 10:50am On Mar 30, 2015
Lol. This is Crazy
he left original and followed fake
Re: Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by Dannidom(m): 11:04am On Mar 30, 2015
Thank God these things dnt hapen in Nigeria 8 cool
Re: Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by Dannidom(m): 11:06am On Mar 30, 2015
Smh for the west and the rest of'em creepy worlds angry
Re: Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by K9blunt(f): 11:23am On Mar 30, 2015
shocked warrisdiss,
End time couple.
Re: Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 30, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by stephenqueen: 11:49am On Mar 30, 2015
Orijin101:
grin
Re: Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:55am On Mar 30, 2015
EroticAngelina:

At any mention of flat boobs, the first pair I recollect are yours.

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
This is news? They are happy. They found each other and that's a good thing.

P.S all ladies boobs lose their perkiness eventually so why's everyone being so harsh wow! Amazing she even has boobs considering she wasn't born to have them lol

1 Like

Re: Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by sucess001(m): 8:58am On Oct 22, 2015
MissAdeife:
Lol. This is Crazy

hi dear...howz you
Re: Dwarf Bodybuilder Says He's The Luckiest Man Alive To Have A Transgendered Gf by hkidola00(m): 11:07am On Dec 04, 2015
MissAdeife:
Lol. This is Crazy
hello, which side of the country do u reside?

(1) (Reply)

She Stole My DSTV Remote / There Shall Be Another Rematch Between I N My Bae's Friend Dis Week / Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.