Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend (3072 Views)

Help, I’m Looking For This Lady / HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop / I Saw My Busty Non-Related-Aunt Unclad, And I've Been Lusting Ever Since (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend by dearbunmi(f): 6:02pm On Apr 03, 2016
Dear Bunmi,

My husband and I are happy in our marriage. We have two little girls and a satisfactory sex life. Lately however, Ive found myself lusting after other men, particularly my husbands closest friend whom I have been fantasizing about. Hes recently been separated from his wife and I find myself thinking about him all the time. I even become jealous when he talks about women he fancies. Is this a symptom of deeper problems in my marriage? Im thinking of having a bite of this particular forbidden fruit!

Yinka,
by e-mail.

Dear Yinka,

Your wondering eyes are not at all unusual, it is completely normal. As a matter of fact, the most virtuous, faithful, pure-minded woman cant control her thought and lust all of the time because part of a womans make-up is a very strong sex drive. Dont, under any circumstance, let guilt pressure you into irrational, possibly damaging actions, including your jumping into bed with this man simply because you find him sexually appetizing! Whatever you do, dont tell your husband about your attraction to other men or give him any reason to suspect youre lusting after one. It would be irksome to both of you if he became anxious or jealous because of your revelations. It would certainly disrupt his relationship with his friend. Any flirting between you and your husbands friend must be kept under control. It is natural for you to warm to him and enjoy his affection, but know where to draw the line. Warmth between two people does not have to end in sex.

Bunmi

http://dearbunmi.com/lusting-after-my-husbands-friend/

Re: Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend by chiefolododo(m): 6:07pm On Apr 03, 2016
Congratulations
Re: Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend by ifeajikap(m): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2016
Wasn't yinka confining in u in secret?
Re: Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend by cruzita(f): 6:14pm On Apr 03, 2016
its a normal thing but it becomes bad when u act on it
Re: Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 03, 2016
U better chase out the demon from your home better still before the demon chase u out from ur home

1 Like

Re: Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend by alatbaba1(m): 6:16pm On Apr 03, 2016
Hmmmmm cool
Re: Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 03, 2016
Shebi is lust? pray over it.

but is this a good advice from Bunmi?

"Any flirting between you and your husbands friend must be kept under control. It is natural for you to warm to him and enjoy his affection, but know where to draw the line.

1 Like

Re: Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend by DLondonboiy: 6:52pm On Apr 03, 2016
I will tell your husband.
Re: Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend by IamLEGEND1: 7:11pm On Apr 03, 2016
I think Yinka and 'husband's closest friend' should just fūck & get it over with.
Re: Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend by holuwatunmishe(f): 7:19pm On Apr 03, 2016
My dear lady am a married woman with two beautiful girls too, my marriage would be 5 years by September,so I should be able to advise you, pls don't even try it at all, disconnect yourself from any unnecessary familiarity with d said man. Take a look at your kids and hubby and just imagine you losing the love u all share for years all because of 5 minutes enjoyment and with the wrong person, and believe me dear once you taste it you can't stop till you get caught . Pls this man is not worth losing your lovely home. Pls I beg you in the name of almighy God.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend by Kenny179(m): 7:23pm On Apr 03, 2016
pls don't give the devil a chance if u value happiness in ur marriage and future of your children is important to you . that few minutes of pleasure u wish to get can ruin ur marriage and lead to so many things u never imagined .
Re: Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend by Youngpo413: 9:01pm On Apr 03, 2016
It's normal for you all, no be naija lady you be? Shameless hoe, I'm not surprised, how can a lady who was busy jumping from one dick to another all in the name of relationship be satisfied with just one man?it's impossible... One of the reasons every sane man should marry a virgin. Nonsense.
Re: Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend by Boland(m): 9:38pm On Apr 03, 2016
Youngpo413:
It's normal for you all, no be naija lady you be? Shameless hoe, I'm not surprised, how can a lady who was busy jumping from one dick to another all in the name of relationship be satisfied with just one man?it's impossible... One of the reasons every sane man should marry a virgin. Nonsense.
Chief, don't be like that.. Don't generalise, foreign women's own are worst, they will fvck the said man and prolly file for a divorce if they've gotten so deep into it.
It's only the not so attractive ones that stay Loyal and that's not cos they are decent, it's just that they don't have much options..

@ the topic:
The woman should be able to control herself, if an adult cannot control his/her lustful thought enough to scold it by not acting on it, he/she is still mentally immature for a committed relationship which I think in this woman's case, she should be, cos she's already married..
Re: Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend by Elzends(m): 9:41pm On Apr 03, 2016
One Chris Brown, lil Wayne and tyga song just came to mind

1 Like

Re: Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend by Boland(m): 10:10pm On Apr 03, 2016
stillchris:
One Chris Brown, lil Wayne and tyga song just came to mind

so it's okay for guys to act on their lusts but not cool for a woman to even feel it? we are the unloyal ones my brother, if we want to speak fairly.

back to topic.
i think it's normal to lust after another man or woman. especially if you see that person everyday and he/she is attractive.
but acting on it makes it a problem(something we men are soooooo weak at).

just accept that it's normal and think of the consquences of acting on it. and remember to ask yourself some qustions like.... do you love you love your partner and does he/she treat you right and make you feel loved, etc..

that way it'll gradually faze out. this is how i to stay loyal to my girl.

that's why i like to keep fit to still look attractivegrin.
I never said it's okay for any man to act on his lustful thought..

Anyway, I get your point chief
Enjoy!
Re: Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend by deluxez12(m): 11:43pm On Apr 03, 2016
dearbunmi:
Dear Bunmi,

My husband and I are happy in our marriage. We have two little girls and a satisfactory sex life. Lately however, Ive found myself lusting after other men, particularly my husbands closest friend whom I have been fantasizing about. Hes recently been separated from his wife and I find myself thinking about him all the time. I even become jealous when he talks about women he fancies. Is this a symptom of deeper problems in my marriage? Im thinking of having a bite of this particular forbidden fruit!

Yinka,
by e-mail.

Dear Yinka,

Your wondering eyes are not at all unusual, it is completely normal. As a matter of fact, the most virtuous, faithful, pure-minded woman cant control her thought and lust all of the time because part of a womans make-up is a very strong sex drive. Dont, under any circumstance, let guilt pressure you into irrational, possibly damaging actions, including your jumping into bed with this man simply because you find him sexually appetizing! Whatever you do, dont tell your husband about your attraction to other men or give him any reason to suspect youre lusting after one. It would be irksome to both of you if he became anxious or jealous because of your revelations. It would certainly disrupt his relationship with his friend. Any flirting between you and your husbands friend must be kept under control. It is natural for you to warm to him and enjoy his affection, but know where to draw the line. Warmth between two people does not have to end in sex.

Bunmi

End time lusting
grin
dearbunmi:
Dear Bunmi,

Yinka,
by e-mail.

Dear Yinka,

Bunmi

End time lusting
free
Re: Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend by Omotaday(m): 1:04am On Apr 04, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
I think Yinka and 'husband's closest friend' should just fūck & get it over with.
Re: Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend by IamLEGEND1: 6:12am On Apr 04, 2016
Omotaday:
That is how they gonna fūck your wife till she gives birth to a bastard as your second grin grin
k
Re: Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:45pm On May 18, 2016
Nigga u r a bitch dats all. Get yo mind and boddy together and dnt ruin yo home, just becoz of your hoeish ways
Re: Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend by tkpoint2(m): 5:54pm On May 18, 2016
I want to believe she is doing it already with the said husband's friend.

Her ranting is just to seek opinion.

I foresee a marriage doom in the making
Re: Help! I’m Lusting After My Husband’s Closest Friend by Burgerlomo: 6:50pm On May 18, 2016
Kenny179:
pls don't give the devil a chance if u value happiness in ur marriage and future of your children is important to you . that few minutes of pleasure u wish to get can ruin ur marriage and lead to so many things u never imagined .

That is it. I beg bar man help me give this man one chill biggie grin( stout), and a plate of pepper soup for giving a good advice grin You don't need to thank me grin

(1) (Reply)

One Date Night Experience I Can Never Forget ! / Checkout This Nude Picture From One Of My Crush, Her Cameltoe Is OMG! / Za Oza Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.