Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

The Lies Hidden Behind The Change Propaganda. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Lies Hidden Behind The Change Propaganda. (984 Views)

EFCC Discovers Hidden Money In Ikoyi Lagos Home (Photos, Video) / EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) / How Buhari And Jega Planned To Rig This 2015 Election - Codewit.com Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lies Hidden Behind The Change Propaganda. by urchbarbie(f): 9:52am On Mar 30, 2015
Everyone loves change. Its the constant thing in existance, so we all look forward to positive changes.
Am just a bit skeptical about 'this change' preached by the APC members. Buhari the acclaimed peoples general refused to produce his certificate, yet Amaechi, Rivers state govenor and a vibrant member of this change party kept requesting for the result sheet of his ward.
I am not preaching that electoral malpractice is right, but am of the opinion that if Amaechi could question electoral officers, why wont GMB produce his waec certificate when Nigerians asked for it?
Am still not comfortable with the people preaching this change. Come 2019, try again with men of unquestionable character.
#NOVACANCYINASOROCK

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Lies Hidden Behind The Change Propaganda. by pendy79: 9:58am On Mar 30, 2015
Are you aware Election ended 2days ago? Who you dey campaign for again when results are coming in already.

You still dey talk certificate when INEC don dey type Mohammad Buhari on the CERTIFICATE OF RETURN.

The SWEETEST CERTIFICATE THAT WILL BE DUE FOR RENEWAL IN 2019.

What AIT documentary could not do, your insignificant cries and wailing on NL can't alter.

5 Likes

Re: The Lies Hidden Behind The Change Propaganda. by urchbarbie(f): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2015
Am not campaigning dear.
Am still of d opinion dat the change mantra to be changed to deciet. Who is fooling who? Apc fronts men who av lots of skeleton in dier cupboards.
Its a done deal, GEJ wld be returned.
I just pray when its released, APC northerners wld take it in good faith and not shed innocent blood.

#GEJ2019
pendy79:
Are you aware Election ended 2days ago? Who you dey campaign for again when results are coming in already.

You still dey talk certificate when INEC don dey type Mohammad Buhari on the CERTIFICATE OF RETURN.

What AIT documentary could not do, your insignificant cries and wailing on NL can't alter.

3 Likes

Re: The Lies Hidden Behind The Change Propaganda. by niggi4life(m): 10:05am On Mar 30, 2015
urchbarbie:
Everyone loves change. Its the constant thing in existance, so we all look forward to positive changes.
Am just a bit skeptical about 'this change' preached by the APC members. Buhari the acclaimed peoples general refused to produce his certificate, yet Amaechi, Rivers state govenor and a vibrant member of this change party kept requesting for the result sheet of his ward.
I am not preaching that electoral malpractice is right, but am of the opinion that if Amaechi could question electoral officers, why wont GMB produce his waec certificate when Nigerians asked for it?
Am still not comfortable with the people preaching this change. Come 2019, try again with men of unquestionable character.
#NOVACANCYINASOROCK
at this odd and dying hour that's when u start ur own campaign? Go and ask ur PDP Tanoids, they have since gone underground
Re: The Lies Hidden Behind The Change Propaganda. by pendy79: 10:06am On Mar 30, 2015
urchbarbie:
Am not campaigning dear.
Am still of d opinion dat the change mantra to be changed to deciet. Who is fooling who? Apc fronts men who av lots of skeleton in dier cupboards.
I just pray when its released, APC northerners wld take it in good faith and not shed innocent blood.

#GEJ2019

Go near a hospital by 12 when jega announce the results because your wish isn't happening.

Anambra total vote for PDP is not up to 200,000 yet una dey dream of winning for GEJ. Better check your neighbour he has gone to where they are celebrating GMB right now.

1 Like

Re: The Lies Hidden Behind The Change Propaganda. by ejiro2130(m): 10:09am On Mar 30, 2015
Op keep ur write up, u will need it wen u become the opposing party in Nigeria
Re: The Lies Hidden Behind The Change Propaganda. by omenka(m): 10:10am On Mar 30, 2015
Someone seems to be living in the past. The die has already been cast. Abi dem never vote for your area grin
Re: The Lies Hidden Behind The Change Propaganda. by Change2015(m): 10:13am On Mar 30, 2015
Hisssssssssssssssss
Who has your time? You said he was brain-dead and he still beat your people! Fancy that. You really just don't get it, do you.

#change
#GMB
#APC
Re: The Lies Hidden Behind The Change Propaganda. by datguru: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2015
urchbarbie:
Am not campaigning dear.

#GEJ2019

Well said, can I buy you a cup of coffee?
Re: The Lies Hidden Behind The Change Propaganda. by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:20am On Mar 30, 2015
GEJ is actually the lier here.

Re: The Lies Hidden Behind The Change Propaganda. by urchbarbie(f): 10:46am On Mar 30, 2015
Yes u can dear.
datguru:

Well said, can I buy you a cup of coffee?
Re: The Lies Hidden Behind The Change Propaganda. by urchbarbie(f): 10:48am On Mar 30, 2015
I never said he is brain dead. How can i insult my grand dads age mate? Tufiakwa. Its an abomination in my village.
The gust is his time was in d past, Nigeria is evolving and cant afford an old school leader
Change2015:
Hisssssssssssssssss
Who has your time? You said he was brain-dead and he still beat your people! Fancy that. You really just don't get it, do you.

#change
#GMB
#APC

1 Like

Re: The Lies Hidden Behind The Change Propaganda. by urchbarbie(f): 10:49am On Mar 30, 2015
U relying on d lies being posted online? Puleeezzzzz
omenka:
Someone seems to be living in the past. The die has already been cast. Abi dem never vote for your area grin
Re: The Lies Hidden Behind The Change Propaganda. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:53am On Mar 30, 2015
pendy79:

saTANoids are a bunch of fool. Just ignore them
Re: The Lies Hidden Behind The Change Propaganda. by Change2015(m): 10:57am On Mar 30, 2015
urchbarbie:
I never said he is brain dead. How can i insult my grand dads age mate? Tufiakwa. Its an abomination in my village.
The gust is his time was in d past, Nigeria is evolving and cant afford an old school leader

By you I meant the people you were supporting, they have maligned Buhari in every way even calling him a child molester. Today is a new day abi? Eyes are clearing and the masses have spoken, ko! Question is, why didn't you see this coming?

#change
#GMB
#APC
#oneNigeria
#christiansforbuhari
Re: The Lies Hidden Behind The Change Propaganda. by kay1one2(m): 10:58am On Mar 30, 2015
Lets see what the "broom" can do!
Re: The Lies Hidden Behind The Change Propaganda. by buharisambisada: 11:04am On Mar 30, 2015
Its a done deal GEJ has won the election Buhari jas to go back to sambisa or daura,and shekau would hand over to him theere.

(1) (Reply)

(funny) Was Jonathan Really Doing This With Sambo During The Election / His Excellency Jerry Rawlings Sends A Strong Message To Nigerians - Cramjones / I Am Proud To Be Jonathan’s VP- Sambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.