Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result - Politics (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result (167989 Views)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results / Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (45) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Chuksworld(m): 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
Let's all wait till the final result is announced

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
Nassarrawa has over 76K of cancelled votes, and difference btw APC & PDP is 46K....fishy
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Roland17(m): 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
I must commend Seun and his team of Moderators, you guys are doing a great job by keeping the servers functioning despite the traffic, it takes a lot of work and we are very proud of you Seun..

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Jilo83(m): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
dennismukoro:
WATCHOUT FOR HURRICANE STATE, KANU, KADUNA, BORNU, SOKOTO, JIGAWA, NIGER, BENUE, LAGOS,KATSINA, ALL THIS STATE ARE X3 STATE IN SS AND SE grin grin grin grin grin
you forget katsina Where buhari is leading by over 1000000votes, yoke, kebbi, Zamfara etc
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Mubby4luv(m): 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
Lol

8 Likes

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by eightsin(m): 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
The suspense is too high. Jega get this thing done with already. I don't like this. U

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by DExplorer1: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
The rate INEC is cutting votes and tagging them invalid is very disturbing.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by anonimi: 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
kishimi8:
this nassarawa state issue stinks of pdp manipulation.,., 70000+ votes just down the drain in apc strongholds,, akwanga for that matter
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry we de wait ,, now if an uprising starts in that area the will say hausa people are violent.,,. 70000+ sad

When Katsina gave Buhari 1.4m did you say APC manipulation

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Anoruo(m): 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
cirmuell:
Don't slack bro, it's happening. grin

UPDATE
Wow shocked, this ish pretty tight man, so far...

APC: 2,302,978
PDP: 2,322,714

Tight Result so far.

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Obiwannn: 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
kishimi8:
this nassarawa state issue stinks of pdp manipulation.,., 70000+ votes just down the drain in apc strongholds,, akwanga for that matter
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked angry angry angry angry we de wait ,, now if an uprising starts in that area the will say hausa people are violent.,,. 70000+ sad

sharrrrap!!!

blame it on illiteracy! tongue

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
I JUST HOPE THEY CAN ALLOW THESE PEOPLE TO STILL EXERCISE THEIR RIGHT
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by 3kay945(m): 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
Keeping calm is my slogan now
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by DARELESTIN(m): 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
Can someone please give us the total result so far for PDP & APC. My generator just run out of petroleum so am going to filling station for fuel.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by bxcode(m): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
This whole election stinks of ethnic sentiments and preference, and later some people will come and say we are one country. Smh

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Obiwannn: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
casket:
Based on the results being released, post election violence in 2011 would be a child play to what will happen this year..this day light robbery of PDP is really disgusting..

y u de heat up the polity na?
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Cooljoe1(m): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
bananaboi:

where u see rain...no rain for table here o
table? Abi na tanke u 1 talk..
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by geebehn(m): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
Tight encounter so far.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Mubby4luv(m): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
JEGA (in Mama peace voice) Continue angry

2 Likes

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by 3kay945(m): 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Those invalid votes. I think illiteracy got something to do about it.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by chidexxy007(m): 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hourglass4real:
That's just it...make person no go die for nothing o. If prblm starts now,na mostly innocent people go suffer
na d innocent dy suffer pass 4 crisis na

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by NaijaEcash(m): 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
It is well with Nigeria.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by kaybams1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
Please someone clarify me on this. But did anyone see the result of Enugu state reported live on TV by INEC? (What's the name of the prof that announced the result?).
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by lifestyle1(m): 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
cool
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by IdJack(m): 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
Real Tight......waiting for more updates

geebehn:
Tight encounter so far.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by bank2k4real(m): 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
Following patiently from ghana.....

2 Likes

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Okaka27(m): 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2015
Na Kano and Lagos I dey wait for .....

#SaiBaba
#Change
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Davijunson: 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
hmmm.... so after all the shouts on Nairaland, the Result is still tight like this... with all those results that have been flying everywhere in Nairaland, BUHARI should have been declared winner already na. Nairalanders, I hail una o.

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Chuksworld(m): 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
Waiting to Jubilate with whoever that wins.......... I dey for jubilation party

2 Likes

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Okaka27(m): 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
Obiwannn:

sharrrrap!!!

blame it on illiteracy! tongue
foolish post
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Anoruo(m): 5:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
3kay945:
Those invalid votes. I think illiteracy got something to do about it.

I strongly agree with you. I was one PO of my boot. Some abokis were voting for two diff parties on one ballot paper. Even as I take intervals to educate them on how to vote.

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by dejol88: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
[quote author=Jastombutex11 post=32174917]

I wonder if u people are after the interest of Nigeria or your own personal interest. If any of your militant should wage a war against a sovereign state like Nigeria, The sponsor and the pawns will pay heavily for the price. Mind The new government will not be the previous clueless government that can secure her own citizens. [/quoto

obasanjo wasnt cluesless ba?Wen in 8years militancy couldnt be stopped.i laugh ! it appears many us of forget easily.If u think gej is that bad what of obasanjo why was there no shout of change. buhari had chuba okadigbo has running mate no one shout change .hypocrites

u need money to fight war.i dont think nigeria has got that money and personnel to do the job.If you have pple in d military u will know that we hav depleted army as a result of bh
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by chidexxy007(m): 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
it seems all d residents of Kaduna are of voting age
#issorit

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (45)

The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.