Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,003 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result - Politics (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result (168101 Views)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results / Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by 3kay945(m): 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
goofyone:

I laugh in German. Is there a difference between "acceptable" and "official" in your dictionary. Like i don't know what "acceptable" means?? And oga, i said acceptable not official

Then again, you'd probably need to show me where I called you names.

Do you know that the medium of instruction in all IITs in India is English? I'd assume you really don't know. Do u know that all Indian professors need to be able to speak good English, just like their Nigerian counterparts? I'd assume you don't know again. And do u realize not all of them can speak as fluently as you are imagining? Again, I'd assume you have no idea.

I'd just stop here, cos if you knew even the littlest thing about the academic world, you'd know that fluency in English is the last requirement demanded of any intellectual.

Agreed with you on last paragraph
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2015
bondingman:

Leave them, by the time they hear d result in Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Cross River state, they'll know votes of kano, katsina, sokoto, born, Jigawa etc has been cancelled out
U dae mind dem?
8:00pm go soon reach
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by eightsin(m): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
Let Jega stagger the results till tomorrow. He should please not declare the winner this night. I fear people will be ambushed in their homes while sleeping at night.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by lets: 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
I can't wait ooooooo
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Miguelflacko(m): 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
cant stay calm...will some1 pls 4ward d tym...
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by ussy09(m): 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
datguru:
I WISH BUHARI GOODLUCK

GEJ TILL 2019
Hahajaha ori mi ooo

2 Likes

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by onatisi(m): 5:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
nacosprof:

2. President Obama needs serious prayers for his health.

3. I see a woman becoming the president of America, but her health needs attention.

4. Britain needs prayers because of her Queen.

5. I entered the house of former president Shehu Shagari in the spirit and I saw RIP; he needs prayers.

6. There shall be agricultural boom this year.

7. I saw Catholic Reverend Fathers getting married. I saw a group rising, called “Old Catholic Church”, they were on fire for God and caused a revolution.

8. Boko Haram is sponsored by two people; one is a traditional ruler and the other is a retired General.

9. Nollywood should stop nudity and immoral content been shown because God is not happy.

10. Bola Tinubu, Bode George and king of Onitsha need prayers.

11. A great Pentecostal man of God been called to glory. I wept.

12. I see president Goodluck Jonathan coming back but troubles.

13. I saw people crying in the Oba of Benin’s house.

14. Libyan election to be cancelled.

15. El Rufai should go and sit down. For abusing Jesus, he will not win Kaduna election.

16. Brigade Commander Aso rock should be changed.

17. Buhari’s health needs attention.

18. Aminu Tambuwal, I saw him leading Sokoto State.

19. Dangote will not have it smooth this year; he will drop from Africa’s richest.

20. Patience Jonathan needs serious prayers.

21. Egypt will have elections.

22. 2015 presidential election will be rigged, marred in violence and end up in court case.

23. Thank you Jesus! Finally a Christian is now the governor of Lagos state.

24. A popular Abuja pastor needs serious prayers. I saw mourning.

25. I saw the Naira falling greatly. It became N200 (two hundred naira) to 1$ (a dollar).

26. I saw Cameroonian soldiers killing Boko Haram soldiers.

27. Prophets who deceive people, collects their properties, charge money, will face great judgment this year.

28. Rochas Okorocha; I saw him moving to PDP.

29. Contrary to most prophecies, Nigeria will not break up.

30. Nigerian Government will start fighting the Gospel and men of God.

31. Military leaders will be changed.

32. There will be plan to kill Goodluck Jonathan but it will be exposed.

33. I saw governor Amosun return.

34. APC Rivers State needs to do grass root campaign because I saw the election been rigged for PDP. Prayers are needed because of so much bloodshed.

35. Three popular musicians will die; one of them is a young boy.

36. Former President Obasanjo should go and make peace with God, Nigeria is not his problem.

37. The retired Army General one of the sponsors of Bokoharam, God warned him recently with his health. The next, God will take his life.

38. I saw a man win Governorship but not allowed to govern.

39. I saw attention in Delta state moved to Agbor.

40. President Gooluck Jonathan should arrest corrupt leaders. His calmness is what is empowering them to steal.

41. I saw people who resigned as ministers to contest election return back as Federal ministers.

42. I see so much food in Nigeria in 2015.

43. I saw major death in China (I saw group of kids killed)

44. A great man of God whose first name begins with 3rd letter and Surname with 15th letter needs serious prayers. I saw serious crisis and crying. Please let’s pray for him.

45. Let’s pray against military intervention and interim government.

46. President election inconclusive, yet Jonathan declared winner. APC Pray!

47. I don’t see Buhari with credentials to vie for president.

48. Ghana economy to have terrible and serious crisis.

49. With the level of bloodshed I saw, it was better Goodluck goes now to his village quietly.

50. 2015 election is another June 12. The man who truly won will not govern or rule.

51. Arik Airline to pray against disaster.

52. I saw people crying in Alex Ekwueme’s house. Why are they crying?

53. I saw upsurge around bar beach taking people’s lives, water overrunning and bringing down buildings.

54. Pray against three major Air disasters between February and October.

55. I saw a king in Zulu (South Africa) taking a bow.

56. Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu needs serious prayer against mourning and death.

57. I saw Niger Delta militants become so powerful and influential in government.

58. God is not happy with Nigerian government for handling power problem.

59. Lawyers will make so much money in 2015.

60. Chief E.K, Clark should pra
to be honest. Many of this predictions are already playing out and happening.

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Madeu(m): 5:47pm On Mar 30, 2015
ichidodo:
And if they do, our stretched army and ill equipped Navy can't stop the oil output from plummetting down a thousand barrel per day or their very wages became useless as the fragile economy crashes and the naira 1000 to a dollar .Whichever way you look at it, tis a no win situation,dark days ahead.

There haven't been a better days it has always been darker days. The military can always seek support. You don't have to spell doom. With a President that is disciple and understand military matters to the core, who can also muster courage to our military men. Imagine what would be the effect.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by kene05(m): 5:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
I'm optimistic that after all said and done GEJ would win. GEJ TILL 2019

7 Likes

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
delightful1:

Good to see you fa. It's Omodaddy
Sai Buhari
.... Hey daddy's girl. Its been a long while. Hope you doing good? I can't just wait till 8pm for us to hear the good news. God bless Nigeria. (Would have said more, but dun wanna derail!!)
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by IdJack(m): 5:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
[size=20pt]Nigeria is as calm as grave yard[/size]

[[size=18pt]b]8 States + FCT so far. APC 2302978 | PDP 2322734 | PDP leads by 19756 | #NigeriaDecides | Collation will resume by 20:00HRS GMT +1

PDP is leading so far....having made 25% votes in 8 States including FCT, while APC only make 25% votes in 7 states...

We are waiting [/b][/size]

2 Likes

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by 3kay945(m): 5:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
Uhmm,, Amechi?! With what am hearing so. Uhmm.. Seems you didn't do your homework wella
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Haywhymido(m): 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
ELECTION CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
ROAD TO ASO ROCK
GRAND FINALE : PDP VS APC
TIME: 8PM
REFEREE: PROF JEGA
COMMENTATORS: AMEACHI & FFK
TICKET SOLD OUT : OVER 170 MILLION
BE WARNED AFTER D ANNOUNCEMENT AT 8PM GO TO BED.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by SuperSuave(m): 6:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
grin

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
bondingman:

Hear rivers too n c gap

Dem never jam....
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by onatisi(m): 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
kene05:
somehow I am beginning to have hope too. But I think any southerner who is in any of the volatile northern states should refrain from discussing politics and use the remaining few hrs before 8pm to move to a safe location just in case anything happens .

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Smooyis(m): 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
Avoid violence at all cost. Politician pikins dey out of naija. No go kill yasef for wetin no be ya own.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by elbinmanny(m): 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
RebelChip:

Dem never jam....
with Godswill in Akwa ibom. The results from there will bury APC cheesy
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
Roland17:

Quit playing this ridiculous game of hide and seek, you have been boxed into a corner, you claimed English is the official language of India and I corrected that fallacious claim as English is only secondary to Hindi and now you are rigmaroling around irrelevant topics, like Hindi is not used in transmitting knowledge from the primary stages to tertiary stages of learning in India..

This is about Nigeria, where professors pass through the Kindergarten stages to tertiary institutions learning with English language and not igbo, Hausa or yoruba, thus there is an expected level of fluency because of how much exposure and experience they gather as they transverse the academic world.

Again, this is not about accents or tones, but basic, I mean basic for a PROFESSOR AND VICE CHANCELLOR OF A FEDERAL UNIVERSITY..

My friend what is littlest?

Could you please quote where i said "official"?
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Kolade354(m): 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
Are this southerners so foolish to the extent they dont know north votes will be more dan them.........Kano,kastina,kaduna,sokoto,bauchi,gombe,adamawa,compare it with rivers,akwaibom,cross rivers and ebonyi then do the maths.............Sai-Buhari

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by appini: 6:27pm On Mar 30, 2015
I trust PDP, just watch this 2nd round result calling. as long as we are in Nigeria, PDP will outsmart any opposition neither by crook or by hook!

I foresee the APC issuing a press statement calling for the cancellation of at least three northern states result this evening.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by hardniola(m): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
north west 7 state northeast 6 state
south south 6 state southeast 5 state.....pipo are still counting

ebony nd bayelsa one of the low population nd low turn out.

are u seeing what ha saw...ka chineke mezie okwu.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by moyems(m): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
Very true! Anybody who believes this election wasn't rigged by both parties does not live in Nigeria. Mass rigging were executed except for a very tiny fraction. So let no one of them scream when the results are finally announced because it will mean they didn't get their strategies right. Sadly it's Advantage PDP

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by kene05(m): 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 6:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
I cry for this nation.when vote from SE and SS expected to be more than NW,NC and SW

1 Like

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by whizqueen(f): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
Dem call results soootey I sleep com wake up dem still dey call ooo. I com bgin wonder if 9ja don big pass China wey go make d result long lyk dis angry angry
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by ojobolinda: 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
We knw who d winner is already. GEJ all d way!
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by 3kay945(m): 6:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
onatisi:
somehow I am beginning to have hope too. But I think any southerner who is in any of the volatile northern states should refrain from discussing politics and use the remaining few hrs before 8pm to move to a safe location just in case anything happens .

Am not PDP fan but I must advise any southerners in north to be vigilante... I don't trust abookii o. They are not sportsmanship in their behavior.

2 Likes

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by MzOma(f): 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
In all we do today, let there be peace.....
God bless Gej
God bless Gmb
God bless NIGERIA.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
whizqueen:
Dem call results soootey I sleep com wake up dem still dey call ooo. I com bgin wonder if 9ja don big pass China wey go make d result long lyk dis angry angry
Olodo, na so thing dey long before na. tongue tongue
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Kolade354(m): 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
So many gullible nigerians, south east and south-southpopulation is now more than southwest and north.......Buhari didnt win oyo,ogun,ondo and kogi and he has won this tym around.........Kano vote will be like hurricane.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by UjSizzle(f): 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
jaybee3:
Phew
You'll be updating that spreadsheet as they progress right, booboo?

Praying for Jonathan *phew*

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45)

The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.