Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:57 AM

Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result - Politics (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result (167931 Views)

Jega's Announcement Of Presidential Election Results 2015: Part 4 / Photo: Gov. Okorocha & Wife Watching The Announcement Of INEC Results / Presidential Result In Lagos: Buhari Wins - Premium Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (Go Down)

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by netmillionaires(m): 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
elbinmanny:
with Godswill in Akwa ibom. The results from there will bury APC cheesy
that's not true. Jonathan only won Akwa Ibom by less than 400,000 margin. Kano votes alone already dump Rivers 1.4million + Akwa Ibom 389,000...
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by spanzed(m): 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2015
dhammyg:
I HOPE GEJ AIN'T TRYING TO RIG THISangry
dem no born am well..we need positive Change
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by 3kay945(m): 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
Meanwhile let me go watch Laali...

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by jaybee3(m): 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
UjSizzle:

You'll be updating that spreadsheet as they progress right, booboo?

Praying for Jonathan *phew*

Jona what?

You had better be joking

Lool
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by netmillionaires(m): 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
Y South East and South South result scarce na. E b like say dem wan use am play the joker for here o.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by UjSizzle(f): 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2015
eightsin:
Let Jega stagger the results till tomorrow. He should please not declare the winner this night. I fear people will be ambushed in their homes while sleeping at night.
grin Na on top roof we go lie down

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by osagie18(m): 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
Pls no disturbances becos am calculatiing the result again with Almighty formular and quadratic equation to detect any fowl play by jonathan or Jega Becos at this moment everybody body brain dey bring smoke

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by UjSizzle(f): 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
jaybee3:

Jona what?

You had better be joking

Lool
Serious baby. I don't think I've been this tensed before. God, I'm about to hyperventilate shocked

You want Buhari huh.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by deeptesting(m): 7:03pm On Mar 30, 2015
This result would have come in once, i foresee PDP doing their rigging.
Sorry, as a supporter of Buhari i am already preparing my files heading to Court to upturn the election in Rivers, Enugu, Akwa Ibom, Delta, Imo and Anambra state.

Why didn`t they send REC officers from the North to the South and that of the South to the North?
Chai!
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by whizqueen(f): 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Olodo, na so thing dey long before na. tongue tongue
Abegii she na season Film nii wey dey they put person for suspense?
Me get better thing to do oo cheesy
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by jaybee3(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
UjSizzle:

Serious baby. I don't think I've been this tensed before. God, I'm about to hyperventilate shocked

You want Buhari huh.
You aren't alone lovey

I'm sleep deprived

It's Sai Baba for me ooo
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by osagie18(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
Who cares on wat right we loose pls stop saying shit
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by cirmuell(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
eightsin:
Let Jega stagger the results till tomorrow. He should please not declare the winner this night. I fear people will be ambushed in their homes while sleeping at night.
For people living in volatile regions, I suggest they bolt their doors from 8pm, stay away from doors, windows and when going to bed, lie as close to the floor as possible(precaution for if bullets start flying). Also they should have quick/easy exit/escape plan/route. Stay safe.

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by timmy2409(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2015
jaybee3:
Sai baba

Boss abeg you fit upload that spreadsheet?
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2015
whizqueen:

Abegii she na season Film noo wey dey they put person for suspense?
Me get better thing to do oo cheesy
Go and sleep joor. tongue
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by osagie18(m): 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
Pls who the hell is dis deeptesting u speak like shit go sleep Why not volunteer ur self to Rec make bullet use u shine ni

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by hooged: 7:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
O ga o
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by whizqueen(f): 7:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Go and sleep joor. tongue
Hian boss angry I just woke up na
Don't send me to bed again please embarassed
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
eightsin:
I don run enter Ghana oooo.

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by harrysterol(m): 7:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
simdam500:

cheesy looking tho. No light here, your boss don order Nepa to take light... but na here I dey sip alomo
gej till buhari taste kanya weed

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Kolade354(m): 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
Where is dat temitemi1..........Na Togo sure pass if jona win.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Kolade354(m): 7:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
Try to listen to Shake it off by taylor swift to shake off your tension.............
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 30, 2015
After 2 hours of failed effort to login *sad face*

Someone posted this on Fb:

Like a game of WHOT , Rivers
results will be pick-2, then APC
will drop Katsina as Pick-5, and
finally send PDP to general market
with Kano!

I hope it turns out to be true.

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by khaylee(m): 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2015
Am amazed folks here shouting SS n SE votes will cancel d states in d NW n NE.

I hope they r not county bayelsa and ebonyi whr total number of accredited voters are not up to 700k.

Edo and Imo will pull plenty votes for APC. what is now left in the region when you remove this 4 states above?

Assuming Rivers even gives pdp over a million votes and d rest manage 1.5 million votes i.e. 2.5 nil max.

now compare with kano, katsina and jigawa that will yield almost that same number of votes for APC.

Handwriting is on the wall that is why pdp is already calling for cancellation of 4 northern states when there results have not even been announced.

Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
modelmike7:
.... Hey daddy's girl. Its been a long while. Hope you doing good? I can't just wait till 8pm for us to hear the good news. God bless Nigeria. (Would have said more, but dun wanna derail!!)
Really long time. I'm doing fine.
Nervous much, I hope I don't have heart attack after it allundecidedgrin
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by olamidarsenal(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2015
pls ooo I want to ask one question,, if PDP and APC that is, sai and jona have the same overall vote, what will happen?
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Florblu(f): 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2015
fighal:
f u check out those western nd northern states won by APC d winning margin is not that big Compared to just one East mentioned
Dey ur house dey predict rubbish ...it gonna shock u.Say what you know only(that's the rule)
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by juwoonn(m): 7:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
olamidarsenal:
pls ooo I want to ask one question,, if PDP and APC that is, sai and jona have the same overall vote, what will happen?
Penalty shootout!!!
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Scholes007(m): 7:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
khaylee:
Am amazed folks here shouting SS n SE votes will cancel d states in d NW n NE.

I hope they r not county bayelsa and ebonyi whr total number of accredited voters are not up to 700k.

Edo and Imo will pull plenty votes for APC. what is now left in the region when you remove this 4 states above?

Assuming Rivers even gives pdp over a million votes and d rest manage 1.5 million votes i.e. 2.5 nil max.

now compare with kano, katsina and jigawa that will yield almost that same number of votes for APC.

Handwriting is on the wall that is why pdp is already calling for cancellation of 4 northern states when there results have not even been announced.

calm down pdp know what there are doing...just wait and see when out of say 2m vote in the north pdp gets 500k and out of 1.6m vote in say SE or SS apc gets 50k vote...
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by olaolu39(m): 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ngwa : abeg: make nna give us update as e de go from 8pm; some of us have nairaland as our Channels TV: bikoooooo...

Sai...baba

Sai...Gej

Sai....Nigeriya...
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
[quote author=dejol88 post=32176051][/quote]

What shall you stand to gain when such happens in Nigeria. At least during Obasanjo's regime we borrowed no money as all national debts are being cleared in 2007. Nigeria emerged as the most influential country in African then and they have something to show for it. The % of inflation is not at double digits. Dude it will do u a lot of good to keep your mouth shut than coming on here to post trash.
Re: Jega Live On NTA: INEC Stage Is Set For The Announcement Of Presidential Result by hidee20(m): 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2015
olamidarsenal:

what will happen b4?....na something go happen now!!!.

P.S-that can never happens,its probability is like 0.000000000000000000000000001

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45)

The Black Africans Who Ruled Europe From 711 To 1789 - Pics / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base / Osun Poll Today, What Is Happening In Your Area?