Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore (7319 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York / Dino Melaye's Name Is Missing From Convocation Brochure - Omoyele Sowore / Omoyele Sowore Blasts Goodluck Jonathan, Calls Him A "slowpoke" Over Dasuki Talk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2015
Breaking: Lagos Presidential Result ... PDP= 533,735 APC= 686,924

Source: Omoyele Sowore (Sahara reporters CEO)

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154274353997837

2 Shares

Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by sholikay(m): 2:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
Nasoo..
Sai buhari..
Sai osinbajo...
pdps should start looking for the nearest river to jump into, kuz baba don enter already.. cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by ToyeenP: 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by wasco24: 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by mentorandfriend(m): 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2015
I'm dancing shoki already.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by Code213: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
Beautiful!!!!!!!!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by Kswiss001(m): 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
Jonah o
Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 2:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
56% vs 43% is not a close margin.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by raumdeuter: 2:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
150k difference

Where are the southwest analysts who told us Jonathan would win

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by giantstrides(m): 2:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
GEJ lost 5 out of six states in the south west, unbelievable, where are the six million votes promised to him by Gani Adams and Co ?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2015
raumdeuter:
150k difference
But Jona do well for Lagos ooo grin grin grin
Ambode had better sit up, to avoid an upset in 2 weeks time.. But I believe the defeat of Jona will destabilize the structure all ready in place by PDP. It ll take a long while to recover.
Meanwhile, PDP is about to become history, like someone said, it may only now be taught to our kids in social studies & civic education classes

14 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by HoseaAudu(m): 2:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
With this slim margin, Tinibu has "failed" to deliver Lagos State.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by MzJackBaueress(f): 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2015
A better source please
Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by Fourcade(m): 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
Just a little above a million people voted in Lagos? undecided

Doesn't make sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by cahnellven: 2:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
These results points to something,the south west voting process was free and fair with little rigging ,if any.

Close call btw, but tinubu delivered lagos unlike mimiko who couldnt deliver ondo.

I SMELL CHANGE

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by 9jatriot(m): 2:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
Fourcade:
Just a little above a million people voted in Lagos? undecided

Doesnt make sense.

I agree with you on this one. There was a large turnout in lagos from what I gather.
Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by ichidodo: 3:01pm On Mar 30, 2015
We rather listen to INEC than Sahara...
Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by rattlesnake(m): 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2015
Lies only 1000000 in lagos?
Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by datola: 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
GEJ tried in Lagos honestly. I was not expecting him to garner that much.

It means Governorship election in Lagos will be very competitive.

Good for democracy.
Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by Caseless: 3:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
No man alive is as happy as I'am right now.
I can't wait for the official disbandment of TAN(noisemakers) and PDP. Ayo fayose, ffk, diezani, ngozi, kashamu, Asari, Tompolo, clark, etc, get ready to go to prison.
In order news, Henry Okah shall regain freedom.
Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by focus7: 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
Some people like barcanister whose level of intelligence is too small to understand the sophistication of Yoruba politics came out to disrespect the dignity of Yoruba nation because he thought Jonathan dollar can buy the conscience of the Yoruba nation by telling us that Yorubas favour Jonathan. Well barcanister as you can see Yorubas are not your type that sell his dignity for gratification. And for Jonathan, next time go and learn that the Yorubas pay more values to integrity not dollar, we celebrate people of honours and not the greeds and criminals, Gani Adams, Omisore, Obanikoro, Kashamu, FFK and Fayose are never heroes in Yoruba land and they can never be.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by Macelliot(m): 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
MzJackBaueress:
A better source please
Hmm, you an are doubting the APC's propagandist media??
Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by Macelliot(m): 3:13pm On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:
I can't wait for the official disbandment of TAN(noisemakers) and PDP. Ayo fayose, ffk, diezani, ngozi, kashamu, Asari, Tompolo, clark, etc, get ready to go to prison.
Pls, don't die of heart attack. Pls, I'm begging you.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by Gbawe: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2015
raumdeuter:
150k difference

Where are the southwest analysts who told us Jonathan would win

The more pertinent question to ask is "where are the braggarts who claim they are 75% of Lagos and will deliver Lagos to GEJ and the PDP"?

Bro, Agbaje's big defeat in two weeks time will not even be funny.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by masseratti: 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2015
Ogbeche77:

But Jona do well for Lagos ooo grin grin grin
Ambode had better sit up, to avoid an upset in 2 weeks time.. But I believe the defeat of Jona will destabilize the structure all ready in place by PDP. It ll take a long while to recover.
Meanwhile, PDP is about to become history, like someone said, it may only now be taught to our kids in social studies & civic education classes
we have to replicate same in lagos for the guber,change at the centre change in the state
Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by Gbawe: 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2015
focus7:
Some people like barcanister whose level of intelligence is too small to understand the sophistication of Yoruba politics came out to disrespect the dignity of Yoruba nation because he thought Jonathan dollar can buy the conscience of the Yoruba nation by telling us that Yorubas favour Jonathan. Well barcanister as you can see Yorubas are your type that sell his dignity for gratification. And for Jonathan, next time Yorubas go and learn that the Yorubas pay more values to integrity not dollar, we celebrate people of honours and the greeds and criminals, Gani Adams, Omisore, Obanikoro, Kashamu, FFK and Fayose are never heroes in Yoruba land and they can never be.

God will bless you for this observation. I said precisely the same thing. We are now vindicated . The 'omoluabi' ethos guides the conscience and behaviour of most decent Yorubas. GEJ showed, over 5 years, he is not an "omoluabi". This is why the Yoruba rejected him. Anyone who truly understands the Yorubas and is objective would have being able to predict how they would vote.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2015
This is unbelievably interesting!!!!
Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by adadadon(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
masseratti:
we have to replicate same in lagos for the guber,change at the centre change in the state
You and who
AMBODE IS OUR GOVERNOR
Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by saasala(m): 3:29pm On Mar 30, 2015
Thats right.
Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by hardbody: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
Caseless:

I thought this was meant to be a democratic dispensation. So the incoming government will jail people at random without fair trial? Time to reconsider my continued stay in this country. To think that the ruled are even thinking this way makes it more shocking. Nigerians will never learn.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Wins Jonathan In Lagos With A Close Margin - Omoyele Sowore by pat077: 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
It was close. I hope jimi wins d governorship race.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2023: South East Stakeholders Drive Support For Yahaya Bello's Presidency / Beyond Tolling: How LCC Brings Value To The Society / Seun Was Roasted On Twitter For Posting This (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.