Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,009 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove (2900 Views)

The Sex Positions Ladies Hate The Most, According To A Survey Of 1,200 / Reason Why Ladies Hate Each Other / Why Do Most Ladies Hate Ugly Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by Gflat: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2015
I think its high time to stop being nice to women! angry

Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by Nobody: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2015
People are talking election you are talking Emotional matters, na wa for you o undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by pTomz(m): 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2015
!!GRAB YOUR COPY NOOOOOOW!!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by missbehave247(m): 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2015
It common among them
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
firstEVA:
People are talking election you are talking Emotional matters, na wa for you o undecided

If you are so engrossed in the post-election drama, I don't see what business you have here on romance section.
Why not go over to the politics section and discuss with them over there, instead of coming here to talk trash.
Or better still, log out and go watch the news.....

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by Gflat: 3:19pm On Mar 30, 2015
firstEVA:

Abeg we all know buhari is going to win angry
But we need to know what the furck is wrong with you women angry

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by Gflat: 3:21pm On Mar 30, 2015
pTomz:
!!GRAB YOUR COPY NOOOOOOW!!!!!!! grin

Can't you just use your IQ for once
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by 25omega(m): 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2015
grin grin she said you chat like a girl grin grin All the how are you, are you busy seems like you want to borrow some money from which is why she said you chat like a girl grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by Nobody: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2015
missclasssy:

If you are so engrossed in the post-election drama, I don't see what business you have here on romance section.
Why not go over to the politics section and discuss with them over there, instead of coming here to talk trash.
keep quiet she_male, when did you become the op, idi0t
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by Gflat: 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2015
missbehave247:
It common among them

So does that mean guys should start acting cruel to women?
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by TheSonOfMark(m): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
missclasssy:

Succintly put! The perfect retort to her pseudo-intelligent rant which was all too glaring.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by Gflat: 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
25omega:
grin grin she said you chat like a girl grin grin All the how are you, are you busy seems like you want to borrow some money from which is why she said you chat like a girl grin grin grin

I don't get it...how am I suppose to chat with her apart from asking about her welfare, her day, and some other stuffs.
Its not like I am trying to woo her or anything
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by pTomz(m): 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2015
Gflat:

Can't you just use your IQ for once
nad wen it detected ah VIRUS frm urs undecided
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by Gflat: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2015
pTomz:
nad wen it detected ah VIRUS frm urs undecided

Hahaha...I can't stop laughing undecided
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by 25omega(m): 3:33pm On Mar 30, 2015
Gflat:

I don't get it...how am I suppose to chat with her apart from asking about her welfare, her day, and some other stuffs.
Its not like I am trying to woo her or anything
i completely agree with you! she is the problem and not you. A person who abuses you like that while just casually chatting shouldn't be your friend. or she should be a hit and run.

what i meant about my laughing post is that people call all nice and pleasant when they need something. I guess she is used to guys just getting to the point as supposed to asking her how she was doing. undecided
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2015
Gflat:

Abeg we all know buhari is going to win angry
But we need to know what the furck is wrong with you women angry
I sincerely hope he wins, that's what's doing me now, your issue will be attended to later.
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by Gflat: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2015
25omega:
i completely agree with you! she is the problem and not you. A person who abuses you like that while just casually chatting shouldn't be your friend. or she should be a hit and run.

what i meant about my laughing post is that people call all nice and pleasant when they need something. I guess she is used to guys just getting to the point as supposed to asking her how she was doing. undecided

What do you think I should do now...like I wanna bring down her shiitty ego! And probably straff her angry
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by vizkiz: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2015
nigga, you should forget about that biiatch and furck that pussay angry
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by Nobody: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2015
firstEVA:
keep quiet she_male, when did you become the op, idi0t

First of all, I never insulted you yet you went as far as calling me a "she-male" and an "_Idiot"

I will tell you what's going to happen. I am going to lecture you a bit on some things you might not know.

1) I don't trade words with cognitively disabled simpletons as yourself.

2)You are not worth my time, I would rather stare at a picture of Morgan Freeman.
That's far much better and more compelling than engaging in an E-fight with a dimwit as yourself.
It also shows how insignificantly you rank in the scale of things

3) I don't think you possess the acuity or wit to decipher some of the things I might say to you, so why bother undecided

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by Gflat: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2015
firstEVA:
I sincerely hopes he wins, that's what's doing me now, your issue will be attended to later.

Attend to it now! My ego is hurt cry
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2015
Guys are so obsessed with generalizing all women after they get rejected... There are better ways to deal with rejection than getting jaded / misogynistic.
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
missclasssy:

First of all, I never insulted your person, yet you went as far as calling me a "she-male" and an "_Idiot"

I will tell you what's going to happen. I am going to lecture you a bit on some thing you might not know.

1. I don't trade words with cognitively disabled simpletons as yourself.

2)You are not worth my time, I would rather stare at a picture of Morgan Freeman.
That's far better that engaging in an E-fight with a dimwit as yourself.

3) I don't think you possess the acuity or wit to decipher some of the things I might say to you so, why bother undecided
learn to mind your business, daftt
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by 25omega(m): 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2015
Gflat:

What do you think I should do now...like I wanna bring down her shiitty ego! And probably straff her angry
you should probably chalk this up to the one that got away. Just let it go or treat and talk to her the way she wants to be treated and talked to which might lead to you getting in her panties as previously stated.
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 30, 2015
Lol funny story
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
Lol! She had you by the balls tongue
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2015
25omega:

Best comment grin this is what happened finish
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Succintly put! The perfect retort to her pseudo-intelligent rant which was all too glaring.

Seriously, the girl is so annoying grin
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by naijaboiy: 4:50pm On Mar 30, 2015
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by Gflat: 4:56pm On Mar 30, 2015
naijaboiy:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2263362_screen20150330144112_jpegcd92d6e9b80d87095f9065ab9ec1d162
The usual lie they tell you not to look cheap grin

Lol yeah, but bro, I want to break her...can you help a brother out here? embarassed
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by chrischuks2(m): 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2015
missclasssy:

First of all, I never insulted you yet you went as far as calling me a "she-male" and an "_Idiot"

I will tell you what's going to happen. I am going to lecture you a bit on some things you might not know.

1) I don't trade words with cognitively disabled simpletons as yourself.

That's far much better and more compelling than engaging in an E-fight with a dimwit as yourself.

3) I don't think you possess the acuity or wit to decipher some of the things I might say to you, so why bother undecided

Nice one, but take it easy on him. embarassed embarassed tongue
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 30, 2015
chrischuks2:

Nice one, but take it easy on him. embarassed embarassed tongue

The funny thing is that it's actually a lady....
Re: Ladies Hate Nice Guys...prove by LogoDWhiz(m): 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2015
If you try to study a girl.
You can never pass.

Be yourself.
If a girl doesn't like u for who u are, leave her.
You can't satisfy them.

A girl that says she doesn't like raw guys will still tell u I like guys that are raw.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Ladies Have To Say About This Pix? / When You Come To Meet Bae's Dad And Even His Pics Dosent Like You / If Only We Could Chat On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.