Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,351 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. - Business (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. (22775 Views)

10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. / Teaming To Set-up A Standard ICT Training Centre / As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by okey4reel(m): 10:30pm On Feb 22, 2016
Nduwin:
Lol.
The O.P did not runaway.
But there are lot of work to be done to meet up with our promise for the few remaining people on 12k promo.
In all we had 65 people on the promo.
Many have earned the full 400k.
Some are on different levels of earning.
Few have not earn. About 8 of them.
I have been communicating with this people on their various WhatsApp numbers. Some are even in our GLC WhatsApp group.
So their is nothing like runaway. To runaway from what.
The process use is crowd funding. It does not swallow money. because it works with people coming to join the crowd. That dictate its speed.
So more work is needed to be done for remaining individuals to earn their own money.
We are only trying increase our coverage for more reach. Since the promo ended with July 2015 we have gone back to people working for themselves.
And since many of the 65 came from other forum then its sensible for us to concentrate on those forum to yield more people.
The strategies being use does not concern the people. What matter is they earn money.
And we are still committed to that.
However from my list , I know @ Ishadfurnitures hes my friend anyway. But I don't know who is @Nduwin.
pls I am one of the people on 12k promo who is yet to earn.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 5:50pm On Feb 24, 2016
okey4reel:

pls I am one of the people on 12k promo who is yet to earn.

I know @Okey.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Denn(m): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2016
Akdams:

I know @Okey.

we know too grin grin grin
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 1:15pm On Feb 25, 2016
Denn:

we know too grin grin grin

Lolzzz
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Denn(m): 6:51am On Feb 26, 2016
Akdams:

Lolzzz

we await how you intend to resolve the unpaid 'incomes' of these guys.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by waass777: 9:00am On Feb 26, 2016
aboladelaide@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by waass777: 9:01am On Feb 26, 2016
alwassab@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Nduwin(f): 10:30am On Feb 26, 2016
I hv just seen my payment details, it was on d 10th of July I did d 12k promo
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by ntuedor(m): 2:22pm On Feb 26, 2016
Pls Op; GLC kindly refund my money since you have refused taking my calls. Since last year April my investment has not matured and you still keep posting this Advert. Please kindly refund my money. Thanks
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Denn(m): 12:37am On Feb 27, 2016
ntuedor:
Pls Op; GLC kindly refund my money since you have refused taking my calls. Since last year April my investment has not matured and you still keep posting this Advert. Please kindly refund my money. Thanks
akdams

people are here waiting for you and your team.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by ntuedor(m): 8:49am On Apr 03, 2016
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Nduwin(f): 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2016
ntuedor:

I need my money too,refund our money !!!
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2017
Wow! Hope this issue has been r
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by olaonex: 3:52am On Sep 13, 2017
viv247@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by ishadfurnitures: 10:48am On Sep 13, 2017
You have not resolved the issue atall . Hence you gone silence since ...... nothing has been said about the 12k ppl paid you[qquote author=Akdams post=60399642]

Wow! Hope this issue has been r[/quote]
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Nduwin(f): 11:41am On Sep 20, 2017
Akdams:

U are a big time scammer
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 10:17pm On Jan 16, 2018
ishadfurnitures:
You have not resolved the issue atall . Hence you gone silence since ...... nothing has been said about the 12k ppl paid you[qquote author=Akdams post=60399642]

have gone silence because nothing to say. i cant lie
the issue was not resolved.

Monies were paid to the GLC.
thats why you all have ewallets.

But due to one thing or the other the company has finally shut down.
The reason they gave was that they want to restructure the packages for better efficiency.but they never come back.
my own 164k paid for platinum package still hang there.
offcourse i have lost hope for that anyway.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Allen Onyema: MEND Backs US Prosecution Of Air Peace Boss / Advice On Photocopying Business In Nigeria / List Of Genuine Online Paid Surveys Sites To Earn Some Extra Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.