Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. (22851 Views)

10 Kinds Of Business That Can Bring You Millions In Nigeria This Year. / Teaming To Set-up A Standard ICT Training Centre / As A Person With Business Ideas, How Can You Turn N40,000 Into Millions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 1:32pm On May 13, 2015
It's not that hard to be successful. But it is hard to be extraordinarily successful.

Yet we all hope to achieve exceptional success (something we all define differently -- and should define differently.)

Unfortunately, there is no magic bullet. There is no one-size-fits-all prescription. But there are certain qualities that incredibly successful people share.... especially those who also make a significant impact on the lives of other people.

See how many apply to you:

1. You find happiness in the success of others.

Great business teams win because their most talented members are willing to sacrifice to make others happy. Great teams are made up of employees who help each other, know their roles, set aside personal goals, and value team success over everything else.

Where does that attitude come from?

You.

Every successful person answers the question, "Can you make the choice that your happiness will come from the success of others?" with a resounding "Yes!"

2. You relentlessly seek new experiences.

Novelty seeking--getting bored easily and throwing yourself into new pursuits or activities--is often linked to gambling, drug abuse, attention deficit disorder, and leaping out of perfectly good airplanes without a parachute.

But according to Dr. Robert Cloninger, "Novelty seeking is one of the traits that keeps you healthy and happy and fosters personality growth as you age.... If you combine adventurousness and curiosity with persistence and a sense that it's not all about you, then you get the creativity that benefits society as a whole."

As Cloninger says, "To succeed, you want to be able to regulate your impulses while also having the imagination to see what the future would be like if you tried something new."

Sounds like every successful person I know.

So go ahead. Embrace your inner novelty seeker. You'll be healthier, you'll have more friends, and you'll be generally more satisfied with life.

3. You don't think work/life balance, you just think life.

Symbolic work/life boundaries are almost impossible to maintain. Why? You are your business. Your business is your life, just like your life is your business--which is also true for family, friends, and interests -- so there is no separation because all those things make you who you are.

Incredibly successful people find ways to include family instead of ways to exclude work. They find ways to include interests, hobbies, passions, and personal values in their daily business lives.

If you can't, you're not living -- you're just working.

4. You're incredibly empathetic.

Unless you create something entirely new--which is really hard to do--your business or profession is based on fulfilling an existing need or solving a problem.

It's impossible to identify a need or a problem without the ability to put yourself in another person's shoes. That's the mark of a successful businessperson.

But exceptionally successful leaders go a step further, regularly putting themselves in the shoes of their employees.

Success isn't a line trending upwards. Success is a circle, because no matter how high your business--and your ego--soars, success still comes back to your employees.

5. You have something to prove -- to yourself.

Many people have a burning desire to prove other people wrong. That's a great motivator.

Incredibly successful people are driven by something deeper and more personal. True drive, commitment, and dedication spring from a desire to prove something to the most important person of all.

You.

6. You ignore the 40-hour workweek hype.

Studies show that working more than 40 hours a week decreases productivity.

OK...

Successful people work smarter, sure, but they also outwork their competition. (Every successful entrepreneur I know who reads those stories probably thinks, "Cool. Hopefully my competitors will believe that crap."wink

The author Richard North Patterson tells a great story about Robert Kennedy. Kennedy was seeking to indict Teamsters head Jimmy Hoffa (who some still believe is hanging out in Argentina with Elvis and Jim Morrison). One night, Kennedy worked on the Hoffa case until about 2 a.m. On his way home, he passed the Teamsters building and saw the lights were still on in Hoffa's office, so he turned around and went back to work.

There will always be people who are smarter and more talented than we are. Successful people simply want it more. They're ruthless--especially with themselves.

In short, they work smarter... and they also work harder. That's the real secret of their success.

7. You see money as a responsibility, not a reward.

Many entrepreneurial cautionary tales involve buying 17 cars, loading up on pricey antiques, importing Christmas trees, and spending $40,000 a year for a personal masseuse. (Wait -- maybe that's just Adelphia founder John Rigas.)

Successful people don't see money solely as a personal reward; they see money as a way to grow a business, reward and develop employees, give back to the community... in short, not just to make their own lives better but to improve the lives of other people, too.

And most importantly, they do so without fanfare, because the true reward is always in the act, not the recognition.

8. You don't think you're special.

In a world of social media, everyone can be their own PR agent. It's incredibly easy for anyone to blow their own horn and bask in the glow of their insight and accomplishments.

Truly successful people don't. They accept their success is based on ambition, persistence, and execution... but they also recognize that key mentors, remarkable employees, and a huge dose of luck also played a part.

Exceptionally successful people reap the rewards of humility, asking questions, seeking advice, and especially recognizing and praising others because...

9. You realize that success is fleeting, but dignity and respect last forever.

Providing employees with higher pay, better benefits, and greater opportunities is certainly important. But no level of pay and benefits can overcome damage to self-esteem and self-worth.

The most important thing successful people provide their employees, customers, vendors -- everyone they meet -- is dignity.

And so should you... because when you do, everything else follows.

Think GLC.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 11:45am On May 16, 2015
In GLC, your assurance of becoming financially independent is guaranteed.

Just have a plan; What's your financial plan in this 2nd month of the 2nd quarter of 2015?

And your projection for the month of June 2015.

Write it down, conspicuously.

Look at it everyday. But work towards it.

Think GLC
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 4:10pm On May 16, 2015
News

Hurraaaaay! ! GLC short term fund has been launched today. You now have the opportunity  to raise  quick funds to execute  short term projects.

Imagine raising 400k in just 1 month,  AWESOME!!!. WOW !!

THERE IS SO much EXCITEMENT  in the air. Start telling your family members and friends to plug in to this great and amazing opportunity.

See you at the top , there is no stopping for us !!

For more details
Join me on whatsapp
Call me - 09095966665

Think GLC
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 8:39pm On May 16, 2015
"The only limit to our realisation of tommorow will be our doubts of today. Lets us move forward with strong and active faith" ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt.

Plan your tomorrow today.

Think GLC
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Kaymus(m): 9:01pm On May 16, 2015
Kaymus2015@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Kaymus(m): 9:11pm On May 16, 2015
kaymus2015@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by sessytony(m): 11:26pm On May 16, 2015
sessytony@gmail.com. kindly send me details of this concept
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Fridelly(m): 9:36am On May 17, 2015
Please, send me the details - fridelly94@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by oboromichael(m): 1:05pm On May 17, 2015
Interested-oboromichael78@gmail.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 8:31pm On May 17, 2015
All noted.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 9:36pm On May 17, 2015
Worry maybe intangible but it oftens gives a small thing a giant shadow"

"Worry or the act of worrying has never solve a problem"

"Research has shown that 99% of what we worries about never happens"

So why worrying.

As a new week begins, stop the worrying .
And think the solution.

Think GLC.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 10:17pm On May 17, 2015
"It is not the critic who counts;
not the man who points out
how the strong man stumbles,
or where the doer of deeds
could have done them better.
The credit belongs to the man
who is actually in the arena,
whose face is marred by dust
and sweat and blood; who
strives valiantly; who errs, who
comes short again and again,
because there is no effort
without error and shortcoming;
but who does actually strive to
do the deeds; who knows great
enthusiasms, the great
devotions; who spends himself
in a worthy cause; who at the
best knows in the end the
triumph of high achievement,
and who at the worst, if he
fails, at least fails while daring
greatly, so that his place shall
never be with those cold and
timid souls who neither know
victory nor defeat" - Theodore Roosevelt

Excerpt from the speech
“Citizenship In A
Republic” delivered at the
Sorbonne, in Paris, France on
23 April, 1910
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Lalaity: 1:49pm On May 21, 2015
Good afternoon, please I am interested in the phase 2.
I don't have full knowledge of what you are doing, but I have this gut feeling that its a laudable thing.

Please send me a mail @strictlybusiness2015@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by heroplus(m): 4:43pm On May 21, 2015
Interested in phase 2. Klemfist@gmail.com .
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 10:17pm On May 22, 2015
All noted.

You can equally hook up with me on whatsapp - 08087329004

Identify yourself with your email, this thread and season 2.

Thanks. The train is fast gathering momentum and if you are not on board, well......
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 10:22pm On May 22, 2015
"To try to fail is atleast to learn.

To fail to try is to suffer the loss of what might have been learnt." ~ Franklin D. Roosevelt

Think GLC
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 10:39pm On May 22, 2015
Lalaity:
Good afternoon, please I am interested in the phase 2.
I don't have full knowledge of what you are doing, but I have this gut feeling that its a laudable thing.

Please send me a mail @strictlybusiness2015@gmail.com

@Lalaity ... thanks. The project is not just laudable but an epoch making event in the making.

GLC has taken it upon itself to raise, empower and mentor 1,000,000 aspiring and passionately driven entrepreneurs who would be able to compete globally, be it in the corporate, business or social world.

I shared the little that is permitted so that the thread will be clean and free from the axes of your moderators.

Thank you.

Think GLC
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 2:47pm On May 26, 2015
check your mails.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 12:24pm On May 28, 2015
"The power of crowdfunding isn't in the funding, it's in the crowd."

Crowdfunding is the practice of funding a project by raising many small amounts of money from a large number of people, typically via different platforms.

Crowdfunding isn't easy: it's time consuming and requires patience, perseverance, and resilience. But it can be powerful!

-Mari Kuraishi
Co-Founder & President
GlobalGiving

Crowd funding is a great way to raise funds for a business, projects, ideas, etc.

Think GLC
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 5:08pm On May 30, 2015
Akdams:

Season 2 project for the above mentioned opens today.

DISCLAIMER -

This is not
1. a get rich quickly scheme,
2. a loan program.
3. any other thing apart from cooperative.

so if you are interested in any of the 3 above, you may have to look elsewhere. Thank you.

Thank for the responses, enquiries, and so on.
It has been remarkable.
It shows people are ready to see changes not only in the political arena but also in their financial status.

Season 2 is climaxing tomorrow, 31 May, 2015 after 3 weeks of opening.

Season 2 going going gon................

If you are not here you are not anywhere.

Thank you.

Think GLC
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 5:10pm On May 31, 2015
Akdams:

Thank for the responses, enquiries, and so on.
It has been remarkable.
It shows people are ready to see changes not only in the political arena but also in their financial status.

Season 2 is climaxing tomorrow, 31 May, 2015 after 3 weeks of opening.

Season 2 going going gon................

If you are not here you are not anywhere.

Thank you.

Think GLC

Season 2 is hereby officially close.

Watch out for Season 3 for those -

1. who are planing for retirement.
2. Who got dissengaged or dismmissed or sack, loss oof job (not to worry there is a way out)
3. And ofcourse Youth Corpers too, you are forever granted space in any season.

Also remember that -
Those who has an urgent bills to pay e.g. Rents, School fees, etc is still ongoing.
Avail yourself of this wonderful opportunity.

Dont struggle all alone when help is readily available.

Think GLC
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 5:58pm On Jun 01, 2015
welcome to new month of June 2015.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 6:25pm On Jun 01, 2015
Action point.

As you are reading, viewing or making comments on this thread.

Think about this.

A lot has happened in the political arena of this country.
Why? How? Because people have spoken. And their voices was heard and implemented.

And change has come.

Has a lot happened in your financials?

Have your actions, strategies, plans and voice being heard in your finance, business, etc?

Has the environment being conducive enough for actions to be implemented?

Review your financial status vis-à-vis -

1. Your projection for the year.

2. what was it in April or probably from January.

3. What is the current status as at May ended.

4. where is it suppose to be.

If your answers to 4 above is best. Congratulations. But please assist and encourage others on how to go about it to.

If your answers to 4 above are average, okay, not to good or we are managing. Then you are not alone.

Join me on Whatsapp - 08087329004 to discuss further. Quoting this thread.

Wishing you all all the best this month.

Thank you.

Think GLC
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 9:00pm On Jun 03, 2015
Guarantor:
a4labi2013@gmail.com

a4labi..... check your back-office. I guessed you would be happy with what you will see.
your train is moving.

Think GLC.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 3:22pm On Jun 04, 2015
Money not invested is money wasted
Money not invested is money soon gone
So apply wisdom in spending your money
God is not going to do for you what you can do for
yourself; where your ability stops that is where God
starts. So start taking bold steps to achieve your goals
in life.
Every big thing starts small
Every journey begins with a step
Every rainfall started with drops
Every relationship started with friendship
Every building begins with a foundation
And the depth of the foundation determines the height
of the building
Don't despise your small beginnings
And no matter your situation I can tell you that you're
still better than someone.
But if you want to change your financial status you
need to take action and change your approach.
It is insanity to keep doing the same thing and expect
a different result so Make a decision today to improve
on your "financial plan", to achieve this you need
"financial education" and "financial discipline". Keep
following this thread because there is more to learn.

Think GLC
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by txie: 3:53pm On Jun 04, 2015
interested.. toluxie@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 4:47pm On Jun 04, 2015
txie:
interested.. toluxie@yahoo.co.uk
@txie..... which of the package? season 2 or short term fund.
Go thru the thread.
Or join me on Whatsapp - 08087329004 quoting this thread.
Thanks
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 1:39am On Jun 06, 2015
The essence of this thread - "Teaming to raise capital worth millions for many" - is bore out of personal desire to help or assist people (student, undergraduates, salary earners, out of jobs, in-between jobs, retirees, house wife's, startups and entrepreneurs etc) to see active and pasive financial empowerment opportunities available within there surroundings and environments through information sharing, participation and mentoring.

Teaming Project will be in 2 Projects.

Project 1 is what we are still working on, which is to bring out 10 avenues for wealth creation thru easy and little things that we are not taking notes of and are readily available.

Someone once said that there are 2 things that are needful in this world - money and people.
Its best when you have the 2.
But don't ever exist without one, and let that one be people. With people you will of necessity have money.

As a financial consultant, have been making research and testing different avenues that are being talked about even in some of our forums
Presently I have verified some for onward presentation to those who would like to participate or seek my counsel ( for free)

I have presented 1 on nairaland. That's GLC cooperative.

Others will be launched as times goes on
Till we get to 10 options.

Project 2 of Teaming will be on Skill empowerment opportunities. Where those that have being able to create wealth in Project 1 will pick 2 people each, as determined from this thread, and sponsor them for an all expenses paid skill acquisition.

Though Modalities for this is still ongoing in terms of
1. Qualification.
2. Amount to involve
3. Type/ kind of skill.

This is the teaming dream.

Constructive ideas are welcome to my email - akdam_multiwealth@yahoo.com

Join Me on Whatsapp - 08087329004

1 Like

Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2015
eghuan1:
guess am not late, details to:
fredaguinede@gmail.com

Thanks in anticipation

Welcome on board.
You will make progress.
Trust me.
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by ishadfurnitures: 10:02am On Jun 07, 2015
I will like to know more
Ishadfurnitures@yahoo.com
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by txie: 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2015
Akdams:

@txie..... which of the package? season 2 or short term fund.
Go thru the thread.
Or join me on Whatsapp - 08087329004 quoting this thread.
Thanks
interested in both..
Re: Teaming To Raise Business Capital Worth Millions For Many. by Akdams(m): 12:53am On Jun 09, 2015
txie:

interested in both..

@txie...... I have sent it to your mail since June 5th. Check your inbox or spam mails.
And revert.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Emefiele Accuses Nigerian Business Moguls Of Using Illegal Markets (Video) / Outgoing CEO Of UBA, Phillips Oduoza Celebrated By Elumelu, Sanusi, Akpabio / 4 Lessons Entrepreneurs Should Learn From Dangote’s Bloomberg Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.